What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddynut's second run - Larry OG

Rodehazrd

Hey there and happy Holidays to all
Those girls look nice fiddy with another month to go they are going to be huge nugs. May be time to foliar feed.
We have a lot of changes here 77 yesterday. That's crazy.
I gave Ms. Hazard a PAX2 vape and she lovesit. I got the 50 quart Yeti I've been drooling.over.
Someone came in from Co. With some homemade blue dream wax. I think I'm gonna need a blast tube. I'm turning into a dabber.
The flavor really comes through which was a surprise. I'm thinking haze wax would be extra sweet.
Well look winter came back I'm off to the woodshed.
Rodehazrd

Fiddynut

she loved it!
plus i got the meat grinder i wanted!
its a hnd cranked one, but i figured i would start out slow and just get my feet wet
i am planning on heading out ot the store this week and picking up some meats and start this adventure!
so what would be some good recipies for a beginner to start with?
we have been having some really good rains this past week or so so we havent been able to get out in the dirt so far
we rode around the local reservoir the other day but that was just turning the legs
the past couple days have been really nice so hopefully tomorrow is dry enough to ride

looking frosty man!
i really like the structure on those larrys
how is the smell?

im glad i could be along for the ride, fiddy!
you have come a long way as a grower, brother
think of all the things you have done in the last year
its been a pleasure watching you learn and grow!
Good afternoon pop_rocks.
That's great everyone got what they wanted from Santa. Defiantly nothing wrong with a hand crank grinder. You will want a place to clamp it down when cranking. You can use some c-clamps if you meet to.
I recommend grinding some beef for burgers or meat loaf for something easy to start with. A good fat ratio is 80/20 with the 20% being fat. If you pick up some beef chuck roast that has a nice amount of fat on the outside it will be about 80/20. You want to keep everything as cold as possible. Cut the meat into chunks big enough to fit into grinder then put the chunks into the freezer and get really cold but not frozen solid. A little frosty on the outside is ok but just get it really cold. If your grinder fits into freezer you can chill that too. Grind the meat into mixing bowl that is frozen or a bowl within a bowl of ice. Keep everything cold for texture and food safety. I like a corse grind (plate with bigger holes) but you can experiment and see what you like. Then make some burgers or meatloaf or meatballs or whatever. Once you get the hang of using your grinder you can experiment with different meats and start making sausage party's. When you get a stuffer then you can make links.

Too bad the rain is keeping you from riding but getting the legs going(and heart beating) is still good.

I love the way the Larry's are growing and while they are getting frosty they don't stink as much as the last plants. One possible reason is that I have a hepa filter in the tent this time in addition to the carbon filter on the tents exhaust. Another reason may be that I'm more use to how they smell now and don't notice it as much. I've been resisting the temptation to molest my plants with a lot of stem rubbing and what not. In a couple weeks I will pick a few bottom buds and do some sampling and get a good taste of them. Looking forward to that because I'll know then if I want to keep the cuttings I took for mothers.

It may be 25 years late but at least I finally got my grow on in 2016. I wish I'd have done this a long time ago but at least it's happening now. Thanks for all the good advise and nice chill attitude. I appreciate the kind words....Fiddy.

Fiddynut

Hey there and happy Holidays to all
Those girls look nice fiddy with another month to go they are going to be huge nugs. May be time to foliar feed.
We have a lot of changes here 77 yesterday. That's crazy.
I gave Ms. Hazard a PAX2 vape and she lovesit. I got the 50 quart Yeti I've been drooling.over.
Someone came in from Co. With some homemade blue dream wax. I think I'm gonna need a blast tube. I'm turning into a dabber.
The flavor really comes through which was a surprise. I'm thinking haze wax would be extra sweet.
Well look winter came back I'm off to the woodshed.
Rodehazrd
Good morning Rodehazrd.
Yep the girls are packing on the weight now. Even since the pics were taken they are really getting fat.
Can I foliar feed with tiger bloom? I haven't had time to read up on foliar feeding due to work and holidays being super busy. Just spray the leaves and not the buds right? I'll try to do some reading on it after work today. Probably have to water tonight also.

