What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Room, New Grow Style, New Genetics, New Nutrients a.k.a. Karma OG Test Grow.

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great show starting in here Third, im in for the long haul. What WhiteOG version are you running?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Cool cat
nice tw
looks like it could be but only ran 1x and was the Arcata and also not w/ gavita. Yielded very well and smells really strong in the lemon terp similar to ssh but unique to tw

Thanks, yeah the cat is cool as hell, great personality. I do get a creamy lemon scent off that plant so maybe it is. I'm sure I'll eventually find out for sure.

Nice. subbed

Welcome.

Nice setup, man! Along for the ride and some inspiration!

Thanks and I hope you find some here.

Damn Nice Plants as usual bro Im drooling all over my bean bag over here. You still using V&B on everything? Looks spot on man.

(nice tree btw) Your cat man I had a Cat just like that when I first moved out named Max beautiful bro. Blue Eyes?
Spent many nights tripping black lights glowing string lol...He was a good boy. Ran out of my fence on Thanksgiving nite and never saw him again. Anyway Rock On GL with the tree...

Must have me mistaking as I've never used V&B. Canna Nutes are my go to and what is used on everything except this new room. I went with one part Floranova for simplicity here.

Dude that sucks about your cat, I'd be crushed. Yeah my boy has beautiful blue eyes. Here is a pic of Herbie The Stunner. Just turned one year old last week. Coolest cat ever.

picture.php

Great show starting in here Third, im in for the long haul. What WhiteOG version are you running?

I believe it's the v2.0. I got it as a freebie five pack. Had three females and decided to roll with this one.

Okay back to the room. Got in there last night and snapped some necks. Had no choice as they just got too tall on me.

picture.php

picture.php

They seem to be snapping back from the early light abuse. After just running with the one light for the last week they are getting nice color to them and growing like weeds.

picture.php

picture.php

Continued...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
So still taller than I would like but the side branches are flexable enough I can tuck them under a trellis once I finally get a trellis put in there. Hopefully in the next couple days.

picture.php

picture.php

So I turned on the 2nd light today and will monitor to make sure they can take it. On a side note it's been seven days since I took these cuts so hopefully I'll be seeing roots soon. Don't want to have to resort to revegging.

picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Looks awesome. There will be more tuckin than a Ru Paul drag show :D

Beautiful cat. Looks like a Maine Coon with some Siamese.

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
Must have me mistaking as I've never used V&B. Canna Nutes are my go to and what is used on everything except this new room. I went with one part Floranova for simplicity here.

Dude that sucks about your cat, I'd be crushed. Yeah my boy has beautiful blue eyes. Here is a pic of Herbie The Stunner. Just turned one year old last week. Coolest cat ever.

Oh Ok I know now man Im sorry I saw you in the glue thread and got confused with the VB thread.. Dans is in both and Im mixed up. Sorry about that.. I ran Canna and Nova love them both. Beyond Nice...

Ya man Holly shit looks Just like Max he is perfect bro. And he is young good times ahead cool shit. Ya it sucked I looked for him for years. I thought someone might had taken him. He was nice to everyone. When I moved away and knew that was it we went in the yard and said a few words. Ok enough sad. Your plants are loving the new set up and Love That LST breakin them Bitches in.
Rock on Mr.....

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol , yup it was me that went from canna to V&B :biggrin: , well actually i went from V&B to canna & then back to V&B , i was one of the lucky ones that got nutes from his bad batch a couple years ago ..... so i went to canna untill i found out they did in fact have a bad batch & all was rectified .

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Very nice as always TC :tiphat:

Thanks buddy, should start getting interesting soon.

Looks awesome. There will be more tuckin than a Ru Paul drag show :D

Beautiful cat. Looks like a Maine Coon with some Siamese.

Lol, yeah I think I better get to trellis building sooner than later. As a matter of fact, I think I'll try to get it done tomorrow.

Herbie is actually a Ragdoll. A mitted lynx point Ragdoll to be more precise. I believe there was Siamese used as a building block in the breed.

Oh Ok I know now man Im sorry I saw you in the glue thread and got confused with the VB thread.. Dans is in both and Im mixed up. Sorry about that.. I ran Canna and Nova love them both. Beyond Nice...

Ya man Holly shit looks Just like Max he is perfect bro. And he is young good times ahead cool shit. Ya it sucked I looked for him for years. I thought someone might had taken him. He was nice to everyone. When I moved away and knew that was it we went in the yard and said a few words. Ok enough sad. Your plants are loving the new set up and Love That LST breakin them Bitches in.
Rock on Mr.....

No problem my friend, easy to get confused with all the threads going on around here.:tiphat:

If all goes well I could see using this system in my big room or maybe a hybrid using the buckets with dtw instead.

Glad you like the boy. He is more dog like than any cat I've ever had and I've lived with cats since I was born. My wife and I joke that he is our third dog as he hangs and plays with them more than the other cats. Yeah we got a full house over here.

Herbie as a young dude...

picture.php

Yep, my thread so I can post cat pics.:dance013:

I'll get some plant pics up once I get the girls into their trellis. Thanks all for stopping by.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
lol , yup it was me that went from canna to V&B :biggrin: , well actually i went from V&B to canna & then back to V&B , i was one of the lucky ones that got nutes from his bad batch a couple years ago ..... so i went to canna untill i found out they did in fact have a bad batch & all was rectified .

