What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gg4 x fire cookies

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Stays real dark and eats super heavy all throughout flower so it has to have a 3 week flush. Even then it still keeps some green.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Your buds are looking sweet!! Can't wait to flower these out, both pheno's are chugging right along in veg. Bout another month, and they will go into flower.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Youll like them. Just watch the stretch, cookie pheno is 3x glue only doubles. Yield is decent on both though. The nugs in the pics were off a couple small plants but cookie pulled 23.5 and glue 21.7. Those were only 1.5 ft finished.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Few shots of the flower and veg room. Flower room is all gg4 x fc except for the tray of pp flushing on the left. Veg room is a mix of 4 pp, 8 unknowns( gg4, corey, ecsd, jist not sure whats what) and the rest is gg4 x fc .

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
This tray of cuts is going to be ran in my 3x3 ebb and flow under a 1k hps alnog with 2 plants of forum gsc. Total number of plants in the tray will be pretty close to 30. These cuts were taken today, so 21 days from now theyll get dropped into 4x4 rockwools and vegged for around 50 days. Also a shot of my full veg tent w my next 2 cycles of soil going in around the 2ft tall mark.

Last edited:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
The next 7 went in today. The first 7 are 34 days old today. Looking nice and frosty in the room. I went a head and staked the new ones and will lollipop over the weekend.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Also one of the glue doms in the first set threw a nanner and selfed a bud on itself. There are already seeds set but it looks to be just one site on one plant. At least i know the pollen is viable lol.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Should be interesting eh? I only see the one spot, doesn't look like the rest of that nug got hit with anything. Did you find the nanner?

I have a GSC F2 that made a selfy for me, only found the one and it was being eaten by caterpillars so it was a survival bean for sure. Looked like a nice bean so I popped it to get loved on by my GorillaBubble males since I ran into a sausage fest on the first round of beans.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ya i found the nanner, it was two that were fully open. Idk how i missed them during my daily up the skirt checks. That pic was just the backside of the nug. The entire Lower nug is seeded. There's probably 4 or 5 on just the one, but im fine with that since i was down to my last 5 beans of the cross anyways.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Free backups :p just gotta be extra careful with them suckers. Could be an awesome find in there with the genes theyre packin' :headbange

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Heres day 37. Got my nute issue all figured out and things are back on track. Ill get the new 7 lollipopped monday. Got a busy next couple of days. Full plant shot is cookie pheno.

ipot

Have you ever grown/smoked fire cookies? What did you think of it? I am thinking of getting a pack.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Also a shot of my cookie pheno reveg and the next ones going in in 27 days.these ones are some cuts that got mixed up in the dome. Not sure if theyre gg4, ecsd, or corey stardawg. Ill find out in flower.

Latest posts

Latest posts