Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Last edited by who dat is; 01-14-2020, 15:36. Reason: Pic

Leave a comment:

• TychoMonolyth
    replied
    Originally posted by who dat is View Post
    What do you guys do to alleviate cannabis blue balls when you can't stop thinking about popping seeds but you have to wait 3 or 4 weeks?

I have overvegged big ass plants in my grow tent that need to get flowered but I'm waiting on some cuts to root so I can throw them in with my Cookies and Cream male and finally use him for seeds. Chemdog is the slowest mother fucker to want to root I swear and I'm patiently waiting on it to root so I can move on and let pollen fly.
    Grow a little patch of lettuce. I do it every year. This year I've added other micro greens, and I have to admit, two lonesome autos I'm going to seed.

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    What do you guys do to alleviate cannabis blue balls when you can't stop thinking about popping seeds but you have to wait 3 or 4 weeks?

I have overvegged big ass plants in my grow tent that need to get flowered but I'm waiting on some cuts to root so I can throw them in with my Cookies and Cream male and finally use him for seeds. Chemdog is the slowest mother fucker to want to root I swear and I'm patiently waiting on it to root so I can move on and let pollen fly.

Leave a comment:

• Arthritis_sucks
    replied
    Do it! Lets see what ya upto meng.

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied

Been out of the icmag world for years now but will make it a point to come 'round here more often. I miss the camaraderie. Life keeps throwing curveballs but I'm doing my best to keep things growing. I doubt I'll start a new thread and I've moved from the crawlspace house but who knows...

If nothing else, hugs and kisses from Who Dat

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by Arthritis_sucks View Post
    Enlighten me with your great an wise grasshopper Fu style. I wish to avenge my plants, yet I am ill equipped with the proper grasshopper Fu What's working best for you?

Tip of the day
    Eagle 20 flushes, so hot right now.
    Originally posted by Avinash.miles View Post
    dear god no....
    Originally posted by WaxyTaxi
    so first make sure your ppms are around 2500-3000 in weeks 7-9, then hit them with some neem oil to make the trikes pop.

then I like to make a guano heavy tea and foliar with that around week 9.

grab some everfresh mango juice and mix with the compost tea for extra terps.

make sure to flush with 30ml/gl of azatrol during the last week for super dense nugs.

lemme know if you guys want any more of my secrets...
    Originally posted by nameless View Post
    Hahahahah oh fuck y'all are on point!

Don't forget to flash dry your plants as soon as they come down to seal in all that last minute foliar flavor!

Leave a comment:

• nameless
    replied
    Originally posted by WaxyTaxi

grab some everfresh mango juice and mix with the compost tea for extra terps.

Leave a comment:

• Avinash.miles
    replied
    Originally posted by Arthritis_sucks View Post
    Tip of the day
    dear god no....

Leave a comment:

• Arthritis_sucks
    replied
    Grasswhopper Fu

Enlighten me with your great an wise grasshopper Fu style. I wish to avenge my plants, yet I am ill equipped with the proper grasshopper Fu What's working best for you?

Tip of the day

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by Rare Pheno View Post
    always make sure everything is fully flushed with synthetics ;]
    also who dat, make sure everything is fully flushed with synthetics....

Woops

Leave a comment:

• nameless
    replied
    also who dat, make sure everything is fully flushed with synthetics....

Leave a comment:

• Avinash.miles
    replied
    here is a pick (shitty pic off an old iphone, good camera is acting up) of the "who dats glue"

buds are pretty large, medium density, smell like sour d and bubble gum w hints of chem
    very greasey

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    just saw your post ab the lui 13... i think mine was a freebie, cant remember. anyway i didnt like it. i feel like i had a dud though. slow veg and a weird taste. rock hard greasy nugs, she was just always a runt
    Thanks for the follow up. Nothing ever came of those seeds as they either didn't germinate or make it past seedling stage before petering out. I haven't popped any more beans in awhile but the next ones will be to test my Star Dawg IX crosses.

Leave a comment:

• nameless
    replied
    just saw your post ab the lui 13... i think mine was a freebie, cant remember. anyway i didnt like it. i feel like i had a dud though. slow veg and a weird taste. rock hard greasy nugs, she was just always a runt

Leave a comment:

Working...
X