What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Harvest Large Herb Lounge

HL45

Veteran
:tiphat:
Greetings

I haven't started a thread in a while, and I have been extremely busy with my upgrade to father status. I like threads because it helps me track my progress.
Plus I 've been feeling left out because Ichabod Crane and bobblehead havent made fun of me in a while.
Also flower farmer inspired me to put a thread togther since he just started one and I like his style.

I'm still doing vert rooms and am about to build out a 10 light De room these next couple weeks. I've been playing with organic dirt again and enjoying it, still rocking the ppk as well. My plate is full my days are long, my life is sweet.

Still gotta get the hang of uploading from a mobile device cause my computer to a complete shit on me and I'm too cheap to buy a new one right now.

Pics soon to follow

HL45

Veteran
picture.php

View image in gallery

Here's a pic of Snow Dawg....I believe it is snowbud x chemdawg. Some of my friends take it down before week 8. It is held fairly tightly and I have been asked not to pass it out...grown organically in dirt.

HL45

Veteran
Platinum Kush...my pal has had this cut for over ten years and I have yet to see a Platinum like it. Although rumor has it that it's floating around my area, I am waiting for a couple cuts to try out. If I passed this out my bro would punch me in the face lol, it's like his daughter.

HL45

Veteran
The snow dawg is from an 8 position 5 light room.
-o-o-o-o-
X-X-X-X
-o-o-o-o-

I am putting one plant in a week. So far I am 6 weeks in. The goal is to harvest one 2# plant a week. This will help take care of patients and bills...
The first couple plants will most likely be 8 oz the 3rd plant looks like it will be over a #..I think by December I will be hitting my goal every week, surely by new years.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
U take some great pics.... always though snowdog was another chem variety.... not a cross... either way lookin killer

HL45

Veteran
Thanks stoney, all I do is turn the flash on my phone camera lol, its a cheapo prepaid smartphone that cost $60 lol.

I know that the awesome frosty pics many of us oogle over are taken with a ring flash and very nice cameras. Someday I will get into that but I'm too busy trying g to grow my kid a college fund, lol.

Maybe snodawg is another Chem variety?
Isn't extremely Chem smelling so far but it is my first go with her, she does pack the nugs on that's for sure.

Heusinomics

Simply fantastic work!

N I know how u feel. I'm always telling peeps you could hav this or that clone, but not these ones.... Cause my bros are all scared they'll "get out"!.. LOL
THAT is how I get them after all..ha

I'm all for sharing but shit is cutthroat out here.(co) N there plenty to go around.
Back in the Midwest I would never keep a favorite cut locked down. But thems the breaks.

Keep up the great work

Big ups respect and happy growing!!

HL45

Veteran
Simply fantastic work!

N I know how u feel. I'm always telling peeps you could hav this or that clone, but not these ones.... Cause my bros are all scared they'll "get out"!.. LOL
THAT is how I get them after all..ha

I'm all for sharing but shit is cutthroat out here.(co) N there plenty to go around.
Back in the Midwest I would never keep a favorite cut locked down. But thems the breaks.

Keep up the great work

Big ups respect and happy growing!!

I gotta respect people's guidlines. Imagine if blue dream never got passed out. It would be one of the best strains ever.

I have heard both sides of the story,
Keep cuts
Pass out cuts.

I respect people who wish to keep cuts so they don't get watered down in the market.

I also respect those who pass cuts out like Josey did with gg#4.

I keep my word and when people ask me not to pass things out.

More snowdog

HL45

Veteran
Should be getting an order of swirskii mites today. I order them at least once a month and haven't seen broad mites or rusets since I started ordering them. Those are the only bugs that I worry about these days.

HL45

Veteran

Sorry about the dark pic, I have been extremely busy and i havent made it out in the daytime in over a week. Outdoor PPK.

This is barney farm lsd, I ran it inside and it turned put really nice. Hoping for good results outside as well, I think I have a month left till chop.

DunHav`nFun

Congrats on fatherhood bro.....Family`s everything.....

Gladta see yas back around.....and....thanks for your time.....

Awesome job HL....:tiphat:....

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

HL45

Veteran

Here's a better pic of the biggest outside girl. Well she's tied with another gal that about the same girth. She didn't get planted until the end of june

Hey dhf! Good to see ya!

Ive, Been a busy guy.

Here's a pic of the wind generator, there's no power at this site so we have batteries hooked to an inverter to power the pump and a wind generator to help recharge the batteries.

av8or

Daaaaaamn buddy, this all looks great! You've been working hard. Very impressive, boss! I like what you did with the "lids" for the 70 qt muck tubs. Clever. I always disliked that configuration and having to put all the sites on blocks. Good thinking.

HL45

Veteran
I think those are the 40 qt buckets with 22" hot water pans screwed into them. We had repeated issues with the 3 gallon tubs... it might have been a contaminated top off res though or just not enough depth in the top bucket. So we ditched the 3 gallon tubs and replaced them with 7 gallons. Seems to be working great.

We used upside down hot water pans to add stability and increase volume of the system.

I think I'm gonna add another row of buckets in there though to increase to 15 ppk with 8k.

We did loose some plants last round but that was due to both of the acs failing in the heatwave. I had redundant cooling with 4 tons of window units and 3 tons on a minisplit. 7 TONS total... 2 max fans exchange the air between the rooms.weve replaced one window unit and everything seems to be fine.

We were running perpetual in the other side but decided to just alternate the rooms instead. We couldn't keep up with the demand of our veg. And since we're watering in dirt the floor gets dirty pretty easily. I try to stay pretty clean on the inside despite my dirty look.