What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic Yekke for 2017

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
2nd run, day 22 of flowering

The cut is Golden Diesel F2 (from back in the day). Most pots were topped with compost (that had some Azomite mixed in it). The rest is very much the same.

Hope to see some fattening soon

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0113.jpg
    IMAG0113.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 20

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Curious if your SD crosses have an average flowering time Yekke? When do you typically cut?
I have Golden Diesel crosses, which are Chemdog x Sour Diesel based.
Oviously the crosses change depanding on the mother as well. I've seen the crosses go from 8 weeks (Afghan Kush, NL99) to 11 weeks (the Flav, Jack's Cleaner #2).
Golden Diesel takes 9-10 weeks to finish, depending on the phenotype.

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
New seeds are germinating now, I'm very hopeful to find a good keeper mom out of them.
There are 3 strains this time:
Yekke Seeds - Jilly Bean x Golden Diesel
Yekke Seeds - Sweet Pink Grapefruit x Golden Diesel
Santero - Chocolate Diesel bx

I'll be searching mostly for a good keeper for production, but a good SPG x GD male will also be a good option (can think of many things I want to cross it to)

Myitchynips

Hello campers,
23 Platinium Diesel (Golden Diesel F4 selection) and 5 Golden Diesel F2 cuts are getting used to my new soil after being grown in coco.

Tent gear:
*1 2*2*2 meter grow tent
*1 HP air conditioner
*4 1*1m trays set for a run to waste system
*1 6" vent + carbon filter
*2 fans

Currently all plants but 2 GD cuts are in 3.5L pots of soil. 20 of them will be transplanted into 40L pots for flowering in a week or so.

OVERVIEW OF THE FIRST CYCLE : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7950938#post7950938
Do you know where I can find yekke seeds in the USA?

Myitchynips

Hello campers,
23 Platinium Diesel (Golden Diesel F4 selection) and 5 Golden Diesel F2 cuts are getting used to my new soil after being grown in coco.

Tent gear:
*1 2*2*2 meter grow tent
*1 HP air conditioner
*4 1*1m trays set for a run to waste system
*1 6" vent + carbon filter
*2 fans

Currently all plants but 2 GD cuts are in 3.5L pots of soil. 20 of them will be transplanted into 40L pots for flowering in a week or so.

OVERVIEW OF THE FIRST CYCLE : https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=7950938#post7950938
Looking for info on a golden diesel seed seller that ships to the US. HS said you could help me source someone.

Myitchynips

Sorry for reviving an old thread, does anyone know any golden diesel breeders that ship seeds to the states? Looking for Israeli breeders only to grow and experience this as close to being there as possible. Thank you 🙏🏻

Gone Camping

I believe i have some Golden Diesel beans i aquired from Yekke around the time of his last post in this thread.

I'm in US, drop me a PM.