No announcement yet.

8k coco grow show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life's most persistent and urgent question is, "What are you doing for others?"
    - Martin Luther King Jr.

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
    - Bob Dylan

Be good and you will be lonely.
    - Mark Twain

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
    - Anne Frank

Comment

Okay guys. Harvested Saturday at 7 weeks. Colas were falling everywhere.. took me hours to cut each plant out of the nets. I'm pretty impressed with how heavy each plant was. I've walked a lot of plans to my dry room in my life, and these indoor plants are definitely the heaviest I've ever held.. I'll know after this weekend when I get my first couple lights trimmed what I'm dealing with.
      Mountain Apple got some purple hues and she sure does look beautiful and smells great. Pineapple once again never lets down. it's an awesome plant..
      I tried for the last hour and a half to figure out and crop and rotate my pictures that I uploaded to my gallery here. To try to not get them to upload sideways, but this site just wants to upload some pictures sideways for some reason I don't know so sorry about that.

Cloning Green crack original S1 and purple wreck for the next run. While I wait I'm going to be putting in the new AC, some more fans, casters on my tables so I can move them and clean clean clean.! , and some other button up things in there.

Definitely will be vegging only 3 weeks next run and not a month.. that was ridiculous. Excited to make my tables move too. It's going to be a game changer with yield.

Pineapple chunk

My coco grow show
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343017

Comment

Mountain Apple OG

My coco grow show

Comment

Mountain Apple OG was absolutely huge.. quart jar size and bigger on some colas..
          My coco grow show

Comment

My coco grow show

Comment

looking good my man
              IG @square_root_pharms

Comment

Fanfarkingtastic!!

Way to grow man!
                Life's most persistent and urgent question is, "What are you doing for others?"
                - Martin Luther King Jr.

People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
                - Bob Dylan

Be good and you will be lonely.
                - Mark Twain

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
                - Anne Frank

Comment

Very impressive.

Do you know how many GPW you are pulling?

Those colas are just amazing. Doing an awesome job! Keep it up looking forward to your next run..

Comment

Awesome stuff

Some serious trim sessions coming up!!!

Comment

Thanks fellas.!

Idk how much GPW yet I'll know after this next week is up hopefully. That is if my trimmer chicks drop it in high gear. They usually do well and are excited about trimming indoors as opposed to outdoors. More weight more more money for them. Lol.
                      Actually over all the years finding good Trimmers is almost the hardest thing with growing for me. Soooooo many dumb shits. Liars,winners, people that try steal. I even got my house robbed about 3 years ago from the brothers of one of my trusted trimmers. ( she set it all up.) they took everything, it was really really bad, and also really really bad for them in a long run. Like very... lets just say I am full on home alarm surveillance cameras the nine yards now when then I wasn't.
                      I'm happy to have two single moms that live right down the street that are really trusted and awesome !
                      My coco grow show

Comment

I literally am finishing up a room half your size laid out identical from corrugated roofing tables and all. I'll be adding wheels now as well. First run for this room will be air pots and i'm adding wheels now after watching your grow. I'm going to run my gutter at a end instead of down the side (not installed yet) because it will take up less space that way.

I know mills and i know MOAB but do you mind being a little more specific? Every part of mills? low ec means how low and what ratios? For years ive ran H3ad recipe (6/9 micro bloom gh) but you have me interested in giving something simular to yours a try.

Comment

Originally posted by stemznseedz View Post
                          I literally am finishing up a room half your size laid out identical from corrugated roofing tables and all. I'll be adding wheels now as well. First run for this room will be air pots and i'm adding wheels now after watching your grow. I'm going to run my gutter at a end instead of down the side (not installed yet) because it will take up less space that way.

I know mills and i know MOAB but do you mind being a little more specific? Every part of mills? low ec means how low and what ratios? For years ive ran H3ad recipe (6/9 micro bloom gh) but you have me interested in giving something simular to yours a try.
                          Hey bro.. welcome.! Your room sounds cherry. I like the gutter at the ends idea.

Yes the whole line of mills. A&B vitalize, start R, C4, and ultimate PK.

My ppm never is over 850 900 throughout the whole grow. So 6 to 7 mills of A&B and half strength on all the additives. Start R ultimate PK and C4 all call for 4 to 8 mills a gallon. I use about 5 mills. Hope that helps.

I ran that GH formula you use for Years bro, and also the floranova line. House and Garden as well. I can tell you right now that this is a really super easy nutrient line, that gives great results.. way better than GH and H&G by far..
                          My coco grow show

Comment

Originally posted by issack View Post
                            Okay guys. Harvested Saturday at 7 weeks. Colas were falling everywhere.. took me hours to cut each plant out of the nets. I'm pretty impressed with how heavy each plant was. I've walked a lot of plans to my dry room in my life, and these indoor plants are definitely the heaviest I've ever held.. I'll know after this weekend when I get my first couple lights trimmed what I'm dealing with.
                            Mountain Apple got some purple hues and she sure does look beautiful and smells great. Pineapple once again never lets down. it's an awesome plant..
                            I tried for the last hour and a half to figure out and crop and rotate my pictures that I uploaded to my gallery here. To try to not get them to upload sideways, but this site just wants to upload some pictures sideways for some reason I don't know so sorry about that.

Cloning Green crack original S1 and purple wreck for the next run. While I wait I'm going to be putting in the new AC, some more fans, casters on my tables so I can move them and clean clean clean.! , and some other button up things in there.

Definitely will be vegging only 3 weeks next run and not a month.. that was ridiculous. Excited to make my tables move too. It's going to be a game changer with yield.

Pineapple chunk
                            View Image
                            View Image
                            View Image
                            View Image
                            View Image
                            Looks amazing, I like the setup. Do u got any dry bud pics?

Comment

Congratulations!
                              You make the job
                              Big up m8te

Comment

Here is some pineapple for now. I'll snap some Mountain Apple OG when that starts being processed.

My coco grow show

Comment

Working...
                                X