Clear All

• brah
    replied
    that was a fun read

good work

Leave a comment:

• chillgreenhill
    replied
    Awesome thread man! I have been growing in multi flow buckets for the past 10 years and this has inspired me to change, also gonna look at switching out my 1000 HPS for the CMH lights. Fantastic everything bro, thanks for all the insight and information, kind of excited to be done with my buckets and hydroton lol. Those things are a bitch to clean

Leave a comment:

• HL45
    replied
    Great thread isaak!

Leave a comment:

• TexanTerps
    replied
    you are killin it, those plants are loving it!

Leave a comment:

• Mars Hydro Led
    replied
    Originally posted by Vanilla Phoenix View Post
    Gotta love the cake. I’ve been growing it for a couple years now and it seems to never get old. She’s a stretchy bitch but once you get her figured out, she pretty much grows herself.

I just harvested one last week actually. Hope you don’t mind the pics, issack.

View Image View Image View Image
    Monster Bud.

Leave a comment:

• Grassizgreener
    replied
    Hope all is well and your elbows deep in them cake! Pun intended..Quick question, you said you only veg them for 12 days? Is that days total from clone to 3 gals or did I miss a step?

Leave a comment:

• Goats
    replied
    i can guarantee just by looking at it that that is the jbeezy 'wedding cake' cut of triangle mints.

beautiful flowers!

Leave a comment:

• Vanilla Phoenix
    replied
    Gotta love the cake. I’ve been growing it for a couple years now and it seems to never get old. She’s a stretchy bitch but once you get her figured out, she pretty much grows herself.

I just harvested one last week actually. Hope you don’t mind the pics, issack.

Leave a comment:

• Mars Hydro Led
    replied
    Originally posted by issack View Post
    My last wedding cake run a few months ago. This is a keeper. I usually veg the pineapple chunk for 26 days or so before I flip. With the cake I only veg for 12 days before flip.. Had to learn the hard way first few grows. They over double in size once flipped. And the last 2 weeks of flower is when they pack on their mass. It's really a different plant than what I've ever grown indoors. She harvests at 60 65 day's. The taste and smell of this plant is amazing. And it puts you down too. Very heavy THC.

View Image
    View Image
    View Image
    View Image
    View Image
    The wedding cake looks tasty. Nice work!

Leave a comment:

• packerfan79
    replied
    I am flipping my first run of wedding cake, and LA kush cake next week. Can't wait. I had a pound of wedding cake a couple months ago, I didn't like selling it. I wanted it all for me. I kept an ounce for the head stash. And I smoked on the big sack till it sold out, not long.

You got a beautiful grow there. I hope things get back to normal for you soon.

Leave a comment:

• issack
    replied
    I'm guessing this is the real deal cake since the cut is from jungle Boys. Slightly less yield than my other strains I've been running but it's worth it and it's what everyone wants too. Very strong smoke. And the trimming is a breeze. It's definitely my new favorite. Hardly stiff strong stems on this one.

Leave a comment:

• blazeoneup
    replied
    Nice run looks bomb!

I haven't got to run the official wedding cake but I have smoked it. I enjoyed the taste and the high I got an s1 that smokes pretty close to the real cut but doesn't put out as well and is rather floppy.

Leave a comment:

• issack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• issack
    replied
    My last wedding cake run a few months ago. This is a keeper. I usually veg the pineapple chunk for 26 days or so before I flip. With the cake I only veg for 12 days before flip.. Had to learn the hard way first few grows. They over double in size once flipped. And the last 2 weeks of flower is when they pack on their mass. It's really a different plant than what I've ever grown indoors. She harvests at 60 65 day's. The taste and smell of this plant is amazing. And it puts you down too. Very heavy THC.

Leave a comment:

• issack
    replied
    Originally posted by FunkBomb View Post
    Hey man sorry to hear about whats been going on. I'm glad you're back on track and getting after it. When the shit starts creeping up remember, Ignore and Outperform. Thanks again for the awesome thread and updates.

-Funk
    Thank you man. I appreciate it. Im back on track. 66 days sober from alcohol. Alcohol fucks my life every time. Im done with it. Now Hawaii just needs to open back up.. our economy is completely broken right now. Hell they just now opened up beaches. Our leadership in office has ruined the economy here .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X