8k coco grow show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by issack View Post
    Is this bloomats..? So you are feeding from the bottom then.? The mat stays wet ? Send a link if can I'm into researching.
    When I did flood an drain I used to stretch panda film over the tables then cut holes for my pots. Then the roots wouldn't see light and fill up in the tables . It would be optimal if the roots could have a place to spread yes. I get what you mean. I'm just not having a vision of the material used for the mat.
    I think he meant try a table of the air pots.

Blumats are an auto watering system like a slow constant drip meant to maintain a certain moisture level. They're little 'sensors' that drip a slow amount based on the moisture of the media detected by ceramic and it's saturation level. Though the name has 'mat' in it, it's actually a top feed system and nothing to do with under the pots.
    Current - Quantum Boards, Blumats and Home Assistant Automation
    Previous

Comment

Originally posted by saitama View Post
      I think he meant try a table of the air pots.

Blumats are an auto watering system like a slow constant drip meant to maintain a certain moisture level. They're little 'sensors' that drip a slow amount based on the moisture of the media detected by ceramic and it's saturation level. Though the name has 'mat' in it, it's actually a top feed system and nothing to do with under the pots.

sorry guys I had a few when I was on last, used to top feed, airpots, organic nutes, a few times I used a coco mat with clay balls under table to see what the roots did and was blown away with the results, I always tried different stuff, I used to run 8 lites, and was able to bloom on one side and finish on other, so I was always trying different things, not once have I ever ran all 8 lites and plants for a full harvest
      Ground Up ... Its how good things Grow!!

You can wish in one hand and crap in the other. See which one fills up first -- Life

Comment

Hey Issack,

Looking the goods man!!

Do you find that the PC goes into a bit of shock when you strip 1 week before you flip? I was always under the impression that you should stirp 2 weeks before flower so they don't stunt too much..

Keep it up Bro

Cheers

Watts up

Comment

Also forgot to ask when do you top your plants in veg?

Cheers mate

Comment

I top my plants once, and that is about a week into veg from clone. And no I have never had a plant go into shock after I stripped them in my experience.

They are filling up nicely

My coco grow show
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343017

Comment

nice set up
              "The Decline" by Nofx
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LNb40-xoool

Comment

Hi bro
                Great job
                Waiting next episode

Greetings!

Comment

Originally posted by issack View Post

I also use OG biowar 24 hour brewed tea in every rez change as well as some boogie brew in there , and I believe that is a game changer. No RA's. And i also have killed Russets in my last run with ease with foliar at lights out. I don't even worry about mites now.. harsh chems are a thing of the past. Best product I've ever used.

View Image
                  View Image
                  View Image
                  View Image
                  View Image
                  Hi issack,

Can you please tell me a little bit more about your foliar and why you no longer worry about mites? A lot of growers around me have been getting mites and I would love to hear about your solution.

Thanks!
                  Previous

Comment

I use this recipe for my foliar and to put in my rez at every Change. If you have a russet, broad mite infestation then use this at full strength soon as lights go out. Turn off fans and let it sit. 3 days straight and you will kill any mite. It suffocates them. I've done it several times . And when you constantly use this tea in your feed water from the beginning, you will never have a RA problem. This and microbe lift. I have no fungus gnats at all too.
                    I foliar once a week and have no pests at all. It's amazing stuff. I've tried to chime in on threads where people were trying everything, but people just seem to not wanna try it and keep using harsh chemicals. This stuff works.
                    My coco grow show

Comment

Sounds awesome. How late in flower do you use it? Also, does it work on spider mites?

Thanks for sharing
                      Previous

Comment

Up to the last week I've used it . I usually stop the last 2 weeks.
                        It will kill spider mites with a 4 day drench. But spider mites are the easiest thing to deal with. If you have an infestation then just do an azamax spray, then bio war from then on. It's not a take down. It's more of a preventive method. If you start from the beginning you will never have a pest on your plant.
                        It works best on microscopic mites. It spins a mold web around them and smothers them. If you ever have Root afids, then use full strength tea drench when lights go out for like 2 or 3 days. It will kill the whole infestation.
                        My coco grow show

Comment

Thanks for the info
                          Previous

Comment

No problem man.!

Just ran second nets and flipped the timer to 12/12. Let the stretch begin. They are going to explode. Everything is going perfect this round.

My coco grow show

Comment

Things are going well. One of the healthiest grows to date here. Everything is perfect. Moved up the feeds to every 2 hours few weeks ago. They are drinking 30 gallons in a 12 hour cycle.
                              This is 7 days flower.

My coco grow show

Comment

Looking nice, keep up the good work!

Comment

Working...
                                X