What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Damn it stinks in here!

Bmac1

Veteran
Yes, good luck scrappy, I hope it works out for you. I ran into some landlord issues last year and lost my mothers of WiFi and SLH. Landlord is cheap as hell and has her "handy guy" fix everything. I use fix as a relative term cause it takes him forever to put a bandaid on, Im not sure he has ever "fixed" anything.

RckyMtRdnk

It's a bummer when this kinda shit happens. You can do it man! Sounds like a good plan. I don't think its stupid to make sacrifices and bust ass to save your garden. Keep the faith! You got this!

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
sucks man I'm feeling for ya.wish I coulda been more help but you know my hands are tied.keep grinding man....

Mikenite69

Veteran
Fuck scrappy if I would of known I would of grabbed copy's of what I don't have.

Good luck brotha be safe! Don't know if I would park a uhaul on the side of the road somewhere but u have to do what u have to do. U should try to find a friend to park it in there driveway overnight or for a day or two. Just a uhaul on the side of the road seems scketchy but good luck homie.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Fuck scrappy if I would of known I would of grabbed copy's of what I don't have.

Good luck brotha be safe! Don't know if I would park a uhaul on the side of the road somewhere but u have to do what u have to do. U should try to find a friend to park it in there driveway overnight or for a day or two. Just a uhaul on the side of the road seems scketchy but good luck homie.

Or a big box store parking lot, that's what I would do.

ghostmade

Veteran
Or park it at a self storge place. 8ve had plants in a storage unit b4.but only for.12 hours right after the repairs were done.this was an apartment i flooded.lol danm blumats

Scrappy-doo

Thanks for all the support fellas. Yeah I got sketched out with the whole uhaul thing on the side of the road mainly because its a big city with people walking by 24/7. So I decided the safest place is in my car in the parking lot. At least there will be minimal traffic and I managed to sandwich my car between my friends car who is on vacation and a broken down car thats been parked there for months.

Plus I have dark tinted windows on the back half of the car. The sad part is that some will have to be cut because I cant fit everything flowering in there. But the best of what I have will go in the car along with lots of ona gel and also an ozone generator connected to a power cell I bought.

The stuff in veg is gonna get boxed up real tight along with ona and strategically placed and hidden inside the apartment. Equipment also boxed and hidden inside. I just have to make sure that wherever the electrician and landlord go in that apartment, I go with them to divert attention when necessarry.

Kinda nerve wracking but I just gotta keep in mind that they are not looking for anything like that so as long as ai can control the smell and it should be ok. Im more worried about how long it will take to fix. My girls will all be without light or fresh air until its handled.

Scrappy-doo

Been a while. Well I made it through in one piece. Most of my plants made it too but I lost a few. Everything that was in flower already went into black contractor bags and tbh got pretty fucked up. 3 days and 4 nights in the dark and temps got pretty cold at night. Everything that was half way through flower ended up getting brown pistols real early, and my Pre2k BB hermied and knocked up a few of my girls.

I wanted to post up some pics of where I was at when I had to take my room down. Mostly I took these pics just to document the garden as it was. Unfortunately being in a rush I had my camera set in the wrong mode and a lot of the pics were overexposed. Here are some I was able to salvage.

The room. 5x5 1k hps.

picture.php

picture.php

Everything that was within 2 weeks of finishing got chopped so my car wouldn't stink as bad.

Here's a couple of Chemtrails from G.O.D (ChemD x Alien Kush F2)

#7 - OG structure, decent yield, heavy narcotic stone. OK plant, but not keeper for me.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

Here's Chemtrails #2. This girl smelled almost exactly like my ChemD. I was real impressed with her since I've run a lot of ChemD F1 hybrids and while a lot of them had a chemmy type of smell/taste, this girl is by far the closest to the real thing I've come across. Basically ChemD buds on a sturdier frame and without the flop or leaf variegation. If I didn't have the real cut she would absolutely have been a keeper.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

LarryDog. Love this girl. A bit early but she stank too much to stuff in my car. Still smoked awesome. I think she was at 7 weeks and change here.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

Here's one I really wish I had taken better pics of.

Grom BX2.

Nice yield, insane frost, smelled just like Welch's Grape Juice. I had a cut of her but it was one of my casualties. These pics don't do her justice. She was one sexy lady!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

My friends got spooked because of this whole ordeal and said pretty much I can do one final run and then I gotta pack it up. Too much stress. I understand completely but pretty bummed about it. So, I transplanted everything in the veg room, big and small, and threw them all into flower. I'll take some pics of the current setup tomorrow and get them up in the next few days.

Just before all this went down I picked up new cuts of SFV and Corey which I had lost, and also a fresh ECSD cut since mine had been through some tough times recently. Very happy to get those and thanks buddy for hooking me up.

They had some mites on them which I knew about and I had them quarantined but when I had to shut down everything got stuffed together and I didn't have the chance to separate them when I set back up. Really wish I had done that. Too late to do anything about it now, everything's been in flower now for a couple weeks. So, the borg has come to join me for my final run lol. Guess it doesn't matter too much at this point. Hopefully I'll be able to minimize their damage. Little fuckers.

Also I got a bunch of other new cuts from another friend that I have at my place. I can't flower them out there but I think I'm gonna run them all for the first time this season under the sun. Gonna be real interesting. I'll post up some pics of them also when I get back home. Guess that's all for now.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to hear you're safe and up and running again, even if only temporarily. Larry Dog looks amazing, I'd trade a sack of orphans for a wee bit of that hehe

Scrappy-doo

First night back at the garden. It's been one week. Looks like they're hitting their stride...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

But a dark storm can be seen on the horizon.

The enemy lurks in the shadows. It works day and night, growing stronger every day...

picture.php

A war is brewing.

Things are about to get interesting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only one thing is certain...

It's definitely starting to stink in here!

Mikenite69

Veteran
Nah I think it's just spidermites. Those aren't that big of a deal well in veg anyways whack them hard for 2 weeks spraying every 3 days and they will be a memory's past. Had some cuts passed to me with spidermites on them and they don't stand a chance. Avid+tetrasan 3 days later forbid then 3 days later kontos and bye bye spider mites.

Latest posts

Latest posts