X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get 'em Boyd!
    sigpic
    Instagram @whodatisco
    Who grows Glue better than you. (current)

Comment

Originally posted by WaxyTaxi
      Whats your humidity/temp? If i missed it, sorry.

I would use some 2" pvc couplings as spacers for the bottoms of your pots. Not sure how much runoff you have but it's much better to lift the plant out of that pee water..
      I have my thermometer sitting right next to the fan under the bulb which is sitting on top of a bucket. Temps there are usually around mid 60s with the humidity around mid to high 30s and even low 40s. I try not to drown the ladies out. I haven't had issues them sitting in excess water yet. I will definitely keep that advice in mind for future use though regarding the PVC.
      sigpic
      Instagram @whodatisco

Comment

Don't let a couple of lamo posts get you down WDI. Your looking good. noticed your sportin a new avatar.
        H. B. McKush

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Comment

Thanks for dropping in McKush.

Yeah, different Sloth.
          sigpic
          Instagram @whodatisco

Comment

humidity here is low... which is great for flowering.
            In veg, I occasionally spray my walls with my pump sprayer...

rh@70 constantly is just asking for PM

Guide to Beneficial Insects
            The Terpenes of Cannabis Their Aromas and Effects

In this world there's only one way out.... Close your eyes then... You're in the lions den.... Find a state of Zazen....

Comment

Yes, I know higher temps are ideal but that's what I have to work with. Even though it's a smaller space it's still the while footprint of the house. The temps definitely warm up down there with the seasons changing which is nice but that also brings on the threat of PM like Seafour mentioned. Last summer with all the rain we had I ran into that issue so I'm a big fan of keeping the air flowing and humidity as low as I can all things considered.

Thanks for the input though, I do what I can.
              sigpic
              Instagram @whodatisco

Comment

This past summer I had PM on plants around the house outside. Plenty of airflow around and sunshine too. Last summer was just like that, shit happens.

*Edit* I did open up the partitions and turn on the oscillating fan again for more airflow. It's been raining here quite a bit lately and the forecast is only calling for more. Keep 'em healthy, keep 'em clean.
                Last edited by who dat is; 05-06-2015, 19:41. Reason: edit
                sigpic
                Instagram @whodatisco

Comment

PM can survive in all conditions... There are many many strains... spread by airborne spore...
                  It has survived on this planet since pre history and can come in from your fresh air intake... on your pets... on your clothes... best bet... dont give it conditions to thrive.

In this world there's only one way out.... Close your eyes then... You're in the lions den.... Find a state of Zazen....

Comment

Yeah 70% seems pretty high I like to stay around 50%. The more air flow the better. Pm is a mf.

Comment

nobody, that's who...
                      Growing weed is like riding a bike... through a police station... with a joint in your hand

Comment

sup whodat? hows things going down in the crawlspace...

as for the humidity issue, somehting i've been battling in my room, and the humidity & pH thing....
                        optimal environmental conditions for PM are one thing... but the PM existing in the growroom environment is different than the PM existing INSIDE the plant.
                        is that sap pH over 6.2 and u never get Pm thing true? personally i believe so, because super healthy happy plants just dont get PM,
                        i've had pm growing just outside the growroom but within 10 feet of ganja garden on yardplants and veggies (especially cucumbers & squash!) and the cannabis never shows even a white ashy dusty looking fingerprint of PM...
                        just my experience
                        IF i could, i'd keep my growroom humidity up around 65 % all thru veg an into the 4/5th week of flowering, then draw it back a lil as flowering finishes.

I'm thinking of some home-made pond fogger humidifiers in the room... have always wanted to tackle the issue of low humidity....

Comment

Foggers are super effective too
                          Current project: ..Right here. Seriously, just click it.

Completed: . . ... More vert lerv . . . . . . . Blumats, vert, n' dirt

"Then they took me by the hand, and they invited me right in.. Then they showed me something, I don't even know where to begin.."

Comment

With all this rain we've been getting the humidity is around low 50s%. Even in Summit County with humidity so low that it wouldn't read on the thermometer I wasn't worried about it. Main concern is with keeping the plants as healthy as possible this round to ward off the PM. I know the spores have to be present down there, how in the hell would they not be right? Fingers crossed. I have to get my ACT game up and running again as well. Thanks for checking in fellahs
                            sigpic
                            Instagram @whodatisco

Comment

we're watching the creeks for flooding... last night aurora got almost 2 inches of rain within 20 minutes...

Comment

I don't need to worry about flooding so much where I'm at. A mudslide in the backyard would be a realer thing to worry about.
                                sigpic
                                Instagram @whodatisco

Comment

Working...
                                X