Crazy weather here too. It never made it to 0 degrees a couple days last week and then it was like 50 yesterday and back to a high of 25 today. The melting over the weekend helped my humidity though so that's good. It was a white Christmas here but most of the snow melted Sunday night into Monday we got 1/2 inch of rain.

Is the PAX2 a portable pen or a house vape. I have been using mister pens but they changed their cartridges and don't work as good with my wax anymore and I'm always looking for a better pen. I've heard great things about those yeti's. Glad everyone got what they wanted from Santa.

Nothing wrong with dabs. I survived on dabs for a couple years because I could get better tasting wax that buds for a long time. Since my harvest I've been smoking mostly flower but love my dabs and vape pen especially when out in public. Get a tube but do your blasting outside so you don't blow up your house. Also you need really clean butane or it wilt aste like the contaminant in the butane. You should be able to find some butane comparisons and recommendations on icmag or google. Then you need to use heat or a vac chamber to purge. Lots of YouTube vids on purging. Good luck it's worth doing. Like you said the flavor can be amazing like weed without the burning leave taste. I'm a dabaholic.

Keep that fire stoked and them girls happy....Fiddy.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
@rhodehazard
that sounds like a cool gift and would like to hear about it
can you use dry flower or does it only take cartridges
i would like a nice hand held vape pen too, but want one that i can smoke flower out of
keep us posted on how she likes it

thanks for the information fiddy!
i have some ideas and am heading out today to get some meat to grind
i thnk i will cut it up and then freeze it and get cranking prob this friday
still havent rode the trails
yesterday we rode a lower trail around the reservoir and it was really muddy and wet
it was nice out so it was fun to just ride but it looks like more rain is coming so we might not get to ride our regular trails again until next year

thats interesting about the smell
it sounds like you are really scrubbing the air and i bet the cold temps may play a part too
but you can see the glands progressing so the stank is there!

keep up the good work,man!
the girls look great

Last edited:

Fiddynut

@rhodehazard
that sounds like a cool gift and would like to hear about it
can you use dry flower or does it only take cartridges
i would like a nice hand held vape pen too, but want one that i can smoke flower out of
keep us posted on how she likes it

thanks for the information fiddy!
i have some ideas and am heading out today to get some meat to grind
i thnk i will cut it up and then freeze it and get cranking prob this friday
still havent rode the trails
yesterday we rode a lower trail around the reservoir and it was really muddy and wet
it was nice out so it was fun to just ride but it looks like more rain is coming so we might not get to ride our regular trails again until next year

thats interesting about the smell
it sounds like you are really scrubbing the air and i bet the cold temps may play a part too
but you can see the glands progressing so the stank is there!

keep up the good work,man!
the girls look great
My dad uses the myster pen I gave him for flower. He says it works ok but is hard to clean. I've had such a hard time finding any good reviews I can trust on vape pens. My brother and I have tried several and most don't work well. That's kind of always been the case with these pens as far as I can remember. The myster was the first one I tried that worked well and was easy to clean and load (wax). They changed their coil design and they don't work as well as they use to. I do know some of the pens are marketed as being for dry herb. I've even searched the icmag forums to see what people are using but haven't found much.

For grinding I recommend cutting the meat into chunks and put in zip lock in fridge. Then about an hour before you are going to grind put in freezer to firm up and get cold but don't freeze solid. You just want it really cold not frozen. When you freeze meat the ice crystals pierce the cell walls and that causes loss of moisture. Just get everything nice and cold and work quickly and you will be in good shape.

Stupid rain is messing with your riding it sounds like but at least you can get out a little bit and get the blood pumping a bit. I wonder if a fat tire bike would be better for riding in the mud? I'm sure the sun will be back soon.

