What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I pee on my plants..... GG#4 X Tri Kush(forced female)

Klompen

yeah there is no doubt urine is good for vegging, you just need the right dilution and healthy persons urine. nettle tea works great too for vegging. would cut it off a week before 12/12 though hehe...

At least a week yeah. Its important to understand that the nitrates in urine aren't all available to the plants instantly. Aging the urine first makes a very big difference, but either way you have to be careful with any nitrogen source not to load up the soil and get too far ahead of the plant. The plant is generally as much as a week or two behind the fertilizer so you could easily end up with a situation where you've overfed and didn't realize it fast enough. This is true enough with most forms of nitrates, but urine can be pretty strong.

Malato

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dabtime

So do you use that nasty morning piss or afternoon healthy water intake kind of piss? What ppm of piss in water do you use? I'm thinking the jacks hydro and calcium nitrate is already cheap enough but I'll try pissing on some outdoor come spring haha.

Malato

So do you use that nasty morning piss or afternoon healthy water intake kind of piss? What ppm of piss in water do you use? I'm thinking the jacks hydro and calcium nitrate is already cheap enough but I'll try pissing on some outdoor come spring haha.

Lmao, I'm a pretty bad insomniac so I drink water all through the night so my piss usually stays the same. But I've always figured the darker the pee the stronger. And make sure you dilute that pee haha don't just piss on those ladies

Klompen

Age the urine in a bottle for at least 3-4 weeks for best results, and then decant it. You'll get much more immediately available nutrients and way less risk of loading the soil. It also reduces sodium. Diluting at least 1 to 10 urine to water is vital, or even more if you're feeding more often. Direct use of urine can be very lethal to indoor plants and even dangerous to outdoor plants if you don't get rain fast enough after.

Malato

Nice pics, looking dense, frosty & healthy, full of piss and vinegar. What do they smell like? Happy New year!

All the tall ones smell as expected very sweet pine. The shorter plants are seemingly 2 different phenos and smell like mint pine for one pheno and the other is my personal fav it smells alot like skittles and birthday cake. Can't wait till they're ready prob 2-3 weeks for all to be done :dance013::woohoo:

MrTonkle

Nice grow! Piss is the best lol my best grow yielding 800g on 4 plants was with my own nutrient mix with piss and spoiled foods like milk it was really nice they loved it.:tiphat:

Malato

Nice grow! Piss is the best lol my best grow yielding 800g on 4 plants was with my own nutrient mix with piss and spoiled foods like milk it was really nice they loved it.:tiphat:

the smell must have been intense haha. was outdoor im guesssing??

Latest posts

Latest posts