What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who grows Glue better than you

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
No osculating fans? Only fans = fan under light + Exhaust?

I have one on standby from when I was running 4 bulbs but now that I only have the 1 bulb going right now I only have the fun under the bulb and the exhaust running. I have my moveable partitions down there right around the bulb to keep all the light right there and also the temps as the crawlspace is still usually around 60 degrees all times of the day. How important do you think the extra oscillating fan is?

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Here are the glues last night, day 21 of flower. Pulled off more larf and sucker branches. Trained a couple of branches around again. Fed them a little Age Old fish and seaweed. Other than that not much to report.

picture.php

The Bhodi testers are doing alright. They have different growth structure than I would have thought with their leaf pattern but only time will tell. Out of the original 11 I'm down to the final 8.

picture.php

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
How important do you think the extra oscillating fan is?

Since your temps are fine... the only other advantage of running
an oscillating fan would be too ensure that the CO2 that gets
absorbed through the undersides of the leafs is replenished
on a regular basis... ever notice how outdoor plants get kind of
limp looking when it's really hot out with "no wind"... that's why .

Looking good Who dat and don't bang your head down there bro !

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
a bit thrown off by the title of this thread... I sure hope I can grow it better than you!

Not sure if trolling? Did you read the first page? I grow glue better than you in a crawlspace, I'd bet on it. If trolling, promptly kick rocks. If not then sorry and be sure to stick around. :yes:

Thanks sprout and seafour!

rolandomota

What's so special about this one it seems a lot of people like this clone it is a clone right? I'm not interested in growing this one bit just why its so mentioned.

I ain't no troll, I just replied to your post... after reading the thread title I thought I was in for something special, that's all. you'd expect to see some thing interesting after claims like that.

crawlspace or not, nothing stands out in there at all. even in the photos of them before they went in to the crawlspace...

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I ain't no troll, I just replied to your post... after reading the thread title I thought I was in for something special, that's all. you'd expect to see some thing interesting after claims like that.

crawlspace or not, nothing stands out in there at all. even in the photos of them before they went in to the crawlspace...

This thread isn't for you then. My #1 goal here is to learn as much from this community while simultaneously contributing as much as I can. Most of my lessons are learned the hard way but others can learn from my mistakes as well. Most of my grow experience has been an open book, the good bad and ugly. I know I'm not anything special, I just want to do shit my way.

The name rhymes, gives you a notion of what to expect, and is somewhat clickbait. It sure worked on you huh? I'd like to demonstrate that weed can be grown anywhere and you don't need some ideal 8', drywall two car garage to throw up lights and lights to have a grow worth talking about. Growing weed has been such a beneficial thing for me and I'd love to pass on whatever knowledge and help to the community I can. Shit man, I've been around for over 7 years and have learned so much. You want to come around with your Negative Nancy shit and you've only been poking around since this February?

If you have any questions or want advice ask away, but otherwise have a good one.

Last edited:

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
RE: rolandomota & foreignerabroad

Wow , I was just checking out both of you guys latest grows , and you two have some spectacular ladies and growrooms - way to go , you guys !
o
wait , my bad , neither one of you have bothered to share a single fucking pic of your grows, let alone an actual thread of your own contributing your personal experience growing the sacred herb
get your shit together , contribute something useful to the site or mind your business
instead of muttering useless opinions , feel me ?

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Whats your humidity/temp? If i missed it, sorry.

I would use some 2" pvc couplings as spacers for the bottoms of your pots. Not sure how much runoff you have but it's much better to lift the plant out of that pee water..

I have my thermometer sitting right next to the fan under the bulb which is sitting on top of a bucket. Temps there are usually around mid 60s with the humidity around mid to high 30s and even low 40s. I try not to drown the ladies out. I haven't had issues them sitting in excess water yet. I will definitely keep that advice in mind for future use though regarding the PVC.

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't let a couple of lamo posts get you down WDI. Your looking good. noticed your sportin a new avatar.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
humidity here is low... which is great for flowering.
In veg, I occasionally spray my walls with my pump sprayer...

rh@70 constantly is just asking for PM