What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600w pp,tahoe,wonderberry,gsc s1s and some gg4 x fc testers

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Got a perpetual flower room in a 4w x 7.5 h x 7.5 l room. 1 600w mh conversion and 600 hps vertical for a mixed spectrum. . Pure blend pro with aptus fascilitator in promix bx. Most were 2ft tall before the flip.
Front plants are cookie s1s 30 days in. The rest are about 10 days in.

Last edited:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Chopping most of the room on monday. Have 5 pp in that are 30 some days , just put in 2 gg4 x fc. Everything else comes out. Itll be day 70 for most and 67 on a gg4 x fc gg pheno.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Jar of some pp that got the chop 10/12. All thats in the room now is the tray with 11 pp and 2 gg4 x fire cookies in 5 gallon buckets until tomorrow. The 7 more gg4 x fire cookie are going in in 5 gallon smarties.

MedicinalLifer

nice space

nice space

hey looks like you have control of climate and such, I just switched to coco, and in a 3 by 6 on a makeshift flood table, I have 8- 1 gallon gro bags and these plants are massive, 2 weeks in and these plants are larger than my 5 gallon pro mix plants, and some intense growth, but its a lot more work, coco is worth the 30% larger plants get in less than half the medium, and results from a 600w with coco, seems to be as good as 5 gallon pro mix 1000w plants...going to upload more pics soon cause the results are fan fucking tastic...
I just imagine what you can have with coco...