What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8k coco grow show

DunHav`nFun

Nah bro....Original Trainwreck which I completely forget the parentage of was/is the viniest noodley snap between ties pain in the ass to grow but well worth the bullshit for the good yield with top shelf rock hard nuggage....for most folks.....I didn`t have the patience....

Purplewreck is Trainwreck crossed with Grandaddy purp or purple Urkle , hell I can`t even remember....but light purple hard grapish kush smell and taste that stayed on the tongue......so....

What I ran`s nothin like your plants.....although it did stay lime green in the summer runs unless I ran the ac`s during lights off....anyways....Your Purplewreck`s killin it , hope you didn`t wait too long ta pull the trigger on em waitin for the GC to catch up....regardless.....Glad Dad`s doin well....and...

Good luck....DHF....:ying:.....

issack

Veteran
I hope so too man. Pwreck flowers super fast so I hope she stops stretch soon. Outdoors pwreck finishes in like 45 days. I let it go to 50 if weather permits. Indoors she is fat and healthy.!
GC is filling out nice. So excited for this run. I can't begin to express how amazing it is to have my room so cool in there at 78 with lights on. It's a whole new world. I can tell my issues were all about Heat last time.. this a/c is a beast.

I just did a 3 day biowar foliar at lights out in case I had any Russets waiting for pre flowers to pop out. Last 2 runs they did, so from now on I'm always going to do a 3 to 4 days drench as soon as I flip 12/12.. I'm over Taking Chances anymore.

Some purple wreck.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Green Crack

picture.php

picture.php

issack

Veteran
5 days flower. Biggest stalks I've ever had at only a month of growth. Noticing the difference with the smart pots. I'm also feeding less right now ( every three hours ) and not so often, since I'm using all Coco this round and no perlite mixed in. I like it better.

CA-25 foliars once a week as well.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

issack

Veteran
13 days flower. Pwreck has stretched more than any plant I've ever grown. Glad I flipped when I did. I'll flip at 2 weeks veg and not 3 next time I grow this strain.. the Green Crack has stopped at the perfect hight.
Tomorrow I'm going to dig in there and do some massive stripping and defoliating. Going to take me a few days to accomplish that. Lol fucking jungle in there.
Everything is going perfect. My theory worked with doing a 3 day biowar drench when I flipped schedule. No signs of Russets or broads.
Not one leaf is turning yellow on the lower branches. As the last 2 grows I was having issues with dying foliage due to the heat.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Purple wreck is a fast flower. This is outdoors at 28 days flower. She is done at 45 or 50. GC is 50 55. We shall see as she rolls..

picture.php

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
You've got some beastly looking plants in there. I'm glad those smart pots are doing the trick for you. I only use them or Air-pots. Keep up the good work.

-Funk

GastroGrower

Looking killer. Pure coco is the way to go. If you prepare the coco correctly and don't over pack then you can get away without perlite just fine.

CHEFfy

What is that connection between your pvc manifold and your 1/4 drip line? I’ve used gh grommets before but can’t tell what you’ve got going on there.

issack

Veteran
What is that connection between your pvc manifold and your 1/4 drip line? I’ve used gh grommets before but can’t tell what you’ve got going on there.

Home depot bro.. in the irrigation section. they are super cheap and very easy to install, you just get a countersink bit the biggest one that has a tapered drill bit attached to it, make a mark for your depth with tape ,and drill your holes, and they snap right in and clamp around the PVC pipe. no leaks at all they work great.

issack

Veteran
Thank guys.!! Yes this round is exciting. I can't wait till they start packing on weight. ! I'm loving the smart pots and using all coco. I water less now with all coco and no perlite

issack

Veteran
19 days flower.

They are drinking heavy now. Upped my feedings to every 2 hours from 2 1/2 hours. I have to hit the button 3 times when lights go on, on my D&E timer.. minute and 15 seconds each feeding ( total of 3 minutes 45 seconds) just to hydrate, and saturate the pots cause they are pretty dry from when light are off at 57 60% humidity. Then every 2 hours it's just a minute and 15 seconds feeding from them on with lights on. I use a 245gph pump for the whole room. It's a nice and slow feed and it works out really good. I tried a higher GPH pump, but it would come out of the pots too fast I like to do it slow so it gets in there and absorbs. They are packing weight.!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CHEFfy

Wow. That purple wreck really packs it on quickly! My 63 Day strains never look like that at day 19. Well done.

issack

Veteran
Yeah I'm amazed how fast it flowers. I got this cut from my friend about 6 months ago. First run indoors. Fastest flowering plant I've ever grown..

I just got done stripping about 5 garbage bags stuffed full of lower branches and foliage that was doing nothing but absorbing energy from the plants out of there. My back is toast.!! Was a breeze though with the casters on the tables. So stoked.

I got a cool pic when the tables were butted together.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts