What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gg4 x fire cookies

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
12/7 46 days in. Flush starts tomorrow . So far they are looking and smelling great. Its like piney cookie greasy goodness lol. Smells super loud. You can definitely see a lot of the forum cookies shining thru. Temps have been cool as well. 73 lights on, 67 lights off.

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Looks like some fire man! I was planning on hitting the gg4 with some of relentless fire cookies to play around with, didnt get a good male tho this round maybe next cuz i germend some more.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking real good. One of yours looks just like an FC pheno i had last run. Love me some Fire Cookies.
I just dusted a small GG4 branch with some FC pollen last week.

:biggrin:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Thanks. Ya that would be my cookie pheno. It shows gsc traits such as the duckfoot and black leaves but when it cures it smells of dough and hints of pine like an og. Good luck with the pollen. Mine seem to have viable pollen and ill hae some s1s from this run.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
53 days in. Gunna let them run another 10 days and call them good. Checked the trichomes a few days ago and it was about 50 50 cloudy amber. All these picks are of the cookie pheno which is my preference. Yield wise they are looking decent. Id say 1.5 to 2 z per

picture.php

Kalyx

She is looking amazing, she is so fast to the finish also which is great.

53 days in. Gunna let them run another 10 days and call them good. Checked the trichomes a few days ago and it was about 50 50 cloudy amber. All these picks are of the cookie pheno which is my preference. Yield wise they are looking decent. Id say 1.5 to 2 z per

View Image[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=64027&pictureid=1536926&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=64027&pictureid=1536940&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Thanks. She could go 70 and be perfect but the cookie pheno can be chopped mid 50s and be good. I like it alot. Its a very nice cross.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
60 days. 3 more and shes getting the axe. Ive found a few random beans on one plant so ive got a few s1s lol. The next 7 and looking very nice and will need plenty of support. There only 20some days in and already frosting up. Also a side note, they get very floppy and support is a must with this strain. I did have a slight issue where one of my lights failed and as i was replacing the ballast kinda dropped it on one and took out a very nice branch. But over all its a very nice strain and i think my new favorite. It has everything, sticky/greasy, very loud, nice yield, tastes awesome. Bag appeal for days with these white and purple nugs. Idk if the purp is gsc influence or due to my temps though. Its 30 40 f here and with lights on 75.6. Lights off is 68.3i like to believe its gsc influence due to the leaf coloration and bud structure/taste.

Last edited:

John.Snow

Absolutely beautiful plants Sturgeon! 68f isn't really that cold so I'd say the purple-ing is probably genetic.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Thanks, ya thats what i was thinking as none of my other strains that purple when cool are doing it. My rooms are all the same temps.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Overall yield wise from 7 3ft tall plants looks to ne about 1.5 to 2 z per. Ill have a final weight per pheno come nye. Found the count to be 4 cookie, 3 glue.