Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Room, New Grow Style, New Genetics, New Nutrients a.k.a. Karma OG Test Grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twisted pleasur View Post
    lookin damn good bro man!! this should def be more then huge... Im a grab the bean bag and settle in fo the sho.
    Good and comfy then. Hope it's a good show

Originally posted by mmmcake View Post
    along for the ride
    Welcome mmmcake, just getting started around here

Originally posted by thewhitelotus View Post
    Here for the show! Do your thing Third!
    Sup buddy, you're plenty welcome, all I ask is you take off the Packers shirt before ye enter...

Originally posted by Karma G View Post
    In for the adventure, gone be fun seeing you retain them Big Girls, he he

They will defantly need support end flower.
    Hey there brother! yeah, I'll get something figured out as far as support goes, I'm sure they gone be big.

Originally posted by FlaDankster View Post
    Hope ya knock it outa the park Third!!!!
    I'll be swinging for the fences for sure.

Originally posted by SirSmokalot View Post
    Thought I posted already guess I never hit post reply
    Anyway
    Sub'd
    Good to have ya along Sir, your grows have been an inspiration to me along with sprout. You guys must have good family genes when it come to growin the dank.

Not too much to look at yet so I'll start dropping some random pics of what I got going on in other rooms when I get a minute. Got to have have pics to keep it interesting.

Thanks to all who have shown interest and I hope I didn't leave anyone out, if I did, welcome!
    Be Lucky

Current Karma OG Test Thread

Originally posted by Greyskull
    Sorry its not chock full with landrace genes... blame joesy

Comment

I about ripped my jersey off after Jordy Nelson dropped that guaranteed touchdown....just an all around awful game.

Lions managed to squeak it out I see....looks like the game in GB is going to be the decision maker!

Current Grow:
      NGS Romulan Diesel, Coco, DTW (COMPLETED)
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278841

Comment

Hello third coast

Howdy neighbor. First I must say those are some nice toys, I am considering buying an SE600 plasma and running it over a four pod rdwc unit. So really interested in seeing your results from these 1000's even though I see you have already had trouble, what did u veg the plants under floro's or hid's just curious if I have the overhead to run even the 600. Anyway looks like it's going to be a good show. Good luck.
        Success is limited to what your willing to allow yourself to achieve.

Comment

Originally posted by Smplfrmr View Post
          Howdy neighbor. First I must say those are some nice toys, I am considering buying an SE600 plasma and running it over a four pod rdwc unit. So really interested in seeing your results from these 1000's even though I see you have already had trouble, what did u veg the plants under floro's or hid's just curious if I have the overhead to run even the 600. Anyway looks like it's going to be a good show. Good luck.
          Hey there. T5's to 400mh to 600mh.

So I got this girl as trainwreck but I can't confirm as I've never had the pleasure. Half way done. She's nice, this is not my first run.

This is some WhiteOG from Karma. Half way done and 100% healthy goodness!

This here is Berry Sour Cream, she is a stand out BB type with a little something something extra.

Speaking of Blueberry, I got this Sunshine Daydream that seems to be a rare Blueberry muffin Bubbashine gal.

Be Lucky

Comment

Okay, gotta go string a tree. Hope everyone is doing well.

Be Lucky

Comment

Cool cat
              nice tw
              looks like it could be but only ran 1x and was the Arcata and also not w/ gavita. Yielded very well and smells really strong in the lemon terp similar to ssh but unique to tw
              Bitch! You know what I want! Hahahahaha! I wanna talk to Samson! Fly me to the moon like that bitch Alice Kramden! 'Cause it's hard being black and gifted! Sometimes I wanna throw it all down and get lifted!

"Sampson got this whole town on lockdown"

Never Say Never-current
              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=248783

Comment

The color of the hairs(yellow tint) and leaves makes me wanna say u got a tw
                Bitch! You know what I want! Hahahahaha! I wanna talk to Samson! Fly me to the moon like that bitch Alice Kramden! 'Cause it's hard being black and gifted! Sometimes I wanna throw it all down and get lifted!

"Sampson got this whole town on lockdown"

Never Say Never-current
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=248783

Comment

Nice. subbed

Comment

Nice setup, man! Along for the ride and some inspiration!
                    Plan your grow, grow your plan.

Comment

Damn Nice Plants as usual bro Im drooling all over my bean bag over here. You still using V&B on everything? Looks spot on man.

(nice tree btw) Your cat man I had a Cat just like that when I first moved out named Max beautiful bro. Blue Eyes?
                      Spent many nights tripping black lights glowing string lol...He was a good boy. Ran out of my fence on Thanksgiving nite and never saw him again. Anyway Rock On GL with the tree...

Comment

Great show starting in here Third, im in for the long haul. What WhiteOG version are you running?
                        sigpic
                        Critter's Jungle

Comment

Originally posted by SirSmokalot View Post
                          Cool cat
                          nice tw
                          looks like it could be but only ran 1x and was the Arcata and also not w/ gavita. Yielded very well and smells really strong in the lemon terp similar to ssh but unique to tw
                          Thanks, yeah the cat is cool as hell, great personality. I do get a creamy lemon scent off that plant so maybe it is. I'm sure I'll eventually find out for sure.

Originally posted by jw23ck11 View Post
                          Nice. subbed
                          Welcome.

Originally posted by ISM2 View Post
                          Nice setup, man! Along for the ride and some inspiration!
                          Thanks and I hope you find some here.

Originally posted by Twisted pleasur View Post
                          Damn Nice Plants as usual bro Im drooling all over my bean bag over here. You still using V&B on everything? Looks spot on man.

(nice tree btw) Your cat man I had a Cat just like that when I first moved out named Max beautiful bro. Blue Eyes?
                          Spent many nights tripping black lights glowing string lol...He was a good boy. Ran out of my fence on Thanksgiving nite and never saw him again. Anyway Rock On GL with the tree...
                          Must have me mistaking as I've never used V&B. Canna Nutes are my go to and what is used on everything except this new room. I went with one part Floranova for simplicity here.

Dude that sucks about your cat, I'd be crushed. Yeah my boy has beautiful blue eyes. Here is a pic of Herbie The Stunner. Just turned one year old last week. Coolest cat ever.

Originally posted by Critter View Post
                          Great show starting in here Third, im in for the long haul. What WhiteOG version are you running?
                          I believe it's the v2.0. I got it as a freebie five pack. Had three females and decided to roll with this one.

Okay back to the room. Got in there last night and snapped some necks. Had no choice as they just got too tall on me.

They seem to be snapping back from the early light abuse. After just running with the one light for the last week they are getting nice color to them and growing like weeds.

Continued...
                          Be Lucky

Comment

So still taller than I would like but the side branches are flexable enough I can tuck them under a trellis once I finally get a trellis put in there. Hopefully in the next couple days.

So I turned on the 2nd light today and will monitor to make sure they can take it. On a side note it's been seven days since I took these cuts so hopefully I'll be seeing roots soon. Don't want to have to resort to revegging.

Be Lucky

Comment

Very nice as always TC

Comment

Looks awesome. There will be more tuckin than a Ru Paul drag show

Beautiful cat. Looks like a Maine Coon with some Siamese.
                                Mental Floss x Blockhead Test Grow

SSC Lot M69 F2???

The Crap I Have to Deal with...

Comment

Working...
                                X