• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My coco grow show
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343017

Comment

Nice run looks bomb!

I haven't got to run the official wedding cake but I have smoked it. I enjoyed the taste and the high I got an s1 that smokes pretty close to the real cut but doesn't put out as well and is rather floppy.
      sigpic
      Quality Over Quantity
      Keep it clean, keep it green!
      Wishlist: Urkle, Runtz, Mac1
      If there's ever anything I can help with, feel free to pm me!

Comment

I'm guessing this is the real deal cake since the cut is from jungle Boys. Slightly less yield than my other strains I've been running but it's worth it and it's what everyone wants too. Very strong smoke. And the trimming is a breeze. It's definitely my new favorite. Hardly stiff strong stems on this one.
        My coco grow show
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343017

Comment

I am flipping my first run of wedding cake, and LA kush cake next week. Can't wait. I had a pound of wedding cake a couple months ago, I didn't like selling it. I wanted it all for me. I kept an ounce for the head stash. And I smoked on the big sack till it sold out, not long.

You got a beautiful grow there. I hope things get back to normal for you soon.

Comment

Originally posted by issack View Post
            My last wedding cake run a few months ago. This is a keeper. I usually veg the pineapple chunk for 26 days or so before I flip. With the cake I only veg for 12 days before flip.. Had to learn the hard way first few grows. They over double in size once flipped. And the last 2 weeks of flower is when they pack on their mass. It's really a different plant than what I've ever grown indoors. She harvests at 60 65 day's. The taste and smell of this plant is amazing. And it puts you down too. Very heavy THC.

View Image
            View Image
            View Image
            View Image
            View Image
            The wedding cake looks tasty. Nice work!
            MARS HYDRO STORE
            Coupon Code"ICMAG"

Grow Diaries:
            FC6500 journal

GMT tested TSL2000
            Unclefishstick's Diary!
            2xSP3000 Comparison grow

Comment

Gotta love the cake. I’ve been growing it for a couple years now and it seems to never get old. She’s a stretchy bitch but once you get her figured out, she pretty much grows herself.

I just harvested one last week actually. Hope you don’t mind the pics, issack.

Comment

i can guarantee just by looking at it that that is the jbeezy 'wedding cake' cut of triangle mints.

beautiful flowers!
                sigpic

~Current Thread - QB600H Flood and Drain~

~Completed Grow - Rainbow Jones Flood & Drain 600W HPS~

~Completed Grow - Purple Kush DWC 600W HPS~

Comment

Hope all is well and your elbows deep in them cake! Pun intended..Quick question, you said you only veg them for 12 days? Is that days total from clone to 3 gals or did I miss a step?

Comment

Originally posted by Vanilla Phoenix View Post
                    Gotta love the cake. I’ve been growing it for a couple years now and it seems to never get old. She’s a stretchy bitch but once you get her figured out, she pretty much grows herself.

I just harvested one last week actually. Hope you don’t mind the pics, issack.

View Image View Image View Image
                    Monster Bud.
                    MARS HYDRO STORE
                    Coupon Code"ICMAG"

Grow Diaries:
                    FC6500 journal

GMT tested TSL2000
                    Unclefishstick's Diary!
                    2xSP3000 Comparison grow

Comment

you are killin it, those plants are loving it!

Comment

Great thread isaak!
                        HARVEST LARGE HERB LOUNGE

Comment

Awesome thread man! I have been growing in multi flow buckets for the past 10 years and this has inspired me to change, also gonna look at switching out my 1000 HPS for the CMH lights. Fantastic everything bro, thanks for all the insight and information, kind of excited to be done with my buckets and hydroton lol. Those things are a bitch to clean

Comment

that was a fun read

good work

Comment

Working...
                            X