What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Garden of grief

Gramse

Hello and welcome to my little corner of icmag.

Fall is here and it's time to fire up my flower tent again after the hot months has passed. W/o any ac it's not worth running the grow these months. The tent is a 3x3 secret jardin and the lamp is a 600w. Medium: coco. The strains I will run this time is cbd rene, biker Kush v2, Og Kush cookies and sssdh.

Atm the girls is still in my small tent that I have for the cuttings. I will veg them two more weeks or so before I put them in the flower tent.

Not much to show yet but Here you have them anyway:)

The plan is to take nine of the helthiest plants and transplant them into 3 litre airpots.

GastroGrower

Love the look of that SSSDH. I just ran this strain but failed pretty hardcore. Looking forward to trying again and unlocking that potential.

GastroGrower

Yeah, she has a nice bud structure:tiphat:
How is your new clone doing?

Good. She's in soil right now under some lower wattage lights, so it'll be another week or so before she's big enough for me to take a clone for hydro. If I get anxious I may go ahead and pop another SSSDH seed to see if I get a different pheno.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
I also got a pack of CSG OG Kush cookies. Yours' looks really nice, so I am hopeful for my grow. Thanx for sharing!

Gramse

The harvest is done and it was a pleasure to grow them : )

Biker Kush v2 #1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Biker #2
picture.php

picture.php