I was getting a little worried about lack of aroma from the plants until last night my bro came over and when we opened the tent he said he thinks they are more stinky than last time. I think I'm just use to it now and don't notice it much. I watered this morning and got a couple bud shots I'll throw up. Going to transplant the 12 auto seedlings I have going tonight so that should keep me busy. The clones want to get transplanted too but I'll have to wait until I identify and get rid of the male autos. The veg tent is going to be packed full once this transplant is done.

Glad to here things are going well for you. Have fun grinding and feel free to experiment with textures a bit and see what you like. Peace....Fiddy.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
thanks for that advice!
i was under the impression tha tthe meat had to be frozen
i cant wait to make my own ground meat
what are some good seasonings to add
im def going to add some fresh garlic while grinding and some pepper
im just looking to bring out the savory flavor of the meat

yeah we have a couple pens and only one seems to kind of work
if you use the cartridges it hits well, but with dried flower its kind of lame

the sun is back and its really nice outside right now
prob in teh 70' and light wind
its jsut the lower areas that dont get much sun hold the water and take a long time to dry
when i was younger i would ride anything, but there was a lot more open space back then
now im more worried about ruining the trails and leaving deep ruts
for now im happy to just enjoy my new percolater and have a couple drinks!

hope things are going well for you too fiddy!

Fiddynut

thanks for that advice!
i was under the impression tha tthe meat had to be frozen
i cant wait to make my own ground meat
what are some good seasonings to add
im def going to add some fresh garlic while grinding and some pepper
im just looking to bring out the savory flavor of the meat

yeah we have a couple pens and only one seems to kind of work
if you use the cartridges it hits well, but with dried flower its kind of lame

the sun is back and its really nice outside right now
prob in teh 70' and light wind
its jsut the lower areas that dont get much sun hold the water and take a long time to dry
when i was younger i would ride anything, but there was a lot more open space back then
now im more worried about ruining the trails and leaving deep ruts
for now im happy to just enjoy my new percolater and have a couple drinks!

hope things are going well for you too fiddy!
Yep not frozen just cold as you can get it. When making sausage I add the salt and seasonings to the cubed up meat and let all the flavors blend overnight before grinding. If I'm doing burgers I just grind the meat and season the outside right before cooking. You can add anything you want and it mixes it really well during the grinding process. Be carful with raw garlic, I've found that it can retain some of that raw flavor unless you are using it in something that is going to be cooked a long time. I wouldn't use raw in my burgers because I cook them med rare and the raw garlic flavor would not be to my likening. I'd try it with something like meatballs that you would bake then simmer in sauce for a couple hours. For meatballs I like beef, garlic, diced onion, parsley, basal, bread crumbs,and parm cheese. I bake them then throw them in some sauce to simmer a while. If you get some pork you can make good breakfast sausage patties. I think meat, salt, pepper, sage for that. The salt ratio I like is 32 grams kosher salt for 5 pounds meat. Once you get the salt content right for your taste you can play with different seasonings.

I wish someone would make a good vape pen. For years I've been looking for something that just works good. Maybe someday we well find a good one. Like I said the myster is the best I've found and was really happy with it until they went to lower temp coils. I'll keep searching though.

Good point about not wanting to rut up and thrash the trails. Lots of mud is probably not so good for your bike anyway.
Enjoy that percolater and have a drink for me...Fiddy.

Fiddynut

Quick update.

Quick update.

Just a super quick update. The lady's got water, cal/mag, and budswel this morning and are looking great. The bud structure is quite different between Larry1 and Larry2.
Here is a pic of Larry2.

The buds on Larry2 are more rounded and looking to be tighter than Larry1. Not quite as much trichome coverage either.

Larry2 is looking more frosty and a little more fluffy. These look a lot like mu Blackwater #1 plant that I liked so much.

The group shot.

The clones are wanting a transplant. They are getting droopy and not so happy. I don't have the space or the pots so they will just have to tough it out for a few days. My plan is to transplant as soon as there is space for them and once they are happy again I'll get as many cuts from them as I can and by then I'll know if they are worth re growing.
Here is a shot of them.

