What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Harvest Large Herb Lounge

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great stuff in here man , awesome to see some nice genetics
Subd up

HL45

Veteran
About to pop a couple hundred seed tomorrow... full moon and a lunar eclipse.

I am really excited about the Pack of Ancient OG that I have!!!! Thanks to signify seeds.

Hopefully as time permits I will post pics here.

DunHav`nFun

Good luck on your bean poppage bro.....The AOG Shcrews ran was his top yielder 2 seasons in a row....hope you find some awesome phenos to pump some monsters outside...

Peace....DHF....:ying:....

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hiya HL, great thread and just finding it thru your sig. Love your ppk and DE setups. Lost track of the count of number of rooms you have. Respect

Mr Blah

Wow! outside with PPK....Do you use a chiller for the water?
What is the highest water temp you can have before it is dangerous?

HL45

Veteran
picture.php

DunHav`nFun

Holy fuck Bro long time no see.....now......WTF am I lookin at .....Is that a buncha plants hangin above each other ?......enquiring minds wanna know...…:peacock:.Gladta see yas around my buddy , don`t be a stranger.....

Peace....DHF.....:ying: …...