What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's second run - Larry OG

Rodehazrd

Thanks for the kind words I chose to toss it rather than be tempted later. Fungus In the lungs.......
Ill be checking out your new fiddy jungle
Peace
Rodehazrd

hi bro no never went to the isle of man tt but my brother goes all the time ive been to the north west in ireland those guys are fucking crazy on them bikes ...cheers bro hope the grows going well peace and take care :0)

Fiddynut

Thanks for the kind words I chose to toss it rather than be tempted later. Fungus In the lungs.......
Ill be checking out your new fiddy jungle
Peace
Rodehazrd
Good afternoon Rodehazrd.
Probably better safe than sorry. As long as you have other jars to grab from you shouldn't suffer much.

Fiddynut

hi bro no never went to the isle of man tt but my brother goes all the time ive been to the north west in ireland those guys are fucking crazy on them bikes ...cheers bro hope the grows going well peace and take care :0)
Good afternoon container man.
Yes brother that is old school road racing right there. Those guys have balls the size of watermelons for sure. Thanks for stoping by. I hope your garden is doing great and your plants are happy.