What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who grows Glue better than you

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Grasswhopper Fu

Grasswhopper Fu

Enlighten me with your great an wise grasshopper Fu style. I wish to avenge my plants, yet I am ill equipped with the proper grasshopper Fu :sumo: What's working best for you?

Tip of the day
Eagle 20 flushes, so hot right now.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
grab some everfresh mango juice and mix with the compost tea for extra terps.

picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Enlighten me with your great an wise grasshopper Fu style. I wish to avenge my plants, yet I am ill equipped with the proper grasshopper Fu :sumo: What's working best for you?

Tip of the day
Eagle 20 flushes, so hot right now.

dear god no....

so first make sure your ppms are around 2500-3000 in weeks 7-9, then hit them with some neem oil to make the trikes pop.

then I like to make a guano heavy tea and foliar with that around week 9.

grab some everfresh mango juice and mix with the compost tea for extra terps.

make sure to flush with 30ml/gl of azatrol during the last week for super dense nugs.

lemme know if you guys want any more of my secrets...

Hahahahah oh fuck y'all are on point!

Don't forget to flash dry your plants as soon as they come down to seal in all that last minute foliar flavor! :2cents:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
:peek:

Been out of the icmag world for years now but will make it a point to come 'round here more often. I miss the camaraderie. Life keeps throwing curveballs but I'm doing my best to keep things growing. I doubt I'll start a new thread and I've moved from the crawlspace house but who knows...

If nothing else, hugs and kisses from Who Dat :tiphat:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
What do you guys do to alleviate cannabis blue balls when you can't stop thinking about popping seeds but you have to wait 3 or 4 weeks?

I have overvegged big ass plants in my grow tent that need to get flowered but I'm waiting on some cuts to root so I can throw them in with my Cookies and Cream male and finally use him for seeds. Chemdog is the slowest mother fucker to want to root I swear and I'm patiently waiting on it to root so I can move on and let pollen fly.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
What do you guys do to alleviate cannabis blue balls when you can't stop thinking about popping seeds but you have to wait 3 or 4 weeks?

I have overvegged big ass plants in my grow tent that need to get flowered but I'm waiting on some cuts to root so I can throw them in with my Cookies and Cream male and finally use him for seeds. Chemdog is the slowest mother fucker to want to root I swear and I'm patiently waiting on it to root so I can move on and let pollen fly.
Grow a little patch of lettuce.:laughing: I do it every year. This year I've added other micro greens, and I have to admit, two lonesome autos I'm going to seed.
picture.php