DTOG's Bunny Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

Here it is, the new thread. Gonna start off with a nice pic dump. I have a couple plants coming down tonight, and a group about 3 weeks behind them. Here's the two coming down tonight.

Fake 91' - also known as Mystery Chem. Got some exciting news coming down the pipeline about this cut. More info when I have it.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Originally posted by oceangrownkush
    He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Originally posted by Gypsy Nirvana
    you can't get blood out of a stone.

Now although I don't really care for Tha Docta and his attitude. His gear does spit hot fire(just like Dylon). This is the Norcal cut of Dosidos.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Comment

Here's another plant that came to me as skva. But was later determined to not be the skva cut. Shit smells like tires/rubber and it's super strong smelling. Greasy resin.

Blue Star (Deathstar x Blueberry)

Lime Gorilla Bubble

Comment

Livers

Polynesian Banana Cookie Haze

"The Three"

Mighty K(left) and True OG (right)

Comment

Killing Fields

Triangle OG

And here's yet another fake 91'. Pretty sure this one is a Chem D hybrid. Smells a lot like the Chem D cut.

Comment

So many sick photos. Props to you , your skills, and the way this thread started.

Comment

Very nice strain selection man... y the new thread? Did u close your old one?
              The blue star, fake 91, Polynesian banana cookies and I know there was another one in there that I liked... their all looking good man...

How long did u take that first fake 91 ? She is plump ...

Great start to a new thread...!!!...
              "I'm chain smokin loud like it's a newport ...

sigpic

Comment

I'll Watch...

Comment

Nice start for the new thread 👊

Comment

Legs up to YaYa

Rolling in the Weeds w/ ChemDogMillionaire

Comment

I think only people you're friends with can see the photos.
                      Respect The Plant Not The Industry

Comment

Dt your the only non breeder on here i seen that needs his own section for threads lmaoo
                        It never stops
                        U just reminded me to pick up my dtog halloween custom !

Comment

Hell of an opening dtog . Killing it as usual man

Comment

Looking good Double,

Are those lime gorilla bubba available in seed form ?

Comment

Take this seat
                              #CannavoreDoesntDeserveBanhamm er

Comment

Working...
                              X