What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8k coco grow show

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would put diatomaceous around the entire exterior of the building every 3-6 months. Then spray an average bayer or home defense bug spray on the exterior. Running sterile would make it very hard for aphids to live. Hard for anything to live in an h2o2 environment. I add it every 3 days. Also, bayer "imid" or imidichloride would keep aphids back for good. Can only use it in veg it has a lengthy half life. That shit works wonders. As for fusariam, im sorry to hear thats the issue. Keep it clean, thats for sure! Grow looks amazing otherwise very well done!

issack

Veteran
I would put diatomaceous around the entire exterior of the building every 3-6 months. Then spray an average bayer or home defense bug spray on the exterior. Running sterile would make it very hard for aphids to live. Hard for anything to live in an h2o2 environment. I add it every 3 days. Also, bayer "imid" or imidichloride would keep aphids back for good. Can only use it in veg it has a lengthy half life. That shit works wonders. As for fusariam, im sorry to hear thats the issue. Keep it clean, thats for sure! Grow looks amazing otherwise very well done!

Thanks for the input man. Definitely something to consider. If this is an issue next run I'll be messaging you for sterile advice. And switch from what I'm doing with beneficial microbes. I'm making a lot of changes next run and now prepared and know the issue to address. I've been not very diligent with my thorough cleaning of my res tanks and everything.. now I will be .

Suntana

The worst kind if slime bro.. Fusarium.. It's a big dog.. sucks but hey.. I got this. Just have to be more clean and do some changes. I'm researching and absorbing now..

Z7 and you will never have to worry about that problem again 😊

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I highly recommend using Hygrozyme. It really takes care of any nasties.

I use Hygrozyme and protekt in any and all hydro water.

Killer grow man!

issack

Veteran
How long does your tea recipe keep for? Thanks in advance, beautiful grow sir.

I use it up fast. It will last 72 hours till the beneficials need to have more food. I usually pore in what's left over at bottom of bucket into a new batch so I don't waist any microbes..

Thanks man.!

issack

Veteran
I highly recommend using Hygrozyme. It really takes care of any nasties.

I use Hygrozyme and protekt in any and all hydro water.

Killer grow man!

Hey thanks.! I used to use it probably a good idea to go back to it again. Right now I'm relying on sm90 and pro tekt. And the stalk base bleach treatments. Seems to be working.!

Last edited:

issack

Veteran
Took these shots yesterday. No more plants have died Thank god.! Chomping at the bit here. Hoping for the best. They seem to be holding up. Doing the 10% bleach sprays at the base of the stalk and top of pots really seems to be making me be able to bring this grow to a finish. And the 5 mills sm90 with the pro tekt. Going to make a lot of changes next round. But they are packing up the bulk. The mountain apple OG is retarded huge.. .!! I'm using half stength MAOB with the Mills.. definitely putting on weight.

5 weeks flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I didn't like the SM-90. Was good as a foliar but the Hygrozyme is a major safety net.

Dude that apple OG is insane! What a yielder! Just awesome!

Is that pineapple chunk from Barnys?

issack

Veteran
I didn't like the SM-90. Was good as a foliar but the Hygrozyme is a major safety net.

Dude that apple OG is insane! What a yielder! Just awesome!

Is that pineapple chunk from Barnys?

Well I took your advice today and picked up some hygrozyme.. I forgot how absolutely ridiculously expensive that stuff is. I go through 40 gallons of feed a day. I did the math and it would roughly cost me around the same amount as my whole Mills nutrients line for the whole grow. so that 1600 bucks
I'll finish this gallon off and then go to other measures for the next grow. I can't justify spending that much money on a product.. 100 plus dollars a gallon at 10 mils a gallon is absurd. But hey I don't give a shit at the moment. Anything to help bring this grow to harvest.. thanks for the tip though.!!

Mountain apple OG is Deadhead OG × with Sour OG Kush. This is a S1 and my friend crossed this. We are the only ones with it.. it stinks heavy like apples and sweet skunk and Kush.. we have an apple tree here on the island that grows wild. Named "mountain apple " so I figured I'd name it mountain apple OG. I'd like to get it out to the mainstream. It's amazing and HUGE.!! It does really great outdoors too..a really big yield. The smoke is fantastic.

I got this pineapple cut about 7 years ago from a friend of mine.. and a lot of people have this cut here in the island. I'm pretty positive it's from Barney's Farm. it's one of the most resilient badass plants I've ever grown.. it just loves everything, you could just give it water and it'll still yield big. And it's the most sought-after strain that anybody wants it seems. for years everyone still just Loves the pineapple. they crave it.. miss it. Girls love it, it's really stinky and fruity. taste really great so yeah it's definitely a winner for me.

Last edited:

issack

Veteran
Dude, wow. Very impressive and excellent recovery!

I don't know about recovery. But keeping the problem at bay is more like it.. just praying each day for another day of no dead plants .. lol seems to be working.!!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Stay on target man!

Glad things are coming along with no more casualties! !

Good sweet Mary look at that structure on those yapples!

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Wow it looks like those Mills nutrients are doing the trick. Those plants are massive for 5 weeks. Keep up the great work.

-Funk

issack

Veteran
Thank you.!! Mills is the shit. It's kicking ass for sure.. huge difference from last run with flora nova. And all my indoor grows before that were with house an garden. I will say that this line is a big leap better than H&G. I'm also using half strength MOAB with it.. And I've never went over 7 mills per gallon of the base A&B. Calls for 8 to 14 mills.

Things are looking good so far. Can't wait to start the next grow with my new A/C. I'm Not liking the high 80s in there now.