That's about it for now. I'm hoping they will finish in the next 4 weeks or sooner. Next update will be in a few days and I should have them tied to the bamboo by then. Later...Fiddy.

Rodehazrd

Hello and best wishes to all for a good new year.
@pop yeah its good with flowers i grind one up and pack it pretty tight then go for 8 bites or so. we recharged after two bowls but that may get better as it charges fully a few times. very discrete for travel and smell is greatly reduced. Flavor is good too. The little business end cap jumps out like a tiddly wink i fear we will lose it.

Fiddy look at budrunners foliars. I just use the repro spray on buds now I tried his idea of Anionic Cationic alternating but didnt see the results change. I put corn syrup in hot water for dextrose found the neptune fish and seaweed and koolbloom at the local hydro store. I dont know why the tiger shouldent help though 3mil per gal. the mix I use is mix and use dont store it you wont want to smell that fish and corn syurp after a few days of no bubbles.
I found the cheap pump up quart size sprayers get a fine mist and hold plenty. If its misting good you cant concentrate on only leaves anyway so I just hose it all down, the flowers love it.

Fiddynut

Hello and best wishes to all for a good new year.
@pop yeah its good with flowers i grind one up and pack it pretty tight then go for 8 bites or so. we recharged after two bowls but that may get better as it charges fully a few times. very discrete for travel and smell is greatly reduced. Flavor is good too. The little business end cap jumps out like a tiddly wink i fear we will lose it.

Fiddy look at budrunners foliars. I just use the repro spray on buds now I tried his idea of Anionic Cationic alternating but didnt see the results change. I put corn syrup in hot water for dextrose found the neptune fish and seaweed and koolbloom at the local hydro store. I dont know why the tiger shouldent help though 3mil per gal. the mix I use is mix and use dont store it you wont want to smell that fish and corn syurp after a few days of no bubbles.
I found the cheap pump up quart size sprayers get a fine mist and hold plenty. If its misting good you cant concentrate on only leaves anyway so I just hose it all down, the flowers love it.
Good afternoon Rodehazrd.
I was just reading through budrunners high brix thread again. I actually almost picked up a bottle of koolbloom at the hydro store on Monday when I was there but I put it back down because I didn't know if it was the right stuff to be using. With only 3 weeks or so left I might skip the foliar on theis run and experiment with it on the next one. I have the auto flower seedlings that I'm thinking about keeping it organic with and that would be a good way to get some experience with some different nutes and foliar. I haven't found the rock powders yet either but want to start using them also. If I wait until spring I should be able to find the supplies locally. With the ground frozen around here it's hard to find much this time of year. Even garden stores put away all the planting stuff and just sell Holliday lights and decorations. I even had a hard time finding a selection of pots at a garden store on Monday but as spring approaches they will have everything for sale again.
I'll bet that fish and sugar water gets real ripe quick. I always mix only enough nutes and use them right away. I think I had some earth juice mixed up a few months ago and sealed it in a milk jug and a week later it was nasty.
Thanks for the recommendations. I hope all is well...Fiddy.

Rodehazrd

I was just reading through budrunners high brix thread again. I actually almost picked up a bottle of koolbloom at the hydro store on Monday when I was there but I put it back down because I didn't know if it was the right stuff to be using. With only 3 weeks or so left I might skip the foliar on theis run and experiment with it on the next one. I have the auto flower seedlings that I'm thinking about keeping it organic with and that would be a good way to get some experience with some different nutes and foliar. I haven't found the rock powders yet either but want to start using them also. If I wait until spring I should be able to find the supplies locally. With the ground frozen around here it's hard to find much this time of year. Even garden stores put away all the planting stuff and just sell Holliday lights and decorations. I even had a hard time finding a selection of pots at a garden store on Monday but as spring approaches they will have everything for sale again.
I'll bet that fish and sugar water gets real ripe quick. I always mix only enough nutes and use them right away. I think I had some earth juice mixed up a few months ago and sealed it in a milk jug and a week later it was nasty.
Thanks for the recommendations. I hope all is well...Fiddy.

