What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who grows Glue better than you

Dakine

Veteran
Wow that's A nice collection of bodhi seeds!!

I think it's only A good policy if you knew they where viable and new of A 100% proven method in storing them.. I do wish I had A good collection of strains.. just sucks not having money to spend on em..

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Wow that's A nice collection of bodhi seeds!!

I think it's only A good policy if you knew they where viable and new of A 100% proven method in storing them.. I do wish I had A good collection of strains.. just sucks not having money to spend on em..

Of course they are viable, Bodhi wouldn't be selling seeds with poor germination rates. As far as storage goes they live their life in the fridge to keep them cold for longer shelf life :yes:

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
You guys are on point :good:

Seaf0ur, have you ran Blue Moon Rocks before? Any thoughts or advice on what you think of it?

Not females... I had a blue moon rocks male that I got from a buddy... great structure and pretty fast growth, but it was completely sterile... not a grain of pollen.
pics related.

18526590740_d9d839b533_b.jpg

18526435848_722f32ac3d_b.jpg

I tried... but it just didn't happen ...

18614264365_fb734cf482_b.jpg

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
3/7/17

Two pictures of the same pheno of Star Dawg IX, #5. I'm thinking this is the one to keep and run again.

picture.php
picture.php

Dakine

Veteran
Hooooooly Shiet! Those all look fire as fuck! Really like the appearances of Trapper,Chem, and the 3. They look so frosty.. I love how some plants/strains have there own specific looks and smells. Makes each strain or cross something to want to grow, wont ever get bored of seeing the same flowers every harvest!!

Damn good job homie!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Hooooooly Shiet! Those all look fire as fuck! Really like the appearances of Trapper,Chem, and the 3. They look so frosty.. I love how some plants/strains have there own specific looks and smells. Makes each strain or cross something to want to grow, wont ever get bored of seeing the same flowers every harvest!!

Damn good job homie!

Thanks for stopping in :good:

On a sidenote, that Chem 91 JB is one of the plants I'm thinking of running outdoors this year. Does anybody have any experience or know of how she is supposed to do outdoors?

Thanks!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
jars are on fire!

Thanks! Quality is ok but yield was pitiful with cold temps this time of year. :shucks:

That's alright though, I'm more about finding phenos, running new gear, testing clone onlys, and breeding these days anyhow. I'm learning every new run and that's what keeps me motivated. I want to stay focused on breeding and see where that takes me. :good:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yes do that.
lol, " im only focused on the more challenging aspects, im gonna pick the most challenging and run with that...."
respect

also, please share your opinion on the jbrand

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
My roommate got me thinking on how many strains I've grown at this house and after totaling them up I hit 30 strains! Almost 50 total since I've been growing weed. I guess that's not too many though since I can still count most of them up huh?

I rolled up a small j of the Star Dawg IX I like the most, #5, and saw what it was about last night. Pretty stoney stuff. Definitely needs some more cure time but it's coming into it's own. I got some lemon funk out of it but I'm sure that will still mature as it cures.

Still haven't tried the 91 JB yet nameless, sorry. It was late last night that I tried the SDIX and wasn't trying to smoke a supposed Sour Diesel IBL at 12:30 at night :laughing: Soon though

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Nameless: I finally tried the mystery Chem 91 last night. It was still early and needs to jar cure some more as the smoke wasn't where it's supposed to be. I think it will be really good when it's done jar curing for sure. I'm not going to ditch this cut just yet because it's mislabeled. I'm going to run one of these outdoors this year for sure now :good: The smell is a mildly sweet citrusy funk to it with a little earthy gas. It definitely wafts around the room when the lid is left open. I'm sure the volume will get turned up on it over the next week as it comes into its own.

Blazeee

Veteran
3/7/17

The 3
View Image

Chem 91 JB
View Image

Sour Dubb
View Image

Trapper Creek OG
View Image

View Image

Damn who dat is, that trapper creek og looks killer, same with the 3, top work as always. I really like the idea of the fridge tech discussed a few pages ago, I might have to start doing that everyone I trim my mother's back, just as a bit of an emergency back up. I knew they could stay good for a while but didn't realise that you could leave them that long.

That's alot of strains that you've grown out, judging from that other pic it looks like you've got atleast another 20-30 Bodhi packs to work your way through :laughing:

What were some of your favourites that you grew out then?

:tiphat:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
nice! ive always enjoyed tracking the jar progress of a new strain. its cool to see how it changes while it matures. so its been in there what a week almost?