Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I pee on my plants..... GG#4 X Tri Kush(forced female)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I pee on my plants..... GG#4 X Tri Kush(forced female)

    Experimenting with cloth grow bags and how many plants I can fit under one light

    Running 16 plants under 600W MH

    4 week veg before swith

    All grown in FF lucky dog with a few organic amendments, half gallon cloth grow bags

    For veg I use urine with the occasional earth juice micro blast

    Flower small amounts of Urine along with Earth juice Bloom, Meta K, Micro Blast and occasional Molasses to feed the microbes

    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.


    I pee on my plants.... GG x triangle kush

    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358327

    A pissers tale

    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....59#post8496959

    #2
    Plants are 3 weeks flowering by the way!
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.


    I pee on my plants.... GG x triangle kush

    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358327

    A pissers tale

    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....59#post8496959

    Comment


      #3
      Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.


      I pee on my plants.... GG x triangle kush

      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358327

      A pissers tale

      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....59#post8496959

      Comment


        #4
        Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.


        I pee on my plants.... GG x triangle kush

        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358327

        A pissers tale

        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....59#post8496959

        Comment


          #5
          Is it just me, or would most of you guys pass on sampling his 'wee' plants?


          Don't be like a hipster...just go out there and buy some good nutes already!

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by FishFlavoured View Post
            Is it just me, or would most of you guys pass on sampling his 'wee' plants?


            Don't be like a hipster...just go out there and buy some good nutes already!
            Lol im about as far away from being a hipster as it comes man. Honestly we put rotten fish, bat poop, dried blood, and ground up bones on our plants. Why not human urine? We spray sewage on commercial agricultural fields I find this much more disgusting then some piss that just came out of my dick which is 100% sterile unless the pisser is currently sick. Ive spent 1000s of dollars on commercial organic veg nutrients, eventually ran a side by side noticed no difference in growth rate and said fuck it. So i pose the question back to you who would eat vegetables and smoke buds grown with other animals fecal waste but deem there own piss to 'gross'?
            Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.


            I pee on my plants.... GG x triangle kush

            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358327

            A pissers tale

            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....59#post8496959

            Comment


              #7
              I've done it like once back in 2003. There was a thread on Overgrow titled, "yay, I peed on my plants"..pretty good thread with info I can't remember. I tried it and didnt really see a difference.

              OP

              Comment


                #8
                I peed on my plants this last summer.

                I don't think it's a coincidence that animal excretions are useful to plants, and vice versa.

                Life on Earth would be very different if the nitrates in our urine were not useful (and maybe even tasty ) to most plants.

                And same for us breathing what they excrete - Oxygen.
                Never Under-estimate the Psychopathic-ness of a Politician

                who is in Save the Children Mode.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Oliver Pantsoff View Post
                  I've done it like once back in 2003. There was a thread on Overgrow titled, "yay, I peed my plants"..pretty good thread with info I can't remember. I tried it and didnt really see a difference.

                  OP
                  Ive heard about the overgrow thread before and seen a few small threads here and there about it, primary reason for starting this journal is no one i have seen has posted pics of finished product which I think would encourage more to try it. But thanks for chiming in man!
                  Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.


                  I pee on my plants.... GG x triangle kush

                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358327

                  A pissers tale

                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....59#post8496959

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by St. Phatty View Post
                    I peed on my plants this last summer.

                    I don't think it's a coincidence that animal excretions are useful to plants, and vice versa.

                    Life on Earth would be very different if the nitrates in our urine were not useful (and maybe even tasty ) to most plants.

                    And same for us breathing what they excrete - Oxygen.
                    Totally agree man plants evolved, and ones that could utilize what was available to them kept on keeping on lol.

                    But you just straight peed on them or you diluted it? I usually do 1/20th piss
                    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.


                    I pee on my plants.... GG x triangle kush

                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358327

                    A pissers tale

                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....59#post8496959

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Gooood morning any and everyone. Some quick plant pics from this morning

                      Last edited by Malato; 01-09-2019, 19:31.
                      Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.


                      I pee on my plants.... GG x triangle kush

                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358327

                      A pissers tale

                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....59#post8496959

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Starting to get some frost

                        Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.


                        I pee on my plants.... GG x triangle kush

                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358327

                        A pissers tale

                        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....59#post8496959

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Looks great. Don't worry about the naysayers. I was one of those people back on Overgrow that was promoting human urine as a fertilizer. The best results I've ever had were thanks to urine. There's better choices in flowering, but for veg its really amazing stuff.

                          One point though is that you should decant the urine after letting it sit for a few weeks in a bottle. It improves the finished product and it lets the fats and salts settle out of it more. You should also flush on occasion to remove sodium from your mix. Switch from sodium chloride to potassium chloride(lite salt) if you can(ask your doctor if its ok for you to do that. Some people with certain medical issues have to be careful tinkering with such things). This will make your urine more rich in potassium and lower in sodium.
                          Seedbay is back!!!!

                          Klompen's Evolving Chaos 2020 Style

                          Klompen's Somewhat Less Chaotic 2020 Grow

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Klompen View Post
                            Looks great. Don't worry about the naysayers. I was one of those people back on Overgrow that was promoting human urine as a fertilizer. The best results I've ever had were thanks to urine. There's better choices in flowering, but for veg its really amazing stuff.

                            One point though is that you should decant the urine after letting it sit for a few weeks in a bottle. It improves the finished product and it lets the fats and salts settle out of it more. You should also flush on occasion to remove sodium from your mix. Switch from sodium chloride to potassium chloride(lite salt) if you can(ask your doctor if its ok for you to do that. Some people with certain medical issues have to be careful tinkering with such things). This will make your urine more rich in potassium and lower in sodium.
                            Thanks for the advice brother didn't know about the decant and switching to potassium chloride , will definitely give it a try. And I definitely don't worry about the naysayers been using pee for 3 years or so. It's just people not using there heads
                            Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.


                            I pee on my plants.... GG x triangle kush

                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358327

                            A pissers tale

                            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....59#post8496959

                            Comment


                              #15
                              yeah there is no doubt urine is good for vegging, you just need the right dilution and healthy persons urine. nettle tea works great too for vegging. would cut it off a week before 12/12 though hehe...




                              "it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

                              not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X