What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem Walker

Medfinder

Chemon 91
This Cross is Male Chem 91 x Female Skywalker Og

4 seeds were put in water and sank after 6 hours and are now showing points at 15 hours.
peat pellets?

fox farm ocean forest perlite mix

t 5's

seeds from the female..

picture.php

Chem Walker seeds Germinate

picture.php

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I always like using Black Gold seedling starter mix. CFL's hanging vert make for super bushy seed plants, LED's will ,make for fat sturdy stalks. I love using a mix of different types of lighting, makes for super healthy seedlings.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
some say it should be sky walker chem to be botanically correct...lol..

BLACK GOLD SEED STARTER ...

whoops.. I saw black Gold seed starter :tiphat: hmm ships from amazon in 5 days..too long.

do i risk direct ocean forest exposure?

led? 2700k with 5000k cfl supplemental hmm... the 99 cent store had 3600 lumen 5000k 45 watt curly's for 99 cents!

vertical Cfls.. going add 30 percent more perlite to Ocean Forest and plant direct in 1 gallon containers

Last edited:

Americangrower

Veteran
I always like using Black Gold seedling starter mix. CFL's hanging vert make for super bushy seed plants, LED's will ,make for fat sturdy stalks. I love using a mix of different types of lighting, makes for super healthy seedlings.

does the Black Gold absorb water, I made the mistake of using Jiffy starter for the 1st and last time. This shit repels water..fokking useless.
Going back to my trusted peat pucks.

Nice cross Med what seed co is the 91 from or is it a reversed clone.
I think Kemba Walker would be a good name for it or maybe Chemba Walker

Medfinder

Chemon 91
does the Black Gold absorb water, I made the mistake of using Jiffy starter for the 1st and last time. This shit repels water..fokking useless.
Going back to my trusted peat pucks.

Nice cross Med what seed co is the 91 from or is it a reversed clone.
I think Kemba Walker would be a good name for it or maybe Chemba Walker

Cali connection...chem 91 sk va

now some say...IT'S SNAKE OIL...
these are the seeds started last year. 80 percent germination on the chem 91 sk va

picture.php

got jiffy 7s..and other stuff hmm..still got many seeds left of this cross. just going do 4 to see whats what.

so many crosses now done with chem 91 sk va x many...many dispensary clones.

the skywalker og female after a 40 day cure is skunk pine sol fuel with some berry under tone. the females from the chem 91 sk va smelled like stale turpentine petroleum ether funk

Medfinder

Chemon 91
damn so thats 91 x Swerves OG.....nice choice

uhh...swerves supposed male chem 91 sk va x with billy's allstar clones Skywalker Og

OK.. now i was thinking... how bout 4 more? hmm..

Yup! allstar clones Female Budder Og x swerves snake oil chem 91
sk va?

Chem Budder... 4 just put in water..

4 chem budder seeds

picture.php

Jar of chem budder seeds
chem budder seeds

picture.php

budder Og? looks like they're still in...
https://www.instagram.com/allstarclones/?hl=en

Glad kyle dropped some strawberry Og clones and I was able to cross those with swerves snake oil Chem 91 sk va maybe all get 4 of those going..
https://www.facebook.com/allstarclones/

Last edited:

Medfinder

Chemon 91
looks like you went with the Ocean forest choice.

mix 30 percent more perlite

also gonna use cups first transplant into hybrid soil mix into one gallons later.

should i pop chem 91 sk va x kosher Og next? or chem 91 sk va x kyle kushman's strawberry og? or blackwater...or blue dream..or chem 91 skva v GG4..or..40 other different seed crosses?

picture.php

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Swerves Chem 91' is actually a Chem 91' bx2 using his Deadhead OG for the male in the first bx. Then selected a male from the first bx that was supposedly 91' leaning for the second bx. That was straight from Swerves mouth. I was a member of his forums while they were still up and before I joined here. I asked him in a thread and he personally responded with that info.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Backcross (BX)
A backcross is a hybrid plant that has been bred with one of its parents (or a plant that is genetically similar) in order to create offspring that is closer to that of the the original parent. For example, a grower could breed a plant with its own father to make sure the baby has its dad’s height. This is often done to maintain rarer strains or strengthen those with desired recessive genes.

hmmm time to grow

Last edited:

Medfinder

Chemon 91
me I would go with chem x GG but I'm a bubblegum guy

7 years ago at the farm i posted my sour bubble 4 crosses...

Larry OG.. T.L.M.D. Clone

p.n.c Platinum OG..

Kryptonite= Killer Queen x MENDO PURPS..Skunkworks clone.

Grape Romulan... Club Meds clone

Pre 98 Bubba Kush..Riteway Wellness

Platinum Master Kush..Bagseed female

G.D.P..P.N.C.'S

M.T.F. Riteway wellness.

Sour d Riteway Wellness.

Arcata Trainwreck -32...?

Sour Bubble 4.. B.O.G.

Skywalker..P.N.C.

Northern Cali Fire OG..P.N.C.

RoadKill Skunk Anza Cali...afghanica 1982. An old friend.

id post the link but.....

if anything the 91 chem to enhance the medicinal property's of all the clone strains i've found from orange to santa clarita

Last edited:

thelemons

diggin this adventure you're on. hit that grape romulan, i bet youd find some tremendos flavors in those offspring!

do you plan on working these lines out any further than the f1's?

Medfinder

Chemon 91
diggin this adventure you're on. hit that grape romulan, i bet youd find some tremendos flavors in those offspring!

Got the Grape Og fem clone X chem 91 sk va that's got grape romulan in it..

jest squeezed a bunch of seeds from this Blackberry Og that was also crossed with the same male 91 these others ones were here look at some of the little nugs haven't even trimed them much

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68583&pictureid=1740402
BB Code

picture.php

Medfinder

Chemon 91
diggin this adventure you're on. hit that grape romulan, i bet you'd find some tremendous flavors in those offspring!

depends on survival of the first 4 of each strain.

NEXT...

Chem Chi == male- 91 chem sk va x female- Inner chi Og

picture.php

Medfinder

Chemon 91

the chem walker are above soil this morning

has it been 42 hours?

picture.php

picture.php