What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who grows Glue better than you

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
You dont use azamax w a drop of dr. Bronners? Or neem? Always use an atomizer.

I desperately need to update my thread. I'm almost 6 weeks into flowering otherwise I'd be spraying the shit out of them. I was getting set up to run perpetually too so I have some more plants that are 2ish weeks into flower so I'm still spraying them.

snakemanOG

I just read a few threads for treating with Co2, in my case it may work because I've only got one plant to treat, and I can bomb the room while treating the plant in another.

Also saw this thread on using helium https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=51779&highlight=helium pretty interesting.

I guess these really are better options when you only have one or two plants. But, the helium might be a safer option for you and the plants. Actually, it would be better for me too. Party City here I come.

I'll let you know how it works.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
+1 for Office reference.

Thought of spraying plain water to control them? It's labour heavy but keeps numbers down.

ExoticsRus

What about ogbiowar + humboldt sticky at 50% ( every 3-5 days)

In veg I rotate my sprays and defenses , Cause even if it works: none needs a super insect/fungus lol

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
+1 for Office reference.

Thought of spraying plain water to control them? It's labour heavy but keeps numbers down.

I've been sneaking down there lights off with my green headlamp and spraying them down with plain water every 3 days or so. It's funny but they only seem to be on the 3 Headbangers and are leaving the 2 LeeRoyTKs right next to them alone.

What about ogbiowar + humboldt sticky at 50% ( every 3-5 days)

In veg I rotate my sprays and defenses , Cause even if it works: none needs a super insect/fungus lol

I'm 6 weeks into flower so I don't want to hit them with anything besides just plain water. I'm holding out for my beneficial insects to arrive but fuck they are taking their time to ship them.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
As far as The Office reference I wasn't even looking or that in particular. I think I googled "anxious gif" and that was one that popped up. Some of the time that show is funny but Michael is so painfully awkward it completely ruins everything for me. I can't handle the really dry awkward humor like that or Curb You Enthusiasm.

pekelo44

RE: rolandomota & foreignerabroad

Wow , I was just checking out both of you guys latest grows , and you two have some spectacular ladies and growrooms - way to go , you guys !
o
wait , my bad , neither one of you have bothered to share a single fucking pic of your grows, let alone an actual thread of your own contributing your personal experience growing the sacred herb
get your shit together , contribute something useful to the site or mind your business
instead of muttering useless opinions , feel me ?

fo sho dat I would like to add that indefinably resistibility to one who endangers ones liveliness or in this case a post can be redeemed by just looking the other way once there is no more huffing and puffing about who got a cut/clone grown under a freaking chimney or even a crawlspace.. once the well is replenished ye shall only find a close harmonious graciously act of kindness or reconciliation among a fellow member. Remember this is Gypsy Nirvanas place with him away at least for now we should all respect Gypsy Nirvana and to his best wishes amongst all of us the members and guests of ICMAG. Best wishes to all as always and good luck in the future to each and every1 :moon:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah I liked both those shows. Haven't watched the original Office yet but will someday. Too enamoured with Jekyll and Hyde, Murdoch Mysteries, Expanse, Rebellion, etc.

And the new X Files. Not sure what I think there yet.

Back to doober talk ;)

picture.php

This grow liar has a "Place where I chop up bodies" creepy vibe to it. :yoinks:

Last edited:

snakemanOG

WDI, hoping you or someone else here may have an idea on what some little creatures I found in my soil might be. I posted the same question in my thread, but no takers so far.

I was flushing the plant in my tent and I noticed that when I'd top the pot off, as the water was soaking into the soil there were a bunch of these little white things on the surface of the water. They were very small, I'd guess 1/4 mm or so and looked almost like small cigar shaped bug eggs. At first I didn't pay any attention, then I noticed they were propelling themselves across the surface of the water and I realized they were alive. I've got no idea what they are and was hoping you or someone else may have an idea.

You're good bugs get there yet? I'm really curious to see how they work for you. I thought I had them under control, but saw a few the other day in the veg room. They don't look like 2 spots, but they are definitely some form of spider mites. All the ones I've seen have all been a solid color, can't tell if they're black or a really dark green.

So far I've been able to keep them out of the tent and my back up veg room. The clones I took 8-10 days ago and the seedlings I started seem to be clean. I'm hoping to shut down my main veg room in 2-3 weeks and I'm going to clean it out and bomb. If everything looks good I should have it back up and running by mid to late May or so.

snakemanOG

SnakeManOG , you probably have springtails.

I Googled them, and that appears to be what they are. From what I read they don't appear to cause problems for plants, but can cause rashes on people. Also said they are pretty resistent to pesticides. I'm too late into flowering to treat if they were a pest.

Thanks for the heads up.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
i dont find springtails are a pest in well maintained organics. they might munch a root or fan here and there , but Ive never seen them do a borg and waylay a garden in less than a week. as long as you have humus in balance, they will have more than enough food they prefer, as opposed to the salad bar at their disposal