Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"BlackCherryPieBX"&"BCPxM. O.A. B."by In House Genetics and "AlCapone" by Best Coast G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good JL! How's the smoke on those 2 strains and which do you prefer?
    Damn it stinks in here!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402

Comment

Originally posted by Scrappy-doo View Post
      Looking good JL! How's the smoke on those 2 strains and which do you prefer?
      Hey buddy! MOC #1 and #3 were my fav and the BCP BX is a nice 50/50 sativa indica with a cool flavour. The bp bx is also a nicer yielder.

I am currently getting a clone run ready. here are the pics of #3 that didn't work

“Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you’re a man, you take it.”
      – Malcolm X, 1965

Comment

MOC #1 Cured

Better get this up before its all gone....

MOC 1

“Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you’re a man, you take it.”
        – Malcolm X, 1965

Comment

MOC #2 Cured

and these...

Moc #2

– Malcolm X, 1965

Comment

Some bubble
            Triple Deez left
            MOC&BCP Mix right

– Malcolm X, 1965

Comment

LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Black Cherry Pie BX

– Malcolm X, 1965

Comment

absolutely beautiful cannabis J Lan, you did a fine job with em
                thanks for posting your grow for us, will you be documenting the clone runs?
                can't get over how the colors are so striking
                definitely deserves to be nominated for pic of the month

btw...
                what kind of yield did you get?
                flying in a blue dream!
                ---------------------

Comment

Originally posted by the gnome View Post
                  absolutely beautiful cannabis J Lan, you did a fine job with em
                  thanks for posting your grow for us, will you be documenting the clone runs?
                  can't get over how the colors are so striking
                  definitely deserves to be nominated for pic of the month

btw...
                  what kind of yield did you get?
                  Thanks buddy, i shower them with love. I will be documenting the clone run once they are up to speed. Im going to start from day 1 of clone run which will start in 10-15 days. I'm vegging them in 4.5 gallon pots this time compared to the 1.8 gallon pots i did with the seed run.

yield was an ounce each of the M.O.C. and 52 grams of black cherry pie bx
                  Last edited by Jonny Lan; 01-18-2016, 21:09. Reason: once*
                  – Malcolm X, 1965

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Lan View Post
                    Thanks buddy, i shower them with love. I will be documenting the clone run once they are up to speed. Im going to start from day 1 of clone run which will start in 10-15 days. I'm vegging them in 4.5 gallon pots this time compared to the 1.8 gallon pots i did with the seed run.

yield was an ounce each of the M.O.C. and 52 grams of black cherry pie bx
                    I am just realizing that I wasn't clear when I said Day 1 of clone run.

Day one of flower. At that time ill post pics of them in veg. I will also be doing 2 plants of different breeders work but Im going to document those separately. Im doing 2 plants of each M.O.C. Pheno and 2 BCP BX in 4.5 gallon pots.

This is usually how I test the yield. For a while now I've been able to pull 4oz+ from medium yielding strains in those size buckets under 600 watt hps 4 plants per light. So if i notice significantly more yield, or significantly less than ill have an idea of where its at. I don't really change how I grow though I want to try new things.

BioCanna's medium with nutes is quick and organic and almost 100% vegan so it works for me right now. yields might be less but everyone says the flavour and smoothness is unreal.
                    I don't use cO2 but maybe that will get my yield up a notch?

BTW, M.O.C. #3 is some pretty tasty stuff after 4 weeks of being in a jar!
                    – Malcolm X, 1965

Comment

I'll definitely keep an eye out when you start posting.
                      and yea! Co2 fo sure is something to make your plants thrive and produce.
                      It's one of those things you'll come to realize the only thing you regret about running Co2 is that you didn't do it sooner
                      like DE fixtures
                      flying in a blue dream!
                      ---------------------

Comment

Those Black Cherry Pies got some crazy purple in em!
                        sigpic

Comment

very nice run.

Comment

M.O.B or M.O.A.B, one of my favorites ever! Have had her for at least 12 years now. Just found out a local seedbank has In House, and has M.O.A.C in stock. Gonna grab some. And maybe do a bx to the clone? Its definitely a possibility.
                            LET FREEDOM RING, RESIST OPPRESSION, and always remember to BE GOOD FAMILY. State authorized medical marijuana patient

Comment

Working...
                            X