Hello guys
Fiddy I don't know if koolbloom qualifies as organic. I do have trouble adding a sixteenth of a tsp to anything, also I read you dissolve it first in the water then add other notes the explanation was about ph changes which I did not research.
I feel organic is great but don't split hairs about it. As long as we don't damage the microherd or interfere with their process I'm for adding anything not harmful to humans.
Peace
Rodehazrd

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
i will have to look into the pax2, rhode'
i would really like a good vape for a change of pace every now and then
mrs chicky got me a new fancy bong for christmas and im super happy with it!
really nice draw and it has this glass bubble inside the main chamber that catches the ash
/im from the west coast, we snap that shit back
/when we first met the mrs would tamp the ash out of the bowl
//faw-kin BAW-stun smo-kahs :)
its so cool im actually smoking more weed that usual!

1/16 teaspoon?!? that would be hard to measure even in mililitres
when i ran hydroponic, i would measure everythign out in ml and has pipettes and syringes to keep everything close to exact
but 1/16 is like.25ml
at that amount you are talking less than a nice rain drop of liquid!
i agree overall with your position on organics
i try and keep nice and clean but i am not over zealous
/ if i cant put it in the yard with the dog and the chickens i avoid it
maybe this will be something i work on more in the new year

depending on where you are in your flower cycle, i would hold off on the foliar feedings
at some point the buds become too dense and can hold pockets of the water
this will lead to problems with mold so its kind of not recommended to spray anything on the plants after a certain point
from the last pics you might be near that point
the buds looked fat and frosty!
i see a nice harvest in the new year and some new smoke to add to your collection!

Fiddynut

Hello guys
Fiddy I don't know if koolbloom qualifies as organic. I do have trouble adding a sixteenth of a tsp to anything, also I read you dissolve it first in the water then add other notes the explanation was about ph changes which I did not research.
I feel organic is great but don't split hairs about it. As long as we don't damage the microherd or interfere with their process I'm for adding anything not harmful to humans.
Peace
Rodehazrd
Sounds like I have some reading to do about foliar feeding and what to use. I think I'll wait until a future grow to experiment with that. I'm kind of a chicken to try new things.
I have some tiny measuring spoons that I use when making cheese that have 1/16 and 1/32 teaspoon sizes.
Have a great weekend and I hope 2017 is a great year for you and your plants...Fiddy.

Fiddynut

i will have to look into the pax2, rhode'
i would really like a good vape for a change of pace every now and then
mrs chicky got me a new fancy bong for christmas and im super happy with it!
really nice draw and it has this glass bubble inside the main chamber that catches the ash
/im from the west coast, we snap that shit back
/when we first met the mrs would tamp the ash out of the bowl
//faw-kin BAW-stun smo-kahs :)
its so cool im actually smoking more weed that usual!

1/16 teaspoon?!? that would be hard to measure even in mililitres
when i ran hydroponic, i would measure everythign out in ml and has pipettes and syringes to keep everything close to exact
but 1/16 is like.25ml
at that amount you are talking less than a nice rain drop of liquid!
i agree overall with your position on organics
i try and keep nice and clean but i am not over zealous
/ if i cant put it in the yard with the dog and the chickens i avoid it
maybe this will be something i work on more in the new year

depending on where you are in your flower cycle, i would hold off on the foliar feedings
at some point the buds become too dense and can hold pockets of the water
this will lead to problems with mold so its kind of not recommended to spray anything on the plants after a certain point
from the last pics you might be near that point
the buds looked fat and frosty!
i see a nice harvest in the new year and some new smoke to add to your collection!
In 2017 I will learn about organics/high brix/no or minimal till and I'll learn about foliar feeding. I think you have a good point about the buds being big enough to trap moisture. I have 8-10 tops per plant that are already bigger than a red bull can. I think they will be coke cans in a week or so. They are getting frosty indeed. These girls are going to be like snowmen if they keep progressing like this. I think these girls are going to finish a lot faster than my first grow did. It seems like they stalled on my first round and this time they are growing and frosting up noticeably every day. My expectations are growing for this harvest. Hoping to pull a pound the way these girls are looking.

