What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shooey tries some PF OG Crosses

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

So, it's that time again. Another day, another diary. This time around I've been given the opportunity to try out 3 spanky new OG crosses from the Plant Formers stables. An interesting new company with some promising new lines, they're building a pretty awesome library over there too so lots to look forward to.

Ok, so for this run, I decided to start 12 seeds with a view to running the best 9 (this is a fem run).

Strain Data:

Specs:

Crossover OG
Genetics: Purple Haze x SOG Kush (Soma’s) x OG Kush
Type: Mostly Indica
Flavours: Sweet/Berries/Earthy
Flowering Time: 9 weeks
Height: 1.5m
Yield: 400-450g

Pineapple OG
Genetics:pineapple Haze x OG Kush
Type: Hybrid (50/50 Sativa/Indica)
Flavours: Pineapple/Earthy
Height: 1.5m
Yield: 450g+

Mr X Kush
Genetics: Not Listed
Type: Hybrid (50/50 Sativa/Indica)
Flavours: Sweet/Pine/Earthy
Height: 1.4m
Yield: 450g+

-----------------
Grow Notes
-----------------

Methodology

-----------------

Seedling Stage

12 seeds were sewn to starter cubes and propagated under 125 watts of blue CFL until fully rooted. All 15 germed though some showed more vigour than others, and during this stage I sadly lost 1

picture.php

Seedlings were fed Canna Coco A+B @ 0.5ml (per liter) for the first feed (week 1) then 1ml A+B + Rhizotonic 1ml week 2 onwards.
pH 5.8, EC 0.8-1.20.

picture.php

Veg and Pre Flower Stage

Plants will be transplanted to 10 liter pots to veg for 2-3 weeks or until 18 inches (36cm) tall. Feed at this stage will be Canna Coco A+B 2ml and Rhizotonic 2ml, pH 5.8, EC 1.50-1.80

Flowering

9 pots will be moved to my DR100 under the DIMLUX600 digi-ballast for the remainder of veg (if needed). They'll get flipped when they're 18-22 inches tall. Plants will be fed Canna Coco A+B 2ml plus Sulphos Gold C at 1ml from week 1, up to 3ml in week 3 of flowering, reducing after week 6/7 . At some point we'll also be adding Canna PK 13/14 for 4 days.

pH 5.8, EC 1.70-2.00 (during PK boost)

Flushing

(lets hope we get this far..)
Flush will be 14 days consisting of GHE Ripen for 10 days and 4 days of straight water.
pH 5.8, EC as little as possible ...

-------------------------------

Last edited:

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Nice, i smoked the Mr X Kush back on the 4/20 Week @ the ususal spot. looking forward to see what u get at the end :)