What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RMJ grows a Genetic Buffet.... for friends, and Lurkers....

rockymountainJ

Welcome to the jungle!!
:) ;) :)

Attachments

• 20160322_202804.jpg
    20160322_202804.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 9

topheavy420

Nice new pad here rocky! I'm just gonna chill and roast a few bowls and enjoy the pics. Looking forward to seeing the Elohim bust a move!

Cheers buddy

CoCoSativas

This one I personally thank Charles aka Reeferman, and Coco for making it possible!! Reefs unreleased Elohim Supreme. ... Godbud × wakeford. Thanks for having faith I'd represent for you Charles! Thanks Coco for the name drop, and being a good friend! Cheers!!

Alot of people were asking about being testers so i sent a whole bunch of them info to talk to charles and several of my friends. Interestingly mostly mo buddies bothered to contact him and get something going. Im pretty sure everyone who got beans followed through

Glad that you are happy with elohim!

Also thank you for being a good friend and always making me feel better

rockymountainJ

So did a thorough soil drench and spray with sns 203... hope that knocks the thrips back a bit. Gonna finish flower room, do a heat treatment.. bleach ect....fuck thrips!! Lol. Hope to get ahead of them better in veg tent.... I have fliers in flower room... :(

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
So did a thorough soil drench and spray with sns 203... hope that knocks the thrips back a bit. Gonna finish flower room, do a heat treatment.. bleach ect....fuck thrips!! Lol. Hope to get ahead of them better in veg tent.... I have fliers in flower room... :(

That sucks.

Are you still leaning towards getting rid of that ATA Tundra plant? Do you have any more pics of it out of the HPS?

rockymountainJ

That sucks.

Are you still leaning towards getting rid of that ATA Tundra plant? Do you have any more pics of it out of the HPS?

Thats the one in the flower the thrips really like. It looked as though it was going to stack in there and produce, now it's just a spindly, leafy, no smell lol.... not holding my breath, will take a pic without the hps later and post. Thanks for stopping by!!

rockymountainJ

Just did a check in veg room.. all the little white thrips are turning yellow and moving slow.... hope this means the sns 203 is doing some good. Going to treat again in 5 days. I had them wiped out, thought they where gone, now they are back.... going to do continued treatments for the next month in hopes to knock them out totally!!

CoCoSativas

Just did a check in veg room.. all the little white thrips are turning yellow and moving slow.... hope this means the sns 203 is doing some good. Going to treat again in 5 days. I had them wiped out, thought they where gone, now they are back.... going to do continued treatments for the next month in hopes to knock them out totally!!

Thrips are easy to kill unlike fungus gnats... lol crack em with the safers bug soap or some spinosad... azamax lol fuck em... though safers is cheaper and highly effective on those little fucks

rockymountainJ

Thrips are easy to kill unlike fungus gnats... lol crack em with the safers bug soap or some spinosad... azamax lol fuck em... though safers is cheaper and highly effective on those little fucks

Thnx Coco, I been battling off and on since last summer. I have 2 parrots in room common with my ladies, so been paranoid about fumes from anything. The Sns 203 seems to be working. Knocked them out last time. I just didn't follow up well with repeat treatment, so now here they are again lol. No biggie just hate looking at their glistening poop streaks.... more of a lil bump in the road.... cheers!

CoCoSativas

Thnx Coco, I been battling off and on since last summer. I have 2 parrots in room common with my ladies, so been paranoid about fumes from anything. The Sns 203 seems to be working. Knocked them out last time. I just didn't follow up well with repeat treatment, so now here they are again lol. No biggie just hate looking at their glistening poop streaks.... more of a lil bump in the road.... cheers!

The products i mentioned are safe for anything but bugs i believe. I know safers is but super toxic to bees... the spinosad pretty sure only hurts bugs.

The safers is so safe you can put it on food for consumption 24 hours before harvesting and eating... they use it all over the place for commercial crops of food. Probably not good for smoking but idk...

Nematodes are the ultimate though killed by those two products i mentioned... i love those things. Pot poppers... haha predator nematodes eat the buggies as they hatch in the substrate. Works in soil or coco i put the bag of nematodes into my mix bottle. Pm me if you need to talk more about killin pests... i took out a infestation that was 3 pest carieties... gnats, thips and root aphids... little fucks... DIE!!!

Mass murda those botches and do it as ruthlessly as possible. You have azamax available to you good choice. Here its not available idk but theres other spinosad bug killers here like monteray

rockymountainJ

The products i mentioned are safe for anything but bugs i believe. I know safers is but super toxic to bees... the spinosad pretty sure only hurts bugs.

The safers is so safe you can put it on food for consumption 24 hours before harvesting and eating... they use it all over the place for commercial crops of food. Probably not good for smoking but idk...

Nematodes are the ultimate though killed by those two products i mentioned... i love those things. Pot poppers... haha predator nematodes eat the buggies as they hatch in the substrate. Works in soil or coco i put the bag of nematodes into my mix bottle. Pm me if you need to talk more about killin pests... i took out a infestation that was 3 pest carieties... gnats, thips and root aphids... little fucks... DIE!!!

Mass murda those botches and do it as ruthlessly as possible. You have azamax available to you good choice. Here its not available idk but theres other spinosad bug killers here like monteray

Thanks Coco, was going to bomb the place... then remembers the birds..... so Dr doom out of the question. Does heat treating help? Guess I'm not doing a perpetual this time. I have 3 left in the flower tent. 1 at 10 wks, the other 2 at 6 or so. My veg room will be busting the seams, but need to finish them out and do another bleach scrub. Hopefully by then I have them battled in the veg room!! Can I use nematodes now? Will the soil drench I used kill them? Anyways thanks Coco!! I'm sure I'll kill these little bitches!! Got a good bunch around here with lots of info!! Thanks everyone!

CoCoSativas

Thanks Coco, was going to bomb the place... then remembers the birds..... so Dr doom out of the question. Does heat treating help? Guess I'm not doing a perpetual this time. I have 3 left in the flower tent. 1 at 10 wks, the other 2 at 6 or so. My veg room will be busting the seams, but need to finish them out and do another bleach scrub. Hopefully by then I have them battled in the veg room!! Can I use nematodes now? Will the soil drench I used kill them? Anyways thanks Coco!! I'm sure I'll kill these little bitches!! Got a good bunch around here with lots of info!! Thanks everyone!

If you put something in the soil nematodes will likely die from it.

Stick to bombinh them with safers every couple days or spinodad either agent kills thrips well.fuck thrips

Zapadra

Have a look for a Chlorine Dioxide? It is a real good disinfectant and you can use it like a bug bomb. Just keep it the f away from buds.

rockymountainJ

Well I harvested the sodk auto last night. Now I can get a little more aggressive with them shinyshittyfuckstains!! Thanks guys, will try all of above if I can't wipe em out soon lol!!
Cheers

rockymountainJ

Fuck the weather!!! Probably be another 60hr month for me again lol...... too broke to even go skiing....... bored at home with wifey..... pray for me!!!!

CoCoSativas

Fuck the weather!!! Probably be another 60hr month for me again lol...... too broke to even go skiing....... bored at home with wifey..... pray for me!!!!

:huggg: your wife... not often im bored with my wife can always go fuck her if you are too bored... dont need money for that. Hopefully shes a sweetheart. If she wants cash to fuck see if she accepts visa/amex or maybe a check... some type of pay later option...

:laughing: im a fucking goofball i know:laughing: im just being silly :laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts