What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who grows Glue better than you

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
jesus
bigups man
those should for sure be some solid gear - shit u already know that

i'll try to keep up

:joint:

For sure man, thanks for following along. That's what I've been so excited about, after the Star Dawgs of course. I look forward to pollinating my whole Dank Zappa female with the Star Dawg IX pollen to make a Zappa Dawg cross, named after a special dog. That will be the fruition of why I got the Dank Zappa and Star Dawg IX in the first place too so I'm hoping for a good cross.

Right now I'm torn on what gear to pop next, if any. My lease is up in several months and I'm trying to buy a house in that span of time. Nothing is really surfacing on the market and if I need to have people come to my house now I want to have as little plants to move around as possible. But now I'm thinking what if a house isn't in the cards for me and I renew at this house for another year? AAAhhhhhhh the possibilities. Regardless, I want to pick up some Auto plants now that I can germinate and have outside at the beginning of spring to finish out early.

Decisions decisions... and tangents.....

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Alright, motivated myself enough to get some more pics up.

2/27 Trying out that fridge tech for keeping cuts long enough til I have the space and need to root them. Yellow is trapper creek og.

picture.php

2/28 All the Skunk 91s, the two males in the 1 gallons. Favorite male on the left. They've been hacked down to take clones and reduce size for flower. The sock tech on the bulb is to protect it from an IPM spray that I was about to do on the Skunk 91s. That's also why the males in the next pic look shiny.

picture.php

Males close up

picture.php

2/28 Some sap coming out of the stalk where a fan leaf was popped off. I have to remember to try and taste it to see what it's about when I'm trimming. :laughing:

picture.php

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
looking good whodat, lot a pollen off a that male :biggrin: you could always start some dla#4 :dance013: whats the lineage on that trapper creek og if you don't mind me asking?

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
looking good whodat, lot a pollen off a that male :biggrin: you could always start some dla#4 :dance013: whats the lineage on that trapper creek og if you don't mind me asking?

DLA #4?

The Trapper Creek OG is a Southern Cali OG mom hit with an unknown male from Alaska. It was named after the Trapper Creek area in Alaska. :good:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Been trying to figure out what to run outdoors this coming season. I'm kind of thinking that popping this pack of Blue Moon Rocks from BOG I've had for awhile now isn't such a bad idea... I'm trying to read up on it now but here is something to get the ball rolling.

Pic credit goes to anonymousgrow
picture.php

Anybody familiar with this strain or have any input?

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
gotta give ya a sploosh for the pervious page of updates. that male is a stud! flower structure thick

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i grew the blue moon rocks
was great strain fro yield, flavor was unique and unusual, not really my cup of tea but the buds were nice and large, dense, smelled fruity and musky iirc

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Nice stardog pollen WDI! I like Sabra in the fridge too

:yes:

haaaaaa. my name is kevin. i have changnesia

?

i grew the blue moon rocks
was great strain fro yield, flavor was unique and unusual, not really my cup of tea but the buds were nice and large, dense, smelled fruity and musky iirc

Thanks for the feedback. I figured it would be a good one to run outdoors with the decent yield and what sounds like good mold resistance.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
don't you get good mold resistance with the cookies where you are?

forum, 2.0, thin mint, all finished great for me even with 5 days of rain near the end and 40 degree night temps. I chopped them oct 9th and the weather was fine for 10 more days, doh!
picture.php

picture.php

I'm going to put seed starts out ASAP this spring but run clones again starting in late may.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I've had The 3 and 2.0 go for a run in my greenhouse and they did alright. Nothing full season and exposed though so I can't speak to that end. Just trimmed up the stuff that came down. Really low yields 'cause of temps but stuff is looking and smelling pretty proper. :yes:

Dakine

Veteran
Post #489 is some good shit lol. That males looks boss, lots of pollen from him to! Im not to keen on the fridge for cuttings.. I would think it would herm in the end imho. Watchu think?

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Post #489 is some good shit lol. That males looks boss, lots of pollen from him to! Im not to keen on the fridge for cuttings.. I would think it would herm in the end imho. Watchu think?

I think they'll be alright, I'm not worried about anything :good:

Latest posts

Latest posts