What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Willow's Herb Rooms

MID TOWN

Bud Pirate - :yes:

Paper Thorn - I don't actually wet trim. I just did those couple branches for pics. I always dry trim. But yea a tight trim job is essential!

Results

I tottaly forgot to post yield results from last run. #s are for baggable flowers after smalls have been sifted out on a 1/2" screen

Gorilla glue = 2.1 per light

Pink grapefruit = 1.9 per light

Super happy with these numbers!! And I feel it could have been even better...

And the GSC was straight crap at about .9 per light... Came out fire but just small... as always live and learn

Today is Day 3 Flower for rooms 1 & 2

All pics I'm about to post are 2 days old

Room 1 ( Day 1 Flower )

Pink Grapefruit

These things are gonna get BIG!! I actually suprised how well they're filling in the cannopy and how even I've managed to keep it. So far....

Room 2 ( Day 1 Flower )

Gorilla Glue

Ok So for the most part this room is really good but unfortunately I had a small issue and caused 3 of the 16 plants to kind of tweak out due to a error setting the timer on the AC. I'm hoping that they'll snap out of it but we'll see.

MID TOWN

Cont.

It's hard to tell but this is one of the "tweakers"

I also kept a couple Banana Split Males to hopefully make a few crosses with.

MID TOWN

Shed ( Day 17 Flower )

If you look close you can see the crispy leaves on the Kosher OG....

It's way early but so far this is my golden child. Banana Split #4

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Very impressive rooms and plants. It looks like you're well on your way to becoming a master coco grower. Keep up the good work.

-Funk