Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Room, New Grow Style, New Genetics, New Nutrients a.k.a. Karma OG Test Grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treetroit City
    replied
    Huh?

Leave a comment:

• Crazy Composer
    replied
    Nice results!

Leave a comment:

• Phases
    replied
    Just finished all 21 pages - awesome grow love the set up. Those buds look amazing.
    I like the sounds of that Jacks hydro and calnit - sounds like a nice and easy nute formula - and looks like plants had everything they needed.

Leave a comment:

• ipot
    replied
    Originally posted by WaxyTaxi
    The biker 2.0 shat on the karma OG...Biker is the truth so far, still got some weeks to finish..

raredankness has some good stuff(15-20% of their total stock) but you gotta do your research...I missed out on that rugburn OG...grab that if you get the chance.

I was going to get the rugburn but nobody had it. Then I remembered karmag and found some biker. I heard scotts og was nice too. Wbu?

Leave a comment:

• ipot
    replied
    Again thanks for responding. I was going to get both but I went with just the biker. All the threads of it are straight fire. Im going to cross the best male with one of the kosher kushes I have growing.

Have you grown any of the raredankness ogs?

Leave a comment:

• Treetroit City
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveQueBud View Post
    which one is your favorite? Biker kush v2.0 or Karma og??
    Thank's
    Originally posted by ipot View Post
    How does the biker 2.0 compare to the karma og? Thank you.
    Both are excellent examples of OG type plants from seed. Really can't go wrong with either. Main difference would be the nose and flavor. The Biker 2.0 is that classic sfv/true og type although my biker easily out yields the clone onlys.

The Karmas OG had more phenotypes for me but they all seemed to have a little fruit/rotten fruit added to the gassy og funk. My keeper had some rotton mango terps and produces rock hard flowers.

Favorite? Come on now, I can't really say other than as a grower I really appreciate the high yields of th Biker.

Leave a comment:

• ipot
    replied
    How does the biker 2.0 compare to the karma og? Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• cocktail frank
    replied
    Just found this thread, the jacks combo works well in your system.
    Big up your grow, but I gotta hate on the Wolverines.
    They beat the shit out of Rutgers yesterday, really hurting my jersey pride.
    You guys keep stealing our best in state talent!

Leave a comment:

• McKush
    replied
    Wow. ^^^ 2nd post in 10 years! Turboposter alert. Lol rarely do u see someone come back after 10 years. Welcome back bro

Leave a comment:

• DaveQueBud
    replied
    which one is your favorite? Biker kush v2.0 or Karma og??
    Thank's

Leave a comment:

• Twisted pleasur
    replied
    Originally posted by Treetroit City View Post
    Thanks and thanks for asking, the boy went on a couple day walk about a few weeks ago, had me and the wife pretty gutted. Luckily after two nights not coming home he showed up in the morning looking like he had literally been dragged thru the mud. Took a bout a week till he was back to normal and we just finally got the last of the mats out of his coat.

So on another note, I figure as soon as it cools down a little bit I'll be moving the rez out of this room to make space for four more buckets. I'm pretty sure with ten plants I'll be hitting 5+ lbs a cycle as pretty much all plants that have come out of this room weigh between eight and ten ounces a piece.
    Well man Im glad he came back. Thats how I lost mine. He walked to the fence night before Thanksgiving as I was sitting outside with some friends having a smoke and he looked at me. I said MAX... and he went through the fence anyway and I never saw him again I searched for him 3 years and never found nothing. I think someone took him in. But I could never find who. So idk better figure that one out. Damn cats have that wild side but dint know what they are getting them selves into. 10 years I had that cat from the mother I got him.

Your numbers are spot on man. Add some plants but I would not change a thing your rocking!! You killed those sour dubbs...

Leave a comment:

• Budley Doright
    replied
    Treetroit City

Tray is 9"' off the ground

Pot is 10"' tall

Top of the medium(coco)is therefore 19"' off the ground

The 1st screen is 38" from the tray or 28" from the top of the medium

2nd screen is 9" above the first screen

The Gavita bulb is at 7'

Ceiling is about 8.5'

Top screen is at 56" while the lamp is at 84" so only 28" between the two. This is why I stick to 600-750 and never go to 1000.

Leave a comment:

• Treetroit City
    replied
    Originally posted by Twisted pleasur View Post
    LOLOLOL>.. Done my share Dans...:big grin:

I run no run off. water 8 times per day 8 seconds each... Thank you Dans for the mistkings they changed my life.

Everything is looking good third!! Hows Herbie?
    Thanks and thanks for asking, the boy went on a couple day walk about a few weeks ago, had me and the wife pretty gutted. Luckily after two nights not coming home he showed up in the morning looking like he had literally been dragged thru the mud. Took a bout a week till he was back to normal and we just finally got the last of the mats out of his coat.

So on another note, I figure as soon as it cools down a little bit I'll be moving the rez out of this room to make space for four more buckets. I'm pretty sure with ten plants I'll be hitting 5+ lbs a cycle as pretty much all plants that have come out of this room weigh between eight and ten ounces a piece.

Leave a comment:

• Twisted pleasur
    replied
    Originally posted by dansbuds View Post
    plus having to get rid of that runoff can be a PIA !!!! i gotta drag 5 gallon buckets of it down to the shitter from up here .
    LOLOLOL>.. Done my share Dans...:big grin:

I run no run off. water 8 times per day 8 seconds each... Thank you Dans for the mistkings they changed my life.

Everything is looking good third!! Hows Herbie?
    Last edited by Twisted pleasur; 08-13-2015, 03:14.

Leave a comment:

• dansbuds
    replied
    i'm in the attic & my grow is in the front part of the house & the kitchen/bathroom are in the back part of the house . no way of running a hose that wouldn't be painfully obvious . every part of my grow is all in one room , nothing is seen or noticable from the rest of the house including my bedroom which is in the other half of the attic . you could sit here at my desk which is on the wall seperating the 2 rooms & never know there was a grow on the other side of the wall . Safety first brutha !!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X