What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ReikoX's Workshop 2019

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Gas and Guns rosin.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Got these Butter Cookies trimmed up and in the jars, the #7 plant was the stinkiest and had the least thrips damage. The #6 plant had the best bud structure. They were all leafier than I normally have come to expect from PJs gear. Haven’t smoked or squished any yet.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Butter Cookies flower rosin. Pressed at 85°C for 3:30.

Butter Cookies #1
picture.php

Butter Cookies #2
picture.php

Butter Cookies #6
picture.php

Butter Cookies #7
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Skywalker OG at 8 weeks. Almost there, in getting excited.
picture.php

Added four 4000K strips I bought from Jellypowered to my brother's rig.
picture.php

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Yes, that's nine weeks of flower. I think it was about six weeks of veg to fill the screen.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Quarantine is officially over. After 30 days, not only have these grown, but they are healthy and happy too.
picture.php

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
420giveaway
Looks great!

What pressure do you squeeze to get the butter? And he other rosins?

Btw I still haven't planted the mystery seeds you sent me but they are in the queue . . . :kos:

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Skywalker OG rosin. A bit green still, it is just now dry enough to jar. It's super loud when I open the jar.
picture.php