Did you do any grinding yet? Let me know how it goes. Any big plans for New Year's Eve? I don't usually go out and party anymore but may do something spontaneous this year. Either way there will be plenty of food and football this weekend. And some drinking as well:) I hope you have a great New Years celebration what ever you do and I hope 2017 finds you healthy and happy...Fiddy.

Rodehazrd

I agree on not spraying late I haven't used it past wk 5 of full flower on 8wk cycle or 7 on a ten. Doc bud and budrunner do but they wash buds in several things after harvest. I never did that yet.
Yeah guys the p a x 2 still keeping us happy. Easy clean but the bottom plate jumps out easy another thing to loose lucky I did it on table. It didn't need cleaning yet anyway.
I'm putting my 95day original amnesia in it and the sweet haze comes right through. I have one in an old butter crock I took 100 I put her in there right after chop to cure extra slow.I Finally saw brown on her. the first was just foggy and some clear trichs. My humidity was low then and I read to cure then dry like they do Turkish tobacco in the south. It has a lid with a small hole for the dasher which seems to be enough air to cure. I do burp it for a couple hours a day. It's taken two weeks to have dry leaves still no snap of the stems I'm excited to try it compared to the faster dry then inu jar four wks like usual.
Rodehazrd

Fiddynut

Update

Update

Greetings friends.
I don't want to share depressing news but since I'm updating I have no choice. On Friday night my brother and I noticed that the colas on the Larry #1 were looking a lot different than the others. I had thought that the calyx were just swelling and looking plump. The closer we looked the more it looked like there were seeds in the buds. I cut a Lowe branch and poked around and sure enough the buds were full of seeds. Some how I missed it again. On my last grow I had a few lower buds on one plant with seeds and never spotted it either. This time I think it's going to be most of the harvest full of seeds. I cut down Larry one and found seeds from top to bottom. My othe two girls are all seedy in the mid and lower parts as well. I can't ell if the tops of Larry 2 and the GS cookie are seeded as well. If not I'll still get a little harvest but nothing like what I thought I would. I am not sure what's going on. I really hope it's just genetics causing this. These plants were happy the whole grow except for a few days when they were getting root bound around week 3 of veg or so. They have been transplanted twice since and have been looking great. I'm also not sure why I'm not seeing the hermies when they happen. In my other grow I've spotted 3 males so far and it's not hard to spot. I can see balls a mile away so why didn't I see any on my girls? The only thing I can think of is that it hermied after buds started to form and the buds were blocking my view. The seeds are still a little immature but they are about full sized and have hard shells. That tells me that it happened about 2-3 weeks ago. I was about on week 3-4 at that point and the buds had formers allready. There must have been a lot of pollen in the tent to have as many seeds as I do.

So I know that lots of stress, light leaks, too high a tempature, ect causes hermies but also genetics has a big part to play. I've checked for light leaks and found none. My tent is in a basement that stays dark and I'm always carful about completely zipping it up and making sure no light gets in during their dark time. My temps have been between 69-81 degrees the whole time. I really hope this is just a case of plants that were going to hermie no matter what because I can't find another reason for what they would have.

Here are some questions I have.
Could there still be pollen around that I have to clean up?
Could this also affect my other plants that are in veg?
How do I find and get rid of pollen so it dosent mess up my veging plants or my next batch?
Anything else I need to do to make sure nothing else gets pollinated?

Il search around but any ones experience would be appreciated on this. I will be switching to new genetics very soon. I ordered some Bodhi seeds and some Tony Green seeds as well. I won't be using feminized seeds anymore. My plan is to run the bodhi gear next and see if I get any hermies. If I don't I think I can assume that it was genetic. If I still have problems then I will have to figure out what I'm doing wrong or what's wrong with my equipment.

