What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WCS PIPE DREAMS (Two 8x4z of ?

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey windycitysmoker, late to the show but pulling up a seat. GL with everything since your return from the hospital. Take care 1

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
You either get a job before sundown, or else we're shipping you off to military school with the goddamn Finklestein shit kid.......son of a bitch..

Nice looking seedlings mang! Excited to see what you find in those Animal x SD IBL. Pretty sure I'm going 0 for like 10 in the Sour D IBL x's. Both the GG#4, and Petroleum Nightmare x SD gave me all male plants.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
You either get a job before sundown, or else we're shipping you off to military school with the goddamn Finklestein shit kid.......son of a bitch..

Nice looking seedlings mang! Excited to see what you find in those Animal x SD IBL. Pretty sure I'm going 0 for like 10 in the Sour D IBL x's. Both the GG#4, and Petroleum Nightmare x SD gave me all male plants.

Shit sounds like my run with gorilla bubble 4 nice size plants all male :moon:

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey windycitysmoker, sounds like 3 years ago with 3 Sour Diesel IBL and 3 Ultra Sonja all males, excellent smells and structures on a few of those early on and then pollen sacks lol. Guess that's why you should start 4 or 5 seeds of a strain at least, learned my lesson. Take care 1

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Ninefold Screamers

Ninefold Screamers

picture.php
picture.php

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
WCS Cross Cunfusion Breath/blue clues and a seedling popped up in a pot

WCS Cross Cunfusion Breath/blue clues and a seedling popped up in a pot

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Nice man!! That BD is a beast. Finally getting mine happy. First time I had her, she was always showing mag def's. Since I've been running a higher ph water this time, she looks great. Same look as yours, and nice and green.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Nice man!! That BD is a beast. Finally getting mine happy. First time I had her, she was always showing mag def's. Since I've been running a higher ph water this time, she looks great. Same look as yours, and nice and green.

It took me a while to get her right she was all ways showing yellowing if the bottom fans.i did what you did I hit her with a little extra calmag and bumped her up to 750ppm now she's getting close to flower I'm going to get her close to 1.0 and defoil the middle of the plant :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts