Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who dat is
    replied
    And here are the cuts that I spoke of in the earlier picture. These were put in cubes yesterday, 3/16. As of yesterday they had been sitting in the jar in the fridge since 2/27 so that makes them 17 days old.

Don't mind the following cut and paste from IG picture.

Trying out some new clone tech with the fridgetech clones and some Dank Zappa fresh cuts. First picture are some bruised stems from where the pipe cleaners were twisted around them. The control is just a straight cut in the cube, other is aloe vera powder from @buildasoil, and then clonex. Fridgetech clones had the stems left alone from original cut. Clones were taken using only trim scissors and no razor. I only am trying one of each with each strain so not the best selection data wise but we'll see. Dank Zappa cuts will be control against regular method versus fridgetech as they were cut from plant and put in cubes. The cubes I got this time had smaller holes too so I tried to get them in there without rubbing off the aloe and clonex off.

Bruised Stems

Nothing

Clonex

Aloe Vera powder

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    3/14 Trying an experiment with taking cuts and keeping them in the refrigerator for awhile and then rooting them with either nothing on it, aloe vera powder, or clonex.

3/14 Garlic Breath

Dank Zappa

OGKB 2.0

3/15 Ninja clover

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    3/12 Dubble Dank tester that a buddy is running

3/12 Skunk 91

3/13 OGKB 2.0 lower nugs

3/14 Skunk 91, another of one of the males and the females after limbing them up some more. I've heard that she tends to throw the male flowers down lower if/when they want to herm out so I'm trying to lower my chances by cleaning them up.

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    3/9 Skunk 91 male

3/9 Skunk 91 RKS dominant favorite male

Real close calls on losing some cuts but got some late cuts to root and reveg. First is SFV OG and second is OGKB 2.0

3/11 Dank Zappa - I'm going to veg this one out to get her really big and dedicate her to a seed run

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by Dakine View Post
    Wow I can't wait to see how that Chem does outdoors. Those nugs in the jar actually look like they where grown outdoors if u know what I mean.. it has that leafy but not too leafy outdoor look but has that indoor frost or trichome coverage. Looks super Dank tho
    Yeah I think it will do well outdoors and also yield too. I hear you about the outdoor look to it. Everything I run in the winter time comes out looking a little different compared to summer runs because of the cold temps. Not an excuse but whatevs.

Leave a comment:

• Dakine
    replied
    Wow I can't wait to see how that Chem does outdoors. Those nugs in the jar actually look like they where grown outdoors if u know what I mean.. it has that leafy but not too leafy outdoor look but has that indoor frost or trichome coverage. Looks super Dank tho

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Originally posted by Blazeee View Post
    Damn who dat is, that trapper creek og looks killer, same with the 3, top work as always. I really like the idea of the fridge tech discussed a few pages ago, I might have to start doing that everyone I trim my mother's back, just as a bit of an emergency back up. I knew they could stay good for a while but didn't realise that you could leave them that long.

That's alot of strains that you've grown out, judging from that other pic it looks like you've got atleast another 20-30 Bodhi packs to work your way through

What were some of your favourites that you grew out then?

Favorite strains off the top of my head are, Headband (unknown cut I got from a now defunct dispensary in Frisco, CO) GG4, Hemlock, OGKB 2.0, Headbanger, Triple Diesel. There might be a few others that I'm forgetting right now and regret later but there ya go.

Originally posted by nameless View Post
    nice! ive always enjoyed tracking the jar progress of a new strain. its cool to see how it changes while it matures. so its been in there what a week almost?
    Yeah, almost a week now. That fake Chem is really starting to catch my eye. She's definitely secured an outdoor spot for this upcoming season

Leave a comment:

• nameless
    replied
    nice! ive always enjoyed tracking the jar progress of a new strain. its cool to see how it changes while it matures. so its been in there what a week almost?

Leave a comment:

• Blazeee
    replied
    Originally posted by who dat is View Post
    3/7/17

The 3
    View Image

Chem 91 JB
    View Image

Sour Dubb
    View Image

Trapper Creek OG
    View Image

View Image
    Damn who dat is, that trapper creek og looks killer, same with the 3, top work as always. I really like the idea of the fridge tech discussed a few pages ago, I might have to start doing that everyone I trim my mother's back, just as a bit of an emergency back up. I knew they could stay good for a while but didn't realise that you could leave them that long.

That's alot of strains that you've grown out, judging from that other pic it looks like you've got atleast another 20-30 Bodhi packs to work your way through

What were some of your favourites that you grew out then?

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    Nameless: I finally tried the mystery Chem 91 last night. It was still early and needs to jar cure some more as the smoke wasn't where it's supposed to be. I think it will be really good when it's done jar curing for sure. I'm not going to ditch this cut just yet because it's mislabeled. I'm going to run one of these outdoors this year for sure now The smell is a mildly sweet citrusy funk to it with a little earthy gas. It definitely wafts around the room when the lid is left open. I'm sure the volume will get turned up on it over the next week as it comes into its own.

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    My roommate got me thinking on how many strains I've grown at this house and after totaling them up I hit 30 strains! Almost 50 total since I've been growing weed. I guess that's not too many though since I can still count most of them up huh?

I rolled up a small j of the Star Dawg IX I like the most, #5, and saw what it was about last night. Pretty stoney stuff. Definitely needs some more cure time but it's coming into it's own. I got some lemon funk out of it but I'm sure that will still mature as it cures.

Still haven't tried the 91 JB yet nameless, sorry. It was late last night that I tried the SDIX and wasn't trying to smoke a supposed Sour Diesel IBL at 12:30 at night Soon though

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    yes do that.
    lol, " im only focused on the more challenging aspects, im gonna pick the most challenging and run with that...."
    respect

also, please share your opinion on the jbrand

will do

Leave a comment:

• nameless
    replied
    yes do that.
    lol, " im only focused on the more challenging aspects, im gonna pick the most challenging and run with that...."
    respect

also, please share your opinion on the jbrand

Leave a comment:

• who dat is
    replied
    jars are on fire!
    Thanks! Quality is ok but yield was pitiful with cold temps this time of year.

That's alright though, I'm more about finding phenos, running new gear, testing clone onlys, and breeding these days anyhow. I'm learning every new run and that's what keeps me motivated. I want to stay focused on breeding and see where that takes me.

Leave a comment:

• nameless
    replied
    jars are on fire!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X