What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Room, New Grow Style, New Genetics, New Nutrients a.k.a. Karma OG Test Grow.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
TC, i noticed you said you cut back on the CalNit by 50%. Why did ya do this and what came of it? Ive always wondered about cutting out some of the Calnit towards the end to lower N, but everyone ive talked to says just run it the same from start to finish.

thanks buddy! things lookin top notch!

I had a couple plants that had almost black fan leaves so I wanted to give less N.

What became of it? A quick onset calcium deficiency lol. And a good learning moment. I won't do that again haha.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Thanks for the info TC! I have always thought about cutting it towards the end as well, but everyone who uses it has had similar experiences to yours when they did.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Thanks for the info TC! I have always thought about cutting it towards the end as well, but everyone who uses it has had similar experiences to yours when they did.

As long as it was more toward the end you might be alright. I think I did it around week 4 and that was too early for my liking.

Grabbed a couple shots at lights out yesterday. These will be getting the chop tonight, day 69.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Number 5 looks absolutely spectacular, they all do. Being from Michigan it makes me proud seeing guys grow amazing bud, you give us Michigan growers a good name. Unfortunately there are plenty that ruin it but we know the truth lol

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
They look great 3rd !!! especially like the looks of #5 . :tiphat:

Number 5 looks absolutely spectacular, they all do. Being from Michigan it makes me proud seeing guys grow amazing bud, you give us Michigan growers a good name. Unfortunately there are plenty that ruin it but we know the truth lol

Thanks guys. #5 seems to be the "crowd favorite" at this point. I get more comments on that one than the others. Myself, I'm partial to #6 but that may be because I can smell them and and she smells so damn good. Just the right amount of orange to go with that OG funk. Can't wait to taste her.

As far as the smell on #5 goes...Nasty, just nasty body odor, garlicy underarm no shower for days kind of funk.

They both will be sticking around for sure.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is #5 the shorter of the bunch? Sounds and looks a lot like my #2 which is the shorter non stretching pheno. I'll have to suck it up and snap a pic or 2 and toss em up for a look see.
I get that funky b o smell when passing it by. Kinda reminds me of how unc might smell after a day of shredding gnar :faint:

Grizz

Veteran
Is #5 the shorter of the bunch? Sounds and looks a lot like my #2 which is the shorter non stretching pheno. I'll have to suck it up and snap a pic or 2 and toss em up for a look see.
I get that funky b o smell when passing it by. Kinda reminds me of how unc might smell after a day of shredding gnar :faint:

lol, you beat me to the unc smell:biggrin:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys. #5 seems to be the "crowd favorite" at this point. I get more comments on that one than the others. Myself, I'm partial to #6 but that may be because I can smell them and and she smells so damn good. Just the right amount of orange to go with that OG funk. Can't wait to taste her.

As far as the smell on #5 goes...Nasty, just nasty body odor, garlicy underarm no shower for days kind of funk.

They both will be sticking around for sure.

Really ??? well that sux ! wonder if it'll transfer over in taste ?

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The pictures in here are way better than IG. Didn't realize those karmas were in this room, I thought it was in the big room, killin it lilsprout style. :good:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Thanks for popping by everyone. I thought these would be down by now but, well, the trimmers already had their plate full this weekend so I've left them up. Day 74 now and the frost is really been packing it on the 2 weeks. Def not a 9 week strain. Probably be coming down in another day or two.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Unreal how good they look man... My 3 are comn up on week 5 ... Shit, I hope mine look half as good as yours do... So you say take um to ten weeks at least ...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Those last two pics are a pheno I see popping up a lot on the interwebz. The pic that Karma uses for the strain pic is that pheno. That grower didn't have as fat of buds. But same structure and color. I like it, I like it a lot.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for popping by everyone. I thought these would be down by now but, well, the trimmers already had their plate full this weekend so I've left them up. Day 74 now and the frost is really been packing it on the 2 weeks. Def not a 9 week strain. Probably be coming down in another day or two.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

the extra time is always a good thing in my book :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts