What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BI's Sealed Playroom

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Killing it, F.A.M.

dank.Frank

Thanks bud!!

Nice! How's the Irene?

Thanks VP. Irene is a very nice smoke IMO.......sour kushy flav/smell and nice & stoney high. This run looks promising.....last was rather subpar.

yup...looks like youre gonna crush it this round.
peace-T-

Thanks FAM!

I'm on my grind, gotta keep up w/you! hehe

That's an all star line up right there

Thanks Sour!

Crazy impressive. Respect as always.

Thanks RM!

lookin stacked in there!

Thanks Heady! Good to see ya!

Little veg action.
Beds were supposed to be flipped last night. Going to flip these girls in a few days after they recover from a haircut. Seed run went better then last, but not as good as I hoped. Believe I have 20 or so solid seedlings.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
hey Bro, I see that, You dont waste time :)

gl

No rest for the wicked, :biggrin:

For real though, trying to keep everything happy is a good bit of work. But I love doing it, so it's not really work..............except trimming & cloning.......fuck that shit. :biggrin:

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Day 55 flower

picture.php

picture.php

Right side loaded up. Day 10 flower, day 3 for the 2 beds of BasicShapes (TK/Star).
From left to right, front to back
row 1 - BS, Stardawg, Schrom
row 2 - BS, Lazy Lightning/Qleaner, Sour D
row 3 - Legend OGK/Lime Kush, L-Dawg, GSC (forum)

Freshly defoled, ready for blumats & trellis in the next day or 2.

picture.php

picture.php

Irene
picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes indeedy!
that buuba tk cross looks interesting fasho.
peace-T-

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
yes indeedy!
that buuba tk cross looks interesting fasho.
peace-T-

Thanks FAM!!

Money did a nice job with this one. She's next to beds of our "TK" (TK/star) and L-Dawg. I see similarities in all 3 of them. Need to smell her again next time I go in.........was sour kushy dank. Thought I noticed a little bit of kush the other day, touch Pre-98, but I'll see soon enough. Yield looks to be killer too.......3 beds of this under 1 light would be 2lbs+ easy. Praying she smokes nice

Nice cross!!!

Thanks Nestor. It's a MoneyMike creation.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Sorry for the lack of pics, been busy! This run is harvested & jarred. Quality is way better then last run, yield as well.

Day 69/70 harvest
picture.php

L-Dawg
picture.php

Pre-98 x Tk/Star #6
picture.php

picture.php

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Legend OGK......yield was a bit low, but terps are awesome this run! Lemony-vanilla funk I just love.
picture.php

picture.php

WiFi
picture.php

picture.php

Day 73/74 harvest

Irene
picture.php

SourDank

Veteran
That L-Dawg does it for me everytime I see her, not that everything else isn't looking super dank as well :biggrin: A+ homie

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this run looks much better than the last broindy...gettin that room and them beds dialed in maing.
only gonna keep getting better w time i think.
pre 98 x tk sd looks dank.
peace-T-

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I always enjoy seeing the empty room transpire into a loaded grow room full of stank nuggets! Tuned in :tiphat:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Yup you were right about that #6...shit looks blown the fuck out fam..now if she can hold her own in the high dept we good....glad someone got to these I knew they would be good but time is a mf....and im working the I...

Latest posts

Latest posts