What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I pee on my plants..... GG#4 X Tri Kush(forced female)

St. Phatty

Totally agree man plants evolved, and ones that could utilize what was available to them kept on keeping on lol.

But you just straight peed on them or you diluted it? I usually do 1/20th piss

I leave the buckets of urine on the edge of the driveway.

The rain takes care of diluting.

Just prepped 7x 2 or 3 gallon pots yesterday.

Potting mix on the bottom. Mix potting soil with Bone Meal & Wood Ash, for P & K. Then put the soil with the extra nutes in the top of the pot, & water with the dilute urine.

You know it's urine because ... it smells like urine.

Am leaving the 7 pots outdoors for a few days while the seedlings get a little bigger. All the plants indoors have to be protected from the cats.

I use the exact same potting mix ($10 for 3 cubic feet) as Kitty Litter, because the cats LOVE it.

They dig around the indoor plants, & poop on some of them, and EAT some of the seedlings.

Malato

All the plants are now cut! Sorry didn't take any pics. Was rushing in dark. But germinating a bunch of triangle kush and the rest of my bagseed of the Tanzanian Landrace. Will make a new diary of those, I think it will be named "A pissers tale." Stay tuned!

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
All the plants are now cut! Sorry didn't take any pics. Was rushing in dark. But germinating a bunch of triangle kush and the rest of my bagseed of the Tanzanian Landrace. Will make a new diary of those, I think it will be named "A pissers tale." Stay tuned!

Lmaooooo @ a pissers tale:D Piss on my friend, piss on. Ay, give us a lil smoke report when you're done. It looked fire man...Hopefully you kept cuts...peace

OP

Dabtime

So are we talking fresh morning piss? Mid morning after a bunch of coffee piss? Hydrated clear piss? What pee pee m (ppm) of piss do you use per gallon? This could be nice outdoor or in a gorilla grow.

Malato

So are we talking fresh morning piss? Mid morning after a bunch of coffee piss? Hydrated clear piss? What pee pee m (ppm) of piss do you use per gallon? This could be nice outdoor or in a gorilla grow.

Haha good question. With hydrated pee I use about 1:10 pee to water ratio. The more color the pee has the more urea is what I always assumed so some dehydrated dark yellow drink nothing but soda and coffee piss,,, I'd dilute that atleast 1:20 .

Malato

picture.php

Two little nugs pre cure

Malato

Smoke review of the pre cured just dried buds, keep in mind this is just the pheno that finished first the others are all still drying. Bud has a sweet pine smell with a fairly strong bit of perfume and fuel thrown in there. Taste is exactly how it smells which for me I love, nothing worse then some great smelling bud that tastes bland. The high is definitely not a couch lock, I've caught myself lost daydreaming but in no way does it have me sleepy stoned. Overall potency I'd say 8/10 and taste 9/10. Perfect type of bud for me it's some "all purpose weed" smoke with your coffee, or your night time cold carbonated hops infused tea.

Imaperson

Sum of mine

Attachments

• USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1549379961342.jpg_1549379963224.jpg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1549379961342.jpg_1549379963224.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 21

Malato

So all plants are dry and curing. The plants all where very yellow and pretty rid of chlorophyll by the time I chopped so even though not fully cured I can get a good vibe for the keepers. Number 10 is the one, tastes somewhat like blue dream and lavender very mellow sweet blueberry taste. Gonna run her for next diary, already got 3 Tanzanians, 1 indoor triangle kush plus 2 outdoor, also gonna germinate some tazangle from imaperson,,, stay tuned promise will start new journal within a week lol.