What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Room, New Grow Style, New Genetics, New Nutrients a.k.a. Karma OG Test Grow.

O

Oti$

I've heard of people building enclosures for their mini splits with a removable tops so the heat from the unit running keeps it warm enough to run in low temps and the top can BS removed in the summer to keep it cool. Nice room, must be nice having the penetration of those gravitas...looks like you're going to need it. I have read some good reports about karma og, I'll be lurking:D

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I've heard of people building enclosures for their mini splits with a removable tops so the heat from the unit running keeps it warm enough to run in low temps and the top can BS removed in the summer to keep it cool. Nice room, must be nice having the penetration of those gravitas...looks like you're going to need it. I have read some good reports about karma og, I'll be lurking:D
Welcome Oti$!
Well I already have a frame built so if I need to enclose the outdoor unit it would not be too tough.

picture.php

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
In for the adventure, gone be fun seeing you retain them Big Girls, he he

They will defantly need support end flower.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
lookin damn good bro man!! this should def be more then huge... Im a grab the bean bag and settle in fo the sho.

Good and comfy then. Hope it's a good show

along for the ride :tiphat:

Welcome mmmcake, just getting started around here

Here for the show! Do your thing Third!

Sup buddy, you're plenty welcome, all I ask is you take off the Packers shirt before ye enter...

In for the adventure, gone be fun seeing you retain them Big Girls, he he

They will defantly need support end flower.

Hey there brother! yeah, I'll get something figured out as far as support goes, I'm sure they gone be big.

Hope ya knock it outa the park Third!!!!

I'll be swinging for the fences for sure.

Thought I posted already guess I never hit post reply
Anyway
Sub'd

Good to have ya along Sir, your grows have been an inspiration to me along with sprout. You guys must have good family genes when it come to growin the dank.

Not too much to look at yet so I'll start dropping some random pics of what I got going on in other rooms when I get a minute. Got to have have pics to keep it interesting.:biggrin:

Thanks to all who have shown interest and I hope I didn't leave anyone out, if I did, welcome!:tiphat:

thewhitelotus

Veteran
I about ripped my jersey off after Jordy Nelson dropped that guaranteed touchdown....just an all around awful game.

Lions managed to squeak it out I see....looks like the game in GB is going to be the decision maker!

Smplfrmr

Hello third coast

Hello third coast

Howdy neighbor. First I must say those are some nice toys, I am considering buying an SE600 plasma and running it over a four pod rdwc unit. So really interested in seeing your results from these 1000's even though I see you have already had trouble, what did u veg the plants under floro's or hid's just curious if I have the overhead to run even the 600. Anyway looks like it's going to be a good show. Good luck.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Howdy neighbor. First I must say those are some nice toys, I am considering buying an SE600 plasma and running it over a four pod rdwc unit. So really interested in seeing your results from these 1000's even though I see you have already had trouble, what did u veg the plants under floro's or hid's just curious if I have the overhead to run even the 600. Anyway looks like it's going to be a good show. Good luck.

Hey there. T5's to 400mh to 600mh.

So I got this girl as trainwreck but I can't confirm as I've never had the pleasure. Half way done. She's nice, this is not my first run.

picture.php

picture.php

This is some WhiteOG from Karma. Half way done and 100% healthy goodness!

picture.php

This here is Berry Sour Cream, she is a stand out BB type with a little something something extra.

picture.php

Speaking of Blueberry, I got this Sunshine Daydream that seems to be a rare Blueberry muffin Bubbashine gal.

picture.php

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Cool cat
nice tw
looks like it could be but only ran 1x and was the Arcata and also not w/ gavita. Yielded very well and smells really strong in the lemon terp similar to ssh but unique to tw

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
The color of the hairs(yellow tint) and leaves makes me wanna say u got a tw

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
Damn Nice Plants as usual bro Im drooling all over my bean bag over here. You still using V&B on everything? Looks spot on man.

(nice tree btw) Your cat man I had a Cat just like that when I first moved out named Max beautiful bro. Blue Eyes?
Spent many nights tripping black lights glowing string lol...He was a good boy. Ran out of my fence on Thanksgiving nite and never saw him again. Anyway Rock On GL with the tree...