What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Room, New Grow Style, New Genetics, New Nutrients a.k.a. Karma OG Test Grow.

nickman

Veteran
No shit 3rd, I have the same exact red topped roller seat in my spot... I used to use my stepfathers for a while and then he ended up getting me one of my own for Christmas... Prolly the best present I got... I gets the most use, I'll tell u that... Anyway 3rd, those girls r looking very proper... Looks to b a nice run this time...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Oh yeah, unc would be proud. Room looks sparkly clean :D

Well with no trays in there it's easy to keep clean.:biggrin:

No shit 3rd, I have the same exact red topped roller seat in my spot... I used to use my stepfathers for a while and then he ended up getting me one of my own for Christmas... Prolly the best present I got... I gets the most use, I'll tell u that... Anyway 3rd, those girls r looking very proper... Looks to b a nice run this time...

Harbor Freight for the win!. I used to just sit on a milk crate but got tired of waffle ass so I treated myself to the nice and comfortable roller.:woohoo: Can spend hours lollipopping the ladies with no problems.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well my computer is not letting me load pics from my DSLR so I had to take some phone pics instead.
Emptied, scrubbed and refilled my rez yesterday with 40 gallons set to E.C. 1.3. The plants are really loving on this Jacks/CalNit blend. Not a bad leaf in the room. Today is day 31 of flower and they seem to be in cruise control mode.
I had thought with the cages I'd be able to get to the back of the room and while I suppose I could, I'd be a sticky mess if I did. I may just go with a trellis next round for a more even canopy. I think next round in this room will be two different phenos of Headbanger and one of Tresdawg ix. I'll run two of each.

Anyway a couple of pics...sorry about the quality

picture.php

My two favorites at this point. First #5

picture.php

And #6

picture.php

And since I have room left for two more pics, here are some Biker Kush v2 from another room, also at day 31.

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Theres not many rooms on ICmag that make me jealous of what I have going on ..... but you my friend ....... You SUK !!!! :tiphat:
some day brutha ..... some day :shucks:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
looking much better this round:tiphat:
Well my computer is not letting me load pics from my DSLR so I had to take some phone pics instead.
Emptied, scrubbed and refilled my rez yesterday with 40 gallons set to E.C. 1.3. The plants are really loving on this Jacks/CalNit blend. Not a bad leaf in the room. Today is day 31 of flower and they seem to be in cruise control mode.
I had thought with the cages I'd be able to get to the back of the room and while I suppose I could, I'd be a sticky mess if I did. I may just go with a trellis next round for a more even canopy. I think next round in this room will be two different phenos of Headbanger and one of Tresdawg ix. I'll run two of each.

Anyway a couple of pics...sorry about the quality

View Image

My two favorites at this point. First #5

View Image

And #6

View Image

And since I have room left for two more pics, here are some Biker Kush v2 from another room, also at day 31.

View Image

View Image

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Jesus they look good!! Got a nice looking KOG female that I'm gonna start flowering on Monday. Will be using your thread for reference and for a Phenotype comparison guide. The female I have is short and stocky with really fat broad leaves.

nickman

Veteran
Very nice 3rd, ur girls are looking so nice and luscious... It seems that jacks is really making a difference... My k og's are really looking good now... I have two confirmed females at the moment ... I gotta check the rest tomorrow... Keep up the good work brother...

Grizz

Veteran
Theres not many rooms on ICmag that make me jealous of what I have going on ..... but you my friend ....... You SUK !!!! :tiphat:
some day brutha ..... some day :shucks:

he always has and always will, suk that is.

damn nice Third

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Thanks guys, appreciate you all stopping through the new room. All is well and still on cruise control. Almost due for a rez change and I'll be dropping the Calnit by 50% this time around. Nothing much happening other than filling out going on.

Got a new SD card for the DSLR and that seemed to fix whatever problem I was having uploading pics. I think my last card was just maxed out but who knows...

Okay, a few pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Wow- gorgeous...it's inspiring to see such professionalism. Fantastic.

Well thank you. Glad you are enjoying...

Emptied, scrubbed and refilled my rez two day ago and cut the calnit by 25%. Went 420 ppm Jacks and 180 ppm calnit instead of 360 & 240.
Just looking at them it seems they have plenty of N, probably should have cut it sooner but didn't think of it until recently.

Got a few shots of my favorites, 5 & 6.

This is #5, you can see the dark dark green on the leaves. The pic makes it look a little more dark then real life but yeah, they are dark. This girl will most definitely be getting run again, already topping her clone so I can grab 4 cuts to go in my main room. She will be a large yielder no doubt about it.

picture.php

Next is #6. She will be sticking around as well. Tighter buds than the #5 and a more mellow nose on her. Not sure how the yield will be but I'm guessing it will be good. Still have a month to go if they're ten weekers so plenty of time to fatten up still.

picture.php

picture.php

Light popped on while I was taking pics, oh well. This is #6 as well.

picture.php

#1 is a nice OG looking plant with orange notes on the nose. Not a big girl at all and I didn't get any pics this time but she may be a keeper if the orange comes through till the end and in the taste. She is front left on the room shot.

#2 and #3 are very doubtful for keepers. Airy buds that would never pass for "OG". I've not culled their clones yet cause you never know what you could get but I highly doubt they will make the cut at the end of the day. They are far back left and right in the room shot.

Room shot. Plant in front right is not a Karma OG.

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Things are looking sweet Third!! Seeing your pics reminded me that I have 3 confirmed Karma's OG females. My #5 plant looks real similar to yours, in the dark green aspect of the leaves. I hope it makes buds that re like your #5. To me that's the best looking one you have. I just cloned #5, and #11 last night. Pretty sweet that I got 3 females out of the 5 KOG that I saved when I had to tear down my last spot with no notice. They were only about a month old, and not wanting to show sex. So I saved the ones that looked to be female, and I won the plant sex lottery. Now when I get to making f2's I will be able to use multiple males and females.

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
The rooms filled in very nicely for you Third... hope you find what
your looking for as far as a phenol goes, That #5 is quite a looker !

Still peep'n... :watchplant:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Haha waffle ass
Google blue waffle and click images
This is what u reminded me of. How I ever forgot lol I dunno. Been eyeballing the creeper seat for a long time. Father's Day comin soon!

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Haha waffle ass
Google blue waffle and click images
This is what u reminded me of. How I ever forgot lol I dunno. Been eyeballing the creeper seat for a long time. Father's Day comin soon!

Uncalled for

Thankfully I have some filthy-ass friends of my own and knew better

;)