What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"BlackCherryPieBX"&"BCPxM. O.A. B."by In House Genetics and "AlCapone" by Best Coast G

Lastdon

Jlan to much trolling from this dude..
I originally came on to say, in week 8 the plant
Bcpbx will be all purple.

Jonny Lan

eh, first time experiencing something like this on ICMAG. usually the type of shit that goes on in grass city

Jlan to much trolling from this dude..
I originally came on to say, in week 8 the plant
Bcpbx will be all purple.

Im excited to see that! I like how I don't have to manipulate temps to get the colors, it would really stress my 10 week Triple Deez that loves warmer temps (77-83)

Jonny Lan

It doesn't matter what you have going on your side. No one wants or has asked you for anything. Just wait on the new thread in a few weeks. :(

Like I said keep your cuts, my (grow) partner will be alright.

P.S
I'll give you a hint what's coming

818 Sfv og x Ultimate Chem 08
Aka
Oh and yes this is correct info. I'm waiting until the seedlings start to really veg before starting this thread :D

Lastdon

Attachments

• 20151023_182350.jpg
    20151023_182350.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 13

Lastdon

This is some of the funniest trolling I've ever seen on a forum LOL!!

Keep up the good work guys.

Danny
I mean
what's a thread without a little bit of trolling.

Glad you could enjoy the humor.... I'm sure what's that guys name @svnfingerblades is enjoying all his exclusive cuts and clones no one else wants to share.

:bow: :yay:

come here @svnfingerblades you need a :huggg: you sensesitive thug.

Jonny Lan

Day 35 of 12/12 Nov 25th

Day 35 of 12/12 Nov 25th

So here we are at the end of week 5. Plants have started to yellow a bit. Usually when working with new strains, I try not to feed them too much N as some don't require as much but now i see that these might have needed a bit more a little longer into flower as my other strains have stayed lush green. Anyhow I'm far enough into flower I doubt the yellowing will have any negative impact.
The flowers are still increasing in size and smell is becoming prevalent. Trichome production still going strong and i think some phenos of MOC might be ready by the end of week 8!

All plants

picture.php

BCP BX

picture.php

picture.php

MOC #1

picture.php

MOC #2

picture.php

Lastdon

looking nice but I think your missing a plant? where is the MOC #3?

Hermie? spider mites? honestly if you cant even remember to post all the pics you shouldn't be making threads on ICMAG. You should take your "thread" over to rollitup or something.

:wave::dance013::tiphat:

Calm down Svnfingerblades... Lots more pics coming to the thread just Wait on it.
:thank you: Come again

Attachments

• IMG_20151126_231914.jpg
    IMG_20151126_231914.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 17

Lastdon

Jlan post the real file for this Dude. Just on my cell at work. I mean he must be a broke troll to start his day so early, thought they only come out at Night...

Jonny Lan

Update.

Update.

SO, I've been checking the trichs everyday (almost) and i have decided that I will be harvesting one of the MOC plants in 13-20 days. depends on how many straight water feedings i can get in there after my next feed of molasses and beneficial bacteria. The trichs are just about all cloudy with about 15%clear. Leaves yellowing like crazy.
In 13-20 days we will be looking at a plant at 50-57 days of 12/12.
This will be the earliest i've ever harvested a plant. most of my strains i usually take to about day 70 but this plant seems to want to finish early.

Apparently the Mother of Berries in this cross finishes at 42 days so maybe this contributed to the early flower time?
I have another pheno that might be ready at 55-63 days.

Ill keep y'all posted!

Jonny Lan

"get off this threads nuts. Im speaking to JONNY LAN, "

Say's the person who swore they were done with this thread.

P.S No I'm not a lesbian and what does sexual orientation even have to do with this? You seem to suffer from lower intelligence.

Same person with different start dates on icmag.
Family don't let this guy get to you. i don't even respond to his nonsense anymore.

Jonny Lan

Plants smelling STRONG, starting week 7 tomorrow. THE END IS NEAR!!!!!
some finishing week 8 the rest will be done week 9.
I got the next batch of these vegging right behind. I will probably have a couple weeks down time unless i can fork up the cash for ANOTHER lamp, ballast, air cooled hood and fan.
i like to veg with 400 mh at least two weeks before 12/12 with 600's.

I liked the results i had using the beacon line and molasses exclusively. Hygrozyme helped as well as the roots remained healthier. REMINDER: I'm able to make these judgements as i have strains in tent that i have been running for a while using a different feeding regiment.

Pics when i get home

Jonny Lan

Dec 02/2015 day 42

Dec 02/2015 day 42

Well here we are at Day 42, looking back I see how fast time flies.
Seems like yesterday I cracked these beans wondering what goodness what was going to come of them. Now I'm almost at the finish line and I am starting to smell the sweet scent of victory.

So here they are! no further a due.

MOC #1 (ended up bigger than moc# 2)

picture.php

picture.php

MOC #2

picture.php

MOC#1&2

picture.php

BCP BX

picture.php