Ya snuck in on me dans. I've been thinking of trying the V&B actually or the Jacks n calnit. The nova does look like it leaves a bunch of sediment on the bottom of my rez. I would like some cleaner but I'll go with the nova this round.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Got time for a little update on the Karma OG's. Turned the second light back on the other day and everyone seems happy. New growth is nice and green and vigorous.

picture.php

picture.php

I've got a frame built for a trellis and will get that on today after I get to the store and buy said trellis. Going to have to set it a little higher than I would like but really have no choice at this point. My main concern is just keeping the girls upright as they start to bear the weight of some hopefully fat buds.

Here's a lights off and lights on shot of the room. We are starting day 11 today.

picture.php

picture.php

And the best news yet, I was concerned that I had taken cuts after they went wonky from too much light and showing major Mg def. Well as of today 3 of 6 have roots and I'm guessing the other 3 will by next week.

picture.php

Not much else to say or show but the buds are a coming. Should be a fun next couple weeks as the different phenos start to show themsevles. Unless of course they are like my Bikerv2 and are all identical.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I promis you a Differnt Flav. then your biker v2.

PS i just posted a few flower shots of differnt females, straight from seed to flower.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran

Ya snuck in on me dans. I've been thinking of trying the V&B actually or the Jacks n calnit. The nova does look like it leaves a bunch of sediment on the bottom of my rez. I would like some cleaner but I'll go with the nova this round.
i bought some V&B Dirty,an use it on my last seed run in soil,im real happy with it,+ iv'e use it on coco in a hempy bucket.
im going to use it again on next seed run.

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
Lookin good bro your on a roll rooting right up...Herbie before the strips nice...He is like 007 type with all his swagger...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Joe , you'll be later fer yer own funeral :bat: but ya know theres room for ya anywhere :tiphat:

3rd , they some big ass trees dude ! have ya decided how your gonna hold up all them fat assed buds later ???

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
A lil tiny circulation pump that cycles on n off in the big res can help keep the nova mixed well. I always only used it for hand water apps
Got friends on here that used it in flood n drain tables. Every time I visited the garden I was not happy about how bad it stained their tables. Nothing a pressure washer won't fix though.
Can't wait to see that screen

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
i bought some V&B Dirty,an use it on my last seed run in soil,im real happy with it,+ iv'e use it on coco in a hempy bucket.
im going to use it again on next seed run.

I'm sure I'll give it a try one of these rounds. Will have plenty more coming through this room.

Lookin good bro your on a roll rooting right up...Herbie before the strips nice...He is like 007 type with all his swagger...

5 for 6 as of today on the cuts. And yes, Herbie The Stunner is a badass!

I'm late to the party as usual but looks like there is still room for my bar stool :good:

Welcome pardner, shot o whiskey coming right up.

Joe , you'll be later fer yer own funeral :bat: but ya know theres room for ya anywhere :tiphat:

3rd , they some big ass trees dude ! have ya decided how your gonna hold up all them fat assed buds later ???

Well I don't think I can get a trellis in there at this point. Just waited too long. I've been doing rounds of supercropping to strengthen the stems. Being seed plants they have trunks like a tree so I'm not too worried about the mains, it's just the side branches that have me a little nervous. Maybe I'll just end up having to get some plant yoyo's.

A lil tiny circulation pump that cycles on n off in the big res can help keep the nova mixed well. I always only used it for hand water apps
Got friends on here that used it in flood n drain tables. Every time I visited the garden I was not happy about how bad it stained their tables. Nothing a pressure washer won't fix though.
Can't wait to see that screen

Thanks, I do run a submersible on the bottom of my res to maintain a plume for oxygenation, it seems to help a little bit. As for the screen, well doesn't look like it's going to happen, see above.

Well good day today, I was gifted the Forum cut and The White by a friend. Thanks buddy. I must be the last dude to rock the Forum but I got a nice dark corner of my room that will be just right for her.:tiphat:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I promis you a Differnt Flav. then your biker v2.

PS i just posted a few flower shots of differnt females, straight from seed to flower.

Well shit, I missed the man himself. Always looking for new flavors. My BK2 is pretty straight forward OG flavor like my SFV and True cuts, it just happens to stomp on them when it comes to yield so it stays around.

Have heard good thing lately about the Bear cut, apparently it is in Michigan. Can't wait to see what I get.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Got an updated shot last night. All of the main stems have been supercropped and I'm starting to go around and get the side shoots as well. Definitely have more to go still but I'm going to do it over the next week or so. Being that this is just a pheno hunt I'm not too concerned with having buds flopping around.

Still looking pretty healthy for the most part. The Nova seems to be doing its job. At this point nothing but Nova and CalMg have been used. Debating doing a res change today at day 14 or topping off until week 4.

picture.php

picture.php

Def have some bud sites starting to form, pics are a little dark but you can get the idea.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well in the next week or so any differences in phenotype should start showing themselves but based on structure to this point I'd say they're fairly homogeneous.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
They look so healthy!!! Looks to be a vert growers dream. Tagging up' so I don't miss these babies. I just popped a pack of them the other day, can't wait to have some big plants of it myself. I have a feeling lots of outdoor growers in my area are gonna be growing karma's og this year, wink. wink..