What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Room, New Grow Style, New Genetics, New Nutrients a.k.a. Karma OG Test Grow.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words guys. Yeah these were where the preflowers form on the plant. Not the main stem but low on some main branches. Funny the first one I found was right where I took the cut to clone.

picture.php

I then found a couple more, same type deal. If I had been diligent in looking I could have found and plucked them and probably been alright. No male flowers in any of the flower clusters that I can see, just at the base of fan leaves.

picture.php

Anyway, the plants are still living, mixed up a new res and am letting them play out for now. I am going to flower out the cuts in here once they are ready to go so the show will go on.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for them pic's exactly what i thought That is that typical early ball you see in OG's Chem's etc.

So that is Verified OG ha ha ha

nickman

Veteran
Damb tc... I just found out u have this karma og thread going... I read it and this really sucks what has happened... I feel ur pain bro , last run I had almost everything got seeded from a hermie in the bunch... I'm actually growing some biker v2 and some white Beelze bubba... We'll I found a male flower on a lower branch of the biker and also one on a lower branch of one of the wbb... I plucked them off and I'm keeping a stern eye on those plants... I noticed a few seeds forming on a very bottom bud... I've been having the worst luck with hermies the last two runs... I even lowered my nutrient regime this run... The only other thing that I can think of us that my lights are too close to the tops of the plants... Within one foot... 1000 watter... I just popped 13 seeds of karma og today... I will b keeping a very very close eye on them... I f-cking hate hermies...

Last edited:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Okay folks, as I said the show will go on until we get some nice results with these Karma OG's.

Time for the clone run. Starting today, five females and one non-Karma clone I picked up a while back. Take two!

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Don't mind me, just late per always

:lurk:

Third Coast you cazy:headbange

Welcome guys, hopefully we can get this cranked back up and have a good show.

What did you do with the material

Compost bin. At only six weeks didn't seem like it would be worth messing around with it bubble or anything.

That :laughing:

Hope this run goes smoothly, youve earned it Third

Thanks cloudsclouds.

Decided to go with some tomato cages for these girls. These are the heavy duty 54" cages. Once these get properly rooted and start to grow I'll take backup clones again and flip asap. Don't want to deal with 6 footers in here again...

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im guessing those are galvanized but you really dont want metal in an acidic solution,could cause an excess of zinc...

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
i used to rock those cages too. never had an issue. i know lots of others who did the same. not to be argumentative but uncle fishstick, ime the effect, if you are correct is at the very least undetectable.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Curious if this is a recycling hydro issue specifically or just in general? I do know many including myself that use them in coco dtw without problem. I did think about the rust factor but just figured I might get some extra iron in the food...

Latest posts

Latest posts