Sorry for the depressing news friends. I was really proud of how this grow was going too. Not much more to say I just have to see how the other 2 lady's do and try to salvage something.
Here is a pic of the little seeded bud I cut on Friday.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420giveaway
what a drag my friend!
you put so much work into this and the plants were growing so well
it would surprise me if this was solely from environment, these were from feminised seed,non?
some plants are just prone to hermie and no matter how you grown them you are going to get seed
/landrace thai comes to mind

so have you found the plant that is shedding the pollen?
all is not lost and you can still use the seeded buds for like cooking or maybe extract, but you want to get her ("it"), out of the grow room
once you locate the culprit, spray it down really good with just plain water
this will hopefully cause the pollen to stick to the wet plant and not spread as you take this one out of the grow tent

this will not really effect the plants in veg, but lets spray down the grow area with some h202 and wipe things down really well
take your fans to another area and run them for a little while (20min) just to blow them out, as well as spray and wipe down
what were going for here is wiping down any of the potentially contaminated surfaces with mix of water and peroxide
/if you ahve another disinfecting mix you like, like bleach, you could use that too
/im not sure how long pollen is viable in the environment, but we want to clean up as much as we can

this really sucks man and hopefully it was contained to this one space
were these from the same seeds that you ran last time and had same problem?

i dont think this is anything you could have done on this one
sorry news friend

Fiddynut

what a drag my friend!
you put so much work into this and the plants were growing so well
it would surprise me if this was solely from environment, these were from feminised seed,non?
some plants are just prone to hermie and no matter how you grown them you are going to get seed
/landrace thai comes to mind

so have you found the plant that is shedding the pollen?
all is not lost and you can still use the seeded buds for like cooking or maybe extract, but you want to get her ("it"), out of the grow room
once you locate the culprit, spray it down really good with just plain water
this will hopefully cause the pollen to stick to the wet plant and not spread as you take this one out of the grow tent

this will not really effect the plants in veg, but lets spray down the grow area with some h202 and wipe things down really well
take your fans to another area and run them for a little while (20min) just to blow them out, as well as spray and wipe down
what were going for here is wiping down any of the potentially contaminated surfaces with mix of water and peroxide
/if you ahve another disinfecting mix you like, like bleach, you could use that too
/im not sure how long pollen is viable in the environment, but we want to clean up as much as we can

this really sucks man and hopefully it was contained to this one space
were these from the same seeds that you ran last time and had same problem?

i dont think this is anything you could have done on this one
sorry news friend
Good evening pop_rocks.
Yes in both cases the seeds were feminized from Calli connections. I still haven't located the balls on this one. I'm assuming it's the larry1 because it has the most seeds and has them up higher that the other two. I cut it down on the other side of my basement and I'll look again but never saw any balls. I think they formed once the buds started forming because I never saw them. I'm no expert but I've been seeing balls on my auto plants from a mile away and have no trouble spotting them. I have a lot more air circulation in the tent this grow so that may explain why the pollen got up so high on the plant.

I learned some things this grow about transplanting and not to be afraid to use nutes so even if there isn't a lot of smokeable bud it's not a total loss. Now I'm really glad I have those autos ready to go right behind the seedy ones. The autos should be done in another 6 weeks so I'll have some buds to smoke then. I've ordered some regular bodhi seeds and I've heard nothing but good things about his genetics so I hope this is the last time I have to deal with this. A few seeds in the lower stuff I can handle but not this head to toe stuff. I really hope it's just bad genetics because I don't know what else would have done this.

I'm guessing most of the escaped pollen would be trapped in my hepa filter in my tower fan and the rest in my carbon ventilation filter. I'll defiantly give everything the wipe down with the peroxide and water. I'll clean the fan and filters well and give the tent a floor to celling wipe too.

I'm not going to let this get me down or discouraged. When I first found the seeds I was a bit upset but I have to keep trying. It sucks but I have to move forward and I'm hoping these new genetics are going to be the shit.
Thanks for giving me some tips on depollenating my space. I hope I can get it cleaned up and have some success in the future...Fiddy