What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cherry bomb in the south east

B

blue_tick

so i thought i would start a grow diary on the cherry bomb. i have seen some reports but not many that are complete. this will be done in an outdoor grow and for sure will be complete start to finish harvest. i will up date this on a weekly basis. i will be growing in amended soil that is dank frank's mix. here are some pix that brings me up to date.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Cool Moe

Veteran
Mr. Greengenes is smiling down on this one--he'd be happy to see you make some copies and spread em far and wide. Big ups to Verdant Green for making these available, also to Keif and Dudeman who brought the best male and female together. Hope they shine in that Florida sun.

WelderDan

Veteran
The CB does real well outdoors. Maybe you'll get lucky and get one with those lovely magenta pistils. It really is a joy to grow.

B

blue_tick

thanks all you guy's that have jumped in on the report. i hope i can do these justice for the man that made them.

this is my first run at them so if anyone can chime in please do so on there likes or dislikes.

cool moe
i do plan on making more when i get the male i'm looking for and if not it is possible to reverse one so i will spread them to the masses for those interested. thanks for putting the individuals out that are responsible for these seeds

i have to take this time to thank the one that gifted me these seeds(thank you brother ) and a few others that will be posted here on occasion as this spot i want for the cherries

peace

B

blue_tick

last flip of the amended soil. one more week and into 100 gallon pots they go.

picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

this looks to be the first one to go in the big pots. i think it is a female but not 100 % sure

welder dan or anyone that has grown these before. how is the female to male ratio on these. any info would be thankful

they have been in these pots since day 1 and out side so don't see any reason for any shock. i have give them cal mag plus in the roots and plan on giving them a spray tonight.

picture.php
picture.php

peace

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
It's hot as fuck out side/all ways clear sky's you are a bad mother fucker,puttin in work out side in this heat!hey save me a pot full of your mix .i want to put a few purple Ryder's autos in the back yard. Never fucked with soil I don't know where to begin .

B

blue_tick

WCS

you got it brother. i will set you up. how many auto's you gonna do

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
They are dwarf purple autos so they only get about a foot tall.im thinking 5 or 6 in a planter type deal.like one of those long rectangle planted you see in front yards

WelderDan

Veteran
this looks to be the first one to go in the big pots. i think it is a female but not 100 % sure

welder dan or anyone that has grown these before. how is the female to male ratio on these. any info would be thankful

they have been in these pots since day 1 and out side so don't see any reason for any shock. i have give them cal mag plus in the roots and plan on giving them a spray tonight.

View Image View Image

peace

The first time I grew the CB (around 2005), I got 9 females and a no sprout. That's how I ended up crossing it to C99.

The last time I grew CB (last season) I got a 50/50 mix of male female.

CB isn't picky IMO and handles nutes well for a mostly Sativa. Should be done by mid October or earlier depending on the latitude. 9-10 weeks indoor.

Mr. Greenegenes told me once that the ones with the most red in the stem tended to have the most Cherry flavor, and I tend to agree with that assessment. There are Tropical fruit flavors to be found, a metallic Cherry and a spicy/peppery pheno that pops up.

Pay attention to the ones with red vertical stripes on the stems, they tend to be the most interesting in terms of smell and flavor.

Oh, and make seed. You'll be glad you did.