What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8k coco grow show

Nightmode

No I have not yet. It's been financially hard since my divorce. And I made some business investments as well. Still doing well with grows though. I am building another room with 5 630s so after that I will fork over and get the remaining 4 cmh. Trying to sell my old hps as well. No one wants to buy that old shit. Lol also I've taken a pay cut now that I get rid of all my crop at once. Got tired of how the market Fluctuates and people coming and going. Eventually I'll get it done.

See the assembly of that new room would be ??

painter66

good to see you back issack, sorry to hear about the divorce..had a few friends go through that shyte...

just wanted to know what ph you like to use issack as well as the ppm's was that at 0.5 or 0.7 scale.
thanks again for the outstanding thread....

Dandelo

:yay: glad you are back! sorry to hear about your struggles but it just makes you stronger!

stoked to see what is to come!

issack

Veteran
good to see you back issack, sorry to hear about the divorce..had a few friends go through that shyte...

just wanted to know what ph you like to use issack as well as the ppm's was that at 0.5 or 0.7 scale.
thanks again for the outstanding thread....

Ph in coco is always 5.8 6.0 and ppm is at 0.7 scale. I go 950ppm max.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Hey man sorry to hear about whats been going on. I'm glad you're back on track and getting after it. When the shit starts creeping up remember, Ignore and Outperform. Thanks again for the awesome thread and updates.

-Funk

mikeross

Best wishes to the future Bud... we all move past obstacles in our lives. It really makes us stronger people.
Wow... welcome back! :trampoline:
This journal has always been in my top 3. I literally have it saved in my bookmarks. When I found this journal awhile ago you had stopped updating it. Thank you for sharing it all. I'm in the process of building out a new setup... my tables, plant layout, drip system, veg/watering times all replicate your system to a degree.

What's the background on the wedding cake?

Last edited:

issack

Veteran
Best wishes to the future Bud... we all move past obstacles in our lives. It really makes us stronger people.
Wow... welcome back! :trampoline:
This journal has always been in my top 3. I literally have it saved in my bookmarks. When I found this journal awhile ago you had stopped updating it. Thank you for sharing it all. I'm in the process of building out a new setup... my tables, plant layout, drip system, veg/watering times all replicate your system to a degree.

What's the background on the wedding cake?

Awesome man I'm happy to hear this thread has inspired you and others. That is what it's all about. Sharing. Im back with updates again.

The wedding cake i have. I found this dude on IG that was selling top notch strains. This cut is from jungle Boys the breeder of this strain. I paid 350 bucks for one rooted clone shipped in the mail to me. I have my mothers for my strains outdoors and the wedding cake hated this environment at first. It literally took me 6 months for finally get a good cut to root well and thrive. I worked hard on making her acclimate. Now the cake is thriving outdoors for my moms. And the cuts root supper fast. I have a new 120 site easy clone now. I upgraded from the 75 site. Also have a new ac I had to put in. We have these frogs here called coqi frog's. They are super invasive and loud. These fuckers crawled in my mother board and fried the mother board and compressor. So I located the parts company for that model ac and ordered a brand new compressor and and mother board. 1200 bucks. My ac guy put it in and the thing STILL didn't work. Pretty much toasted a brand new 30k split. So I had to buy and new one and now I have 2 36k splits . Before I had a 30k and a 36k. With the 2 now my temperature is whatever I want to set it at. My room now runs cold at 76 . I go in there to cool off in the hot summer days with lights on. Lol. the frog's fried the ac in the middle of a grow. It killed me to rip out 28 plants. Had to only flower half the room. The new ac is a Dakin. Those splits are amazing. It smokes the other split. The mirage is the brand name of that one. I'll find some harvest pics of my last wedding cake run and post them.

issack

Veteran
Hey man sorry to hear about whats been going on. I'm glad you're back on track and getting after it. When the shit starts creeping up remember, Ignore and Outperform. Thanks again for the awesome thread and updates.

-Funk

Thank you man. I appreciate it. Im back on track. 66 days sober from alcohol. Alcohol fucks my life every time. Im done with it. Now Hawaii just needs to open back up.. our economy is completely broken right now. Hell they just now opened up beaches. Our leadership in office has ruined the economy here .

issack

Veteran
My last wedding cake run a few months ago. This is a keeper. I usually veg the pineapple chunk for 26 days or so before I flip. With the cake I only veg for 12 days before flip.. Had to learn the hard way first few grows. They over double in size once flipped. And the last 2 weeks of flower is when they pack on their mass. It's really a different plant than what I've ever grown indoors. She harvests at 60 65 day's. The taste and smell of this plant is amazing. And it puts you down too. Very heavy THC.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Nice run looks bomb!

I haven't got to run the official wedding cake but I have smoked it. I enjoyed the taste and the high I got an s1 that smokes pretty close to the real cut but doesn't put out as well and is rather floppy.

issack

Veteran
I'm guessing this is the real deal cake since the cut is from jungle Boys. Slightly less yield than my other strains I've been running but it's worth it and it's what everyone wants too. Very strong smoke. And the trimming is a breeze. It's definitely my new favorite. Hardly stiff strong stems on this one.

packerfan79

Veteran

I am flipping my first run of wedding cake, and LA kush cake next week. Can't wait. I had a pound of wedding cake a couple months ago, I didn't like selling it. I wanted it all for me. I kept an ounce for the head stash. And I smoked on the big sack till it sold out, not long.

You got a beautiful grow there. I hope things get back to normal for you soon.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
My last wedding cake run a few months ago. This is a keeper. I usually veg the pineapple chunk for 26 days or so before I flip. With the cake I only veg for 12 days before flip.. Had to learn the hard way first few grows. They over double in size once flipped. And the last 2 weeks of flower is when they pack on their mass. It's really a different plant than what I've ever grown indoors. She harvests at 60 65 day's. The taste and smell of this plant is amazing. And it puts you down too. Very heavy THC.

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

The wedding cake looks tasty. Nice work!

Goats

i can guarantee just by looking at it that that is the jbeezy 'wedding cake' cut of triangle mints.

beautiful flowers!

Hope all is well and your elbows deep in them cake! Pun intended..Quick question, you said you only veg them for 12 days? Is that days total from clone to 3 gals or did I miss a step?

Latest posts

Latest posts