What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Room, New Grow Style, New Genetics, New Nutrients a.k.a. Karma OG Test Grow.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
which one is your favorite? Biker kush v2.0 or Karma og??
Thank's

How does the biker 2.0 compare to the karma og? Thank you.

Both are excellent examples of OG type plants from seed. Really can't go wrong with either. Main difference would be the nose and flavor. The Biker 2.0 is that classic sfv/true og type although my biker easily out yields the clone onlys.

The Karmas OG had more phenotypes for me but they all seemed to have a little fruit/rotten fruit added to the gassy og funk. My keeper had some rotton mango terps and produces rock hard flowers.

Favorite? Come on now, I can't really say other than as a grower I really appreciate the high yields of th Biker.:tiphat:

ipot

Again thanks for responding. I was going to get both but I went with just the biker. All the threads of it are straight fire. Im going to cross the best male with one of the kosher kushes I have growing.

Have you grown any of the raredankness ogs?

ipot

The biker 2.0 shat on the karma OG...Biker is the truth so far, still got some weeks to finish..

raredankness has some good stuff(15-20% of their total stock) but you gotta do your research...I missed out on that rugburn OG...grab that if you get the chance.

I was going to get the rugburn but nobody had it. Then I remembered karmag and found some biker. I heard scotts og was nice too. Wbu?

Phases

Just finished all 21 pages - awesome grow love the set up. Those buds look amazing.
I like the sounds of that Jacks hydro and calnit - sounds like a nice and easy nute formula - and looks like plants had everything they needed.