What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Willow's Herb Rooms

MID TOWN

Hey Everyone! For those of you who don't know me my name is Willow and these are my herb rooms. I've been on here for a long time although mainly just lurking for the past couple years as time has been short but I've been trying to get back on lately to post up my current show and try to gain some of the wealth of knowlege that there is here on IC.

Anyways my current set up is a 5000 watt air cooled flower room (aka Room 1) , a 4000 watt AC/Co2 flower room (aka Room 2) , and a shed that I use for moms/clones/ test runs.

I've been growing for years but this is only my second real run with COCO so I'm still in a bit of a learning faze. I'm running pure Canna COCO in 2 gal fabric pots with automatic drippers. I'm feeding em the full line of H & G. I ran CANA on my last round and did allright with it but wasn't super happy and I had quite a few people convince me that H & G was just as good if not better and cheaper so I'm giving it a shot.

Room 1 is all Girl Scout Cookie. They're 2 weeks into Veg and about to be flipped in the next couple days.

A root shot from a few days ago @ transplant time. Not sure why the pics turned out green... My camera skills and camera could use some major improvement!

MID TOWN

Room 2 (day 4 flower) is half Gorilla Glue and half Pink Grapefruit.

Those of you who saw my last run will notice a bit of a change here. There used to be 5 lights set up in a horseshoe pattern just like room 1 but I really don't like that design. The lights really only cover about a 3 1/2' x 3 1/2' area each which is WAY over kill and and it's really hard to access the back sides of the beds for maintenance. I'm SOOO happy with the way this room came out that I will be converting room 1 as well after this run.

Gorilla Glue

Pink Grapefruit

MID TOWN

I will also be doing some testers soon that I'm pretty excited about. I went to the Canabis Cup last week and picked up a few beens to pop. :woohoo: Hopefully I'll find a couple keepers...

DunHav`nFun

On my bucket ta see the new and improved setup.....4K over 2 flood tables with access to both tables makes sense bro......

Even though the elite strains don`t yield as well till dialed , with your experience numbers should increase down the line with time......

Holler....DHF....:ying:.....

MID TOWN

DHF- Yea the new set up makes so much more sense. It's way more user friendly and I think it'll be much much more efficient. Time will tell though...

Gastro Grower- Thanks man! Welcome to the show.

Trich_Tyson- Good to have you here again. Hopefully it'll just get better!

I've been hearing a lot of good things about the CMH's when used as supplemental light so I picked up a Nanolux 315W CMH fixture and a Ushio 3200k bulb. It's suprising how bright this little thing is and how little heat it puts off.

This is with just the 315 CMH on

MID TOWN

And the hunt begins....

58 out of 60 cracked open and got planted into a seedling tray filled with coco within the first 48 hours and most have popped through the surface now about 24 hours later. Not really sure where im going to put all of these but I'll figure it out......

MID TOWN

Thanks for the kind words guys! And good luck on first venture into growing ICTIV!

Things are truckin along nicely. Lots of improvement over last run!

The Babies

These little girls (hopefully) are about ready to get transplanted before they get too crowded. Out of 60 seeds only 1 didn't pop!!

Room 1 (Day 18 Flower)

GSC