X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by Dakine View Post
    Hooooooly Shiet! Those all look fire as fuck! Really like the appearances of Trapper,Chem, and the 3. They look so frosty.. I love how some plants/strains have there own specific looks and smells. Makes each strain or cross something to want to grow, wont ever get bored of seeing the same flowers every harvest!!

Damn good job homie!
    Thanks for stopping in

On a sidenote, that Chem 91 JB is one of the plants I'm thinking of running outdoors this year. Does anybody have any experience or know of how she is supposed to do outdoors?

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Dakine
    replied
    Hooooooly Shiet! Those all look fire as fuck! Really like the appearances of Trapper,Chem, and the 3. They look so frosty.. I love how some plants/strains have there own specific looks and smells. Makes each strain or cross something to want to grow, wont ever get bored of seeing the same flowers every harvest!!

Damn good job homie!

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    3/7/17

Two pictures of the same pheno of Star Dawg IX, #5. I'm thinking this is the one to keep and run again.

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    3/7/17

The 3

Chem 91 JB

Sour Dubb

Trapper Creek OG

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by nickman View Post
    Looks real nice up in here
    Thanks man

Originally posted by Seaf0ur View Post
    Not females... I had a blue moon rocks male that I got from a buddy... great structure and pretty fast growth, but it was completely sterile... not a grain of pollen.
    pics related.

View Image
    View Image

I tried... but it just didn't happen ...

View Image
    Oh damn, I remember you mentioning that now. Weird.

Leave a comment:

• nameless
    replied
    that is a crazy clean male, decent flowers too, shame

Leave a comment:

• Seaf0ur
    replied
    Originally posted by who dat is View Post
    You guys are on point

Seaf0ur, have you ran Blue Moon Rocks before? Any thoughts or advice on what you think of it?
    Not females... I had a blue moon rocks male that I got from a buddy... great structure and pretty fast growth, but it was completely sterile... not a grain of pollen.
    pics related.

I tried... but it just didn't happen ...

Leave a comment:

• nickman
    replied
    Looks real nice up in here

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by nameless View Post
    how are you storing that pile of seeds? under a dragon? thread poppin, good stuff
    #fridgelife

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by Dakine View Post
    Wow that's A nice collection of bodhi seeds!!

I think it's only A good policy if you knew they where viable and new of A 100% proven method in storing them.. I do wish I had A good collection of strains.. just sucks not having money to spend on em..
    Of course they are viable, Bodhi wouldn't be selling seeds with poor germination rates. As far as storage goes they live their life in the fridge to keep them cold for longer shelf life

Leave a comment:

• nameless
    replied
    how are you storing that pile of seeds? under a dragon? thread poppin, good stuff

Leave a comment:

• Dakine
    replied
    Wow that's A nice collection of bodhi seeds!!

I think it's only A good policy if you knew they where viable and new of A 100% proven method in storing them.. I do wish I had A good collection of strains.. just sucks not having money to spend on em..

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by Seaf0ur View Post
    View Image

I think "problem" is the wrong word here, and I, for one, support these hoarding habits.
    Originally posted by FunkBomb View Post
    Seed hoarding is the most logical insurance policy ever.

-Funk
    You guys are on point

Seaf0ur, have you ran Blue Moon Rocks before? Any thoughts or advice on what you think of it?

Leave a comment:

• FunkBomb
    replied
    Seed hoarding is the most logical insurance policy ever.

-Funk

Leave a comment:

• Seaf0ur
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluto View Post
    The first step is realizing you have a problem.

I think "problem" is the wrong word here, and I, for one, support these hoarding habits.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X