What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Room, New Grow Style, New Genetics, New Nutrients a.k.a. Karma OG Test Grow.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sure I'll give it a try one of these rounds. Will have plenty more coming through this room.

5 for 6 as of today on the cuts. And yes, Herbie The Stunner is a badass!

Welcome pardner, shot o whiskey coming right up.

Well I don't think I can get a trellis in there at this point. Just waited too long. I've been doing rounds of supercropping to strengthen the stems. Being seed plants they have trunks like a tree so I'm not too worried about the mains, it's just the side branches that have me a little nervous. Maybe I'll just end up having to get some plant yoyo's.

Thanks, I do run a submersible on the bottom of my res to maintain a plume for oxygenation, it seems to help a little bit. As for the screen, well doesn't look like it's going to happen, see above.

Well good day today, I was gifted the Forum cut and The White by a friend. Thanks buddy. I must be the last dude to rock the Forum but I got a nice dark corner of my room that will be just right for her.:tiphat:

Nope ..... i haven't run it yet & doubt i ever will lol
just not my cup of tea .......

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Yeah, I figure I've put it off long enough. I've wanted to try it but I don't want to try someone else version of it, I want it to be mine. Certainly won't be a production strain but maybe some headstash for family.

Good news as of today, all 6 cuts rooted so they will be going into some coco today.:woohoo:

Guess I can say this is an easy to root strain as it took 10 days for all 6 to be good to go and they were not in good health when I took them.

picture.php

And since this is a Karma thread might as well follow this White OG v2.0 as it finishes. Got another month os so to go.

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
They look so healthy!!! Looks to be a vert growers dream. Tagging up' so I don't miss these babies. I just popped a pack of them the other day, can't wait to have some big plants of it myself. I have a feeling lots of outdoor growers in my area are gonna be growing karma's og this year, wink. wink..

Oh where are my manners...You snuck in on me buddy. Welcome, hope youenjoy watching them grow out and maybe get an idea of what you'll be finding in your pack.:tiphat:

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
A little late but I'm pulling up a chair:lurk:

I have a pk of these as well... I think I have my seedling issue dealt with... So these will be getting soaked soon!

Love the new room Third ! :tiphat:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
A little late but I'm pulling up a chair:lurk:

I have a pk of these as well... I think I have my seedling issue dealt with... So these will be getting soaked soon!

Love the new room Third ! :tiphat:
Thanks Milo, shit the bars been open since Joe got here. Pour a drink get comfy and stay tuned.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I love the vigor that Karma has bred into these seeds. My Bikers have a really hard time with making healthy root systems, much like my SFV and True cuts. No problem it seems with the girls. All six cuts rooted and rooted great.

picture.php

Not much to see with the seed plants. I decided to just to a top off on the rez. Added 25 gallons of RO along with 100 ml's of calmg and 125 ml's of Floranova bloom. Currently sitting at 1.3 EC and 5.8 PH. After week four I'll do a full rez change/cleaning. Plants seem happy and healthy.

picture.php

picture.php

BayBHuey

La Vida Loca
Is there any cake left LOL

looking great TC...nice roots...were you able to dial in your moisture levels for the cubes...whatever your doing keep doing it lol...looks fantastic buddy

BayBHuey

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Thanks Huey! I guess I did alright with them. Just kind of alternated between spraying heavily and dropping a ml or two of water on the cubes every couple days. Seems to have done the trick

Hell ya TC!

I've seen a few pics in the chat thread, but didn't know you had a dedicated thread for this.

Not to be a weirdo but you're on of my favorite growers on here, since you cycle through so many different strains and seemingly always have A+ results. I'm definitely along for the ride.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Hell ya TC!

I've seen a few pics in the chat thread, but didn't know you had a dedicated thread for this.

Not to be a weirdo but you're on of my favorite growers on here, since you cycle through so many different strains and seemingly always have A+ results. I'm definitely along for the ride.

What's cracking Popeye? Yeah it's been a while since I fired up a thread of my own. Basically a "thank you" to Karma who has provided me with a lot of killer beans over the years, but also to document this bucket system as I could see changing out my tables for this setup.

And no it's not weird, we have very similar grow rooms/styles so it only makes sense you would enjoy comparing notes. Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned.

New pic from today, day 16, little baby puffs starting to form. Other than that just steady supercropping.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And just so there is no "elephant in the room", yes I realize this is going to turn into a complete shit show around week 7-8 when these are flopping all over the place.:biggrin:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well as long as you know, we won't have to keep mentioning it, lol.

But they do look happy as hell. That's all that really matters.

:biggrin:

jw23ck11

Some of us learn a lot from you so bring on the flops! I'm excited to see what tricks you have up your sleeve. 7-8 weeks. Grooooow faaaaaster lol

Grizz

Veteran
What's cracking Popeye? Yeah it's been a while since I fired up a thread of my own. Basically a "thank you" to Karma who has provided me with a lot of killer beans over the years, but also to document this bucket system as I could see changing out my tables for this setup.

And no it's not weird, we have very similar grow rooms/styles so it only makes sense you would enjoy comparing notes. Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned.

New pic from today, day 16, little baby puffs starting to form. Other than that just steady supercropping.

View Image

View Image

View Image

And just so there is no "elephant in the room", yes I realize this is going to turn into a complete shit show around week 7-8 when these are flopping all over the place.:biggrin:
lol, I dident know you had a thread, thought I might mention your going to have a mess in that new room :biggrin: them suckers have really grown fast,

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well as long as you know, we won't have to keep mentioning it, lol.

But they do look happy as hell. That's all that really matters.

Thanks Marlo but you can feel free to mention it if it should go that way. Censor free zone in my thread.

nothing a little twine and anchor points cant handle

Exactly, or I'll start just start singing swing low sweet cannabis...

Some of us learn a lot from you so bring on the flops! I'm excited to see what tricks you have up your sleeve. 7-8 weeks. Grooooow faaaaaster lol

Oh shit, now the pressure is on. Yeah I wish they would grow faster myself.

lol, I dident know you had a thread, thought I might mention your going to have a mess in that new room :biggrin: them suckers have really grown fast,

Welcome buddy, thanks for pointing that out.

Not too much to report, just doing their thang. Tomorrow will be day 21 and they doing fine. Getting tall but doing fine. Got a few pics tonight.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Down to 5 clones now as well. I have one plant(back right corner of the room) that is not really happy so I culled that cut. It was the slowest to root and is showing deficiencies so I don't care how good the bud comes out I'm not keeping a pissy bitch in my stable. Learned my lesson with that. There are too many great strains out there that will be happy on my regular nute regime. The rest of the clones are looking great though.

picture.php

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not keeping a pissy bitch in my stable. Learned my lesson with that. There are too many great strains out there that will be happy on my regular nute regime.
View Image

I totally agree with you on that one. I raise em like spartans, lol. No weaklings!

My Karma OGs had a ruff start. Some of them never recovered. Pretty sure it affected my M/F ratio too. I'm happy as hell my 2 biggest Karma OG's are girls tho. Waiting on a 3rd to show pistils. These plants have a great structure for vert growing.

They should stop stretching soon. 3+ weeks of stretch is great for me.... not so much for you right now. I hope you like tall chics!

Looks great as always

:biggrin:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
I have to agree with the culling of the finicky plants, just culled a strain from my line up because of her constant unhappiness.... I already have one ball and chain I don't need